LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

My mouth drops open in shock.  "What?  You can't be serious.  You've still got to finish school, what are you just going to drop out?  And what do you mean 'take our time?'  Besides would they even let you try to teach a grade you never finished?"

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle shrugging “actually kiddo, you don’t need a degree to homeschool you just need to be able to follow a basic curriculum which I think I could, and I would still go to school, then come home and teach you or maybe get you a tutor either way. I was thinking that it might make the most sense to put you in daycare, you know the one attached to the high school”

"Put me in Daycare?  What the fuck Kyle?  No, you've gone off the deep end, I'm seventeen Kyle not three, they wouldn't let me in that place, it's for the kids of teen moms and teachers, not people old enough to be students at the school."  I stare at Kyle in utter disbelief.

Kyle leans in and kisses Taylor’s forehead “watch your language sweetheart and that’s Daddy to you. Now typically you would be right but I talked to the director and where you are now the child of a student at the school they can make an exception. You being so small helps as well you’re really not too much bigger then thier oldest kids so you’d fit in ok size wise”

This is simply the last straw, I try and fail to dodge Kyle's kiss, and wipe it off with the back of my hand.  "What?!  No!  Fuck you!  You're not putting me in Daycare!  I don't care what you say.  I'm not fucking going!  I'm seven-fucking-teen!  I don't belong in daycare.  I'm going to keep going to school.  You're not going to keep me cooped up in here like a prisoner!  If you want to try, I'm just going to leave!"

Kyle remained calm “sweetheart just calm down this is all for your own good and it’s only a maybe right now, a possibility but sweetheart please remember you have nowhere else to go I’m the only one who wanted you and that’s still true but remember, I’m your legal guardian, you belong to daddy now”

"I belong to Daddy now?!?!"  I shout, enraged  "Are you even listening to yourself?  Stop with the insane power trip and wake the fuck up!  I'll just go to the state, I'm sure that a state run orphanage, or foster care would be better than this horseshit, and I'd be out in a year anyways."

I take a deep breath, and then let it out slowly,  "You know what,  I think I will do that.  Give a shout if you finally pull your head out of your ass and are ready to stop it with the "Master Daddy" shit."  I turn on my heal, and walk back to the room Kyle had me put my stuff in earlier.

Kyle stood and followed Taylor “freeze little boy you never ever walk away from daddy! He followed the boy to his room “you’re not going anywhere baby and you have until the count of three to turn around   1...2...”

I turn back around and look Kyle in the face.  "You're seriously doubling down on this shit?  What are you gonna do to me?  If you try to hit me, I have no qualms about self defense.  I've had it with whatever the fuck you're trying to do.  So just leave me the fuck alone!  I swear if you get anywhere near me, I'm going to punch you in the face, so back off!"

Kyle walks closer, and I pull back my arm, ready to throw a punch.  In an instant he has his hand on my arm, and pulls me over his lap on the bed. I'm swinging my arms, and kicking as hard as I can to try to hurt him, but I can't get a good angle to connect, so my punches are pretty useless as he keeps a strong grip on me.  "NO!"  I shout "FUCK YOU!  YOU'RE NOT GONNA SPANK ME!  I'M LEAVING!  LET GO OF ME!"

Kyle sighs and begins to spank. He slides down the boys pants and underwear and applied 7 firm. Swats to the boys backside. The checking for redness begins spanking again “daddy is very sad about this baby but your behavior has been unacceptable”

I kick and shout while Kyle holds me across his lap, pulling down my pants and underwear.  "No!  Stop!  Let me go!  I'm gonna-"  The first spank lands and it HURTS "OW!  Quit it!  This is abuse!  I'll call-"  Then the next one lands on my naked butt.  "OW!  Stop it,! I mean i-"  And again "OW!  Please Stop."

It's no use, Kyle has decided he's going to spank me, and so he does.  "OW! Kyle, stop it Please!"  Another smack,  "OW!  Daddy! please stop!"  and another.  "OW!  I'll be a good boy, I promise-"  And another.  

Thankfully he does stop, inspecting my bottom.  I'm on the verge of tears, sniffling and doing my best to hold them back.  Then he starts spanking again, and I begin crying, first just small trickles as I whimper in pain, but growing to full on sobs and wailing, while tears stream down my face, falling freely to the ground below.  I go limp, all of the fight beaten out of me.

Still sobbing, I wince as Kyle's hand touches my bottom again, then relax a little as he rubs it.  It's surprisingly soothing.  In between blubbering, and sobbing, and through quivering lips I manage to choke out "Y-yes D-daddy.  I-I  Uwaah... I m-mean it...  I-I'll b-be a good b-boy..."  I find myself desperately wanting comfort and attention, soft comforting cuddles.

"Whatever you want Daddy." I say to Kyle, tears still dripping off my face, as I try to turn around into a hug.  I'm utterly exhausted, and drained emotionally.  All of the fight has left me.

Kyle hugs his boy “oh baby it will all be ok you’ll see sweetheart” he kissed Taylor’s forehead and lowered him into the bed “you sleep baby and daddy will wake you for school. You just call daddy if you need me” he shut off the lights and left the door cracked

Slowly but surely, my tears run dry, and I lay still on the bed, until I fall into the soft embrace of sleep, wondering what kind of strange world I've gotten myself into.

I sleep a bit fitfully through the night, waking up in a strange lace, and simply disassociating for a while before remembering what's going on, just like I had for he past few days, and then beginning to cry, remembering my parents' deaths.

Once I've cried myself out, I start getting ready for the day, going to the bathroom, and taking a shower.  I find myself leaning against the wall, my forehead pressed into the tiles as i simply stand there , not able to even force myself to move for a while.

I don't know how long I stand there, letting the water hit my body until I'm able to make myself move finally.  I shut off the water, and find a towel, moving back into my room to get dressed.  I put on a plain t-shirt, and jeans, then walk out into the rest of the house, not entirely sure where to go, a blank, distant look on my face

I don't notice Kyle until he's already hugging me, he tells me something, and I don't quite hear it, but I simply respond "o-okay"  my voice barely more than a whisper.  He squeezes me, and asks if I'm feeling okay, I simply slump in his arms, letting him take my weight fully.  "N-no... I'm not"  I utter, my voice sounding horse and distant to me.

"They're gone"  I manage to whisper, after a long pause.  "They're gone and I'm never going to see them again..."

I pause again for a while.  "I had a weird dream last night Kyle... you went crazy, started forcing me to call you Daddy... I tried to run away, but you spanked me...I don't... I don't understand it...."

Kyle hugged his boy “oh baby, I know I know it’s awful but it will be ok you’ll see sweetheart, you have me now, you have Daddy”

kyle held the boy at arms length and cupped his cheek “sorry baby boy that wasn’t a dream but I think we will be fine from now on as long as you work on listening and trusting me”

I stare into Kyle's eyes completely confused as he explains that my dream is real, it all actually happened.  I stare at him for a solid minute, then my face contorts into a grimace, and tears well up in my eyes.  

I begin crying again in earnest, completely overwhelmed by the new world I've woken up into, and not happy with it at all.  I slump into Kyle, going limp, and just letting him catch me.