LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zac looks surprised but slightly irritated before he can say anything kyle comes running into the room and scoops him up. He starts bouncing Taylor in his arms “it’s ok baby daddy’s here”

"He's mean.  And he's been making fun of me, and forcing me to wet and mess myself, and he took my pants, and he's been forcing me to embarrass myself.  He took me away from Uncle Ty and told me I had to wet myself immediately or else he was gonna spank me."

Kyle looked at zac and gave his baby a squeeze “oh my poor poor little baby, you ate a little baby you know, can you tell daddy what exactly Zac asked you to do that wasn’t appropriate for little babies just like you sweetheart”

I look up at Kyle, incredulous that he's taking Zac's side, and feeling helpless.  "He threatened me if I didn't wet my diaper when he told me to.  Babies can't wet on command.  That's why they wear diapers."

Kyle gave the boy a hug “look baby what Zac did was unfair in someways and I know you were embarrassed but his point was that you are a baby babies use thier diapers  you seem to have having a hard time with that. Babies also do what thier told when there told, your only job is to obey remember Kyle gave the boy a kiss Daddy would never ever let anyone or anything hurt you but that doesn’t mean you always get what you want”

Kyle smiles down at his boy and hugs him “thank yo baby. Now then I really need you to think about something, except for the fact that you didn’t want to use your diaper and he foreced you, what did Zac do that was wrong”

I think hard, realizing what Daddy was getting at, and not wanting to give it to him.  "He made fun of me... and he threatened me..."  I say sullenly.

Kyle gave Zac a look “Zac can you tell me what happened “sure” the other boy smirked “I never made fun of the little guy, I did remind him that he is a baby but that’s just true and I said how cute he is but that’s also true and all I said was that I’d spank himif he didn’t obey, also true”

I whimper, and tears begin to well up in my eyes again.  "Not a baby."  I mumble.  "Don't need to be a baby.  I was doing just fine as a highschooler."