LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let go of Tylor, and waddle over to Bryan, happily getting into his arms.  So far the family has been mostly nice to me, so I feel safe with them.

Bryan give Taylor a big hug the holds out his hand “come on Ty let’s get home” the boy takes his hand and they head for the door Zac waves goodbye as they go “see you tomorrow baby boy”

I curl into Bryan's chest, away from Zac as he tells me goodbye, not wanting to look at my tormentor, making small fearful noises as I cling onto Bryan.

"Okay"  I murmur into his chest.  Now that we're out of the nursery, and I'm in Kyle's arms... or the arms of someone who looks an awful lot like Kyle, I relax a bit."

I blush hard as I remember my exposed diaper and bare legs, and cling to Bryan a bit harder, trying to hide my pantslessness against him.  "Zac took em, and he was a big jerk and wouldn't give them back..."

Bryan rubbed the boys back “calm down baby it’s ok, Ty can you get me the baby’s pacifier” Tylor nodded and found a pacifier in the baby bag handing it to Bryan who put it in Taylor’s lips

I understand the rationality behind Bryan's words, but I'm still upset.  I allow him to start calming me down though.  His hand rubbing my back is nice.  "...okay"  I mumble quietly, tears slowly abating, and I take the pacifier pressed against my lips.  Strangely sucking on it does manage to calm me down.

Bryan  walked into the house noting all of the baby items which were new “ok sweetheart Uncle is going to put you down in your playpen and make us a snack” he put Taylor in the nearby play pen

Bryan’s calls from the kitchen “hold on sweetheart be fight there” he returns with a bottle for Taylor “do you want your baba and a pillow in the playpen sweetheart or do you want a cuddle on Uncles lap”

I'm slightly amazed that Bryan can hold me with just his arm so steadily, and Do as he says, taking the bottle, and holding it in my mouth, as I suckle from it, slowly drinking the contents.

The rocking and humming is soothing, and I let my eyes close as I drink the bottle, slowly feeling more content and relaxed, sluggishness overcoming me bit by bit.