LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zac smiles st Taylor giving him a reassuring look “sweetheart, daddy knows all of your sizes not me, who do you think bought the dress just for you baby,  iw hold up your arms please “ he raises the dress above Taylor’s head

I blush hard as Zac lets the cat out of the bag.  "Daddy bought me this dress?  H-he doesn't want me to be a girl does he?"  The idea feels strange to me.. it actually feels pretty good to me.  I fall silent, becoming introspective.  Do I want to become a girl?  I lift my arms up to let Zac put the dress on, as I'm lost in my own head.

Zac slips the soft yellow dress over Taylor’s arms “daddy just wants you to be happy baby, that’s all. It doesn’t really matter, if you wear dresses of boy clothes or nothing at all, we love you and want you to be happy, a happy little baby. And you are so so pretty baby, my beautiful little baby” he looks at Taylor and gasps “god sweetheart your gorgeous”

I grin and blush, swishing the dress around my hips as I grab the hem of the dress and hold it behind my back.  "Y-you really think so Dada?"  I feel a soft warm fuzzy feeling bubbling up inside of me,  and I can't help but smile as I feel it spread through my chest.

I grin and hug Dada back tightly, nuzzling into him, and enjoying sitting on his lap and pressing into his chest, his large, strong, firm hands rubbing my back.  "I'll be your baby doll any day Dada."

I giggle and smile as Zac twirls me around, but frown and get a bit scared when he suggest going out into the nursery to play, I cling to his pants leg.  "Um... I guess we gotta, huh?"  I hesitate a bit more, still frowning, then nod.  "Okay... if you think it's time..."

I grin and blush as Tylor compliments me.  I swish around my dress some more.  "You think so Unkle Ty?  ...Thank you."  after a moment I walk to Tylor and hug him.

I giggle and squirm, kicking and flailing a little, as Tylor starts tickling again.  "Stop, stop!  I can't think while you're tickling me!  Stop Unka Ty, Stop!"

I try to think, but I feel conflicted.  I'm supposed to be a boy, aren't I?  But why does the idea of being a girl seem so appealing?  I wrestle with it in my mind for a minute or two, my face getting more and more flustered, as my frown gets bigger and bigger, until finally I look up at Tylor and meekly ask.  "I think I wanna be a girl?  Please?"

I look over at Zac.  "He already knows... I think..."  I stand up and walk over towards Zac a little bit nervously.  When I get close to him, I pull on his pants leg to get his attention.  "Um... Dada...I... I wanna b-be a girl...  I..p at him very nervously.

I grin, and hug Dada tightly, on the verge of happy tears.  "Thank you so much Dada!  I-I... I'm so happy!"  Relief floods through my body, and I hug Dada as tight as I can

I grin and giggle as Dada kisses me.  "Oh yes!  Yes please Dada!"  I get a little bit worried and nervous.  "Are you sure Daddy will be okay with this?"