LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hug Dada tightly, fresh tears in my eyes.  "Okay.  Thank you Dada.  I... I just... I don't want anyone to get mad at me, or make fun of me... or think I'm weird..."

I nod and grin.  "Okay Dada."  I think for a moment.  "I think I wanna take a nap."  I'm feeling a bit tired after the emotional rolercoaster of figuring out I want to be a girl.

Zac nods and goes to a nearby rocker. He kisses Taylor “now baby girl when you wake up Dada will be gone. I have big boy school but uncle will always be here ok lovely. He removes his shirt and steers Taylor’s head toward his nipple

I frown, actually not wanting Dada to go.  "Okay..."  I mumble unhappily.  I take Dada's nipple into my mouth willingly, doing my best to keep my teeth out of the way this time, sucking as much of his breast and nipple as deep into my mouth as I can, and I begin to suckle, drawing from his nipple.

I grin as Tylor comes running.  "Uncle Ty!"  I hug him and return the kiss to his cheek.  I frown when he mentions playing, and move my hands to my tummy.  "Hungry Uncle Ty."

I grin and nod, taking Tyler's hand, and happily sliding out of the crib, and then wrapping my arms around Tyler's neck.  It still amazes me that the little boy can lift me.  I giggle.  "Yur strong Unka Ty!"

Tyler gives the boy a kiss “your just real light baby Tay that’s cause you’re only a little baby” he manages to find the diaper bag and pull out a prepared bottle then go to the rocking chair and get them onto it. He teases the bottle into Taylor’s mouth “drink your baba, good baby, pretty baby”

I kiss Tyler's cheek, and grin.  I smile as I get settled in his lap.  I accept the bottle into my mouth obediently.  I blush and humm contentedly as Tyler compliments me, suckling on the bottle, and drawing nourishment into my hungry belly.

As Tylor feeds the baby his bottle he rubs his belly. When the bottle is almost finished Tylor says “now you need to do your practice baby Tay, your dada gave me this and told you to sit in front of the mirror” he showed Taylor a folded piece of paper 

My eyes grow wide with surprise when Tyler pulls out the sheet of paper.  I look at him, and my lower lip begins to quiver as my eyes begin to water.  "I though I didn' hav ta do it 'gain t'day..."

I stare at the paper, unable to make myself look at the mirror.  "I... I'm a good baby... and good babies use their diapers..."

I giggle a llittle, my spirits being forced to lift.  I listen carefully as he suggests a new phrase to try.  I nod.  "Okay... I'll give that a try Unka Ty."  I look in the mirror, and say  "I'm a beautiful baby girl, I'm a good baby girl."  the words feel foreign and untrue... but not humiliating and wrong.  "I'm a beautiful baby girl, I'm a good baby girl."  I repeat, this time a tiny smile forming on my lips.  I feel a small flutter in my chest.  I repeat it again, and it starts to feel a little bit more true.  I repeat it gain and again, my smile growing, and growing, as does my confidence.  I'm nearly singing after a few repetitions.

I grin, and jump up, wobbling a little when I do, then run to Daddy, and hug him tightly.  "HI DADDY!  You heard that I'm gonna be a girl now Daddy?  and.... and that's okay."  I ask a bit more shyly.