LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Kyle gave the boy a squeeze “that’s my goal honey I promise now then I think we should probably talk about the other rules while we have the chance. Can you be a good little listener Tay while daddy explain the rest”

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle shook his head “well the rules are pretty basic sweetheart you do your school work and homework, always do as your told. You come home right school with me unless you have permission, in fact never go anywhere without permission.when you come home shoes and socks at the door. You take a bath every night and bedtime is 8:30 for now. We can adjust these rules as we go on”

The new rules don't sit right with me at all, they're ridiculously restrictive, and extremely overbearing.  I give Kyle a questioning look.  "Do my schoolwork and homework, fine, like you said, pretty basic.  Bath every night, bit much, but fine.  Take my shoes off when I come home, I get it, easier to keep the floors clean that way, but my socks too?  Why?  Come home straight after school?  Remind me, who was it that always wanted to hang out, and go to the corner store after school?  Cuz I seem to remember you having a lot of fun doing that together.  And always do as I'm told, and never go anywhere without permission?  Let me guess if you tell me to jump my only question is supposed to be 'How high?'  And 8:30?  Come on Man, that's absolutely ridiculous!  I'm seventeen, it's a little bit late if you're trying to turn me into so no social life sheltered kid before college.  What have you been smoking?" 

Kyle cleared his throat “firstly lose the tone little boy, we can discuss the rules if you like  but only if you can be respectful. Ok look I’ve never done this before, I need to keep you safe whether you agree or not. As I’ve said ask permission and I also said come home when I do, we can still do stuff after school sometime. I do expect you to listen and do as your told like every other child in the world and I might be protective but I’ve always thought yo7 had a bit too much freedom and needed more structure so let’s try it out. I’m only doing this because I care”

I groan, not wanting to deal with any of this, especially not right now, not after everything else that's happened.  "Fine, we'll try it out for now, but once I become a mopey mess cuz you've got me on too short a leash, will you let up with being so neurotic?"

"Yeah kids, I haven't been one of those for a couple years now.  Fine whatever."  I slide off of Kyle's lap, and head for the room he put me in, opening up the dresser, and changing into some simple flannel pajamas, red and black tartan pants, and a plain grey shirt with long sleeves, before walking back out into the living room.

Kyle looked up as Taylor returned to the room “those have seen better days sweetheart, we’ll hsve to get you some new stuff, maybe we can go shopping tomorrow.” He pulled the boy down to his lap again “and someone already forgot a rule” he pulled off Taylor’s socks “no sockies in The house” he threw them into a small bin by the door “that’s where you can threw them from now on ok bud”

I look down at my pajamas, they look practicaly brand new to me, no holes, maybe a tiny bit faded.  "What's wrong with them?  they aren't worn out at all."  I'm a bit surprised when he pulls me onto his lap, but make no protest, even snuggling into him a little bit.  I do make some weak noises of protest when he pulls my socks off, but I don't fight him about it.  "Sure, I can do that. What if my feet get cold though?"

Kyle shrugged “we have rugs everywhere honey so it shouldn’t be a problem anyway it warm. Ow, I’ll probably just have you wear flip flops most of the time” just then the doorbell rang “can you be a big boy and go get the pizza”

I decide to simply roll with it, and play with Kyle's language as if he's just teasing instead of actually trying to treat me like a little kid, which is what seems to be happening.  I slide off his lap and walk towards the door.  "Be a big boy?  Geeze, I know I'm short but you don't have to rub it in, that's just being mean man.  But sure, I'll grab it."  

I walk to the door, and answer it.  "Hey there."

I smile back, "Thanks man, have a nice night"  then turn around and address Kyle.  "Hey Dad, where should I put this?" motioning to the pizza, and walking back into the living room.

something tickles in the back of my mind about the way the pizza guy talked to me, something was off, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

“We can eat in the living room tonight baby but sweetheart I’m daddy not dad, you had a winderful dad and I’m not trying to take anyone’s place this is something new and different” Kyle stood and grabbed plates and waters

"Fine Pop, I can respect that, and thanks for not trying to take his place"  I respond, putting the pizza down, and muttering under my breath  "At least you aren't going quite that far with this insanity."  I gratefully take a plate and water from Kyle.  "Thank you, and thanks for getting the pizza."

I smile back, grabbing a slice for myself, "Oh come on Da, we both know you're not going to actually spank me.  Besides isn't that considered child abuse these days?"

I put down my pizza and look at Kyle.  "You're really serious about me calling you Daddy, huh?  Nothing else will do?  And you'll really spank me if I don't?"  I watch his reaction carefully.

Kyle took a bit of his pizza “ am I serious yes, will I spank you for that no. You would  only get a spanking for something dangerous or very bad or repeated disobedience. I just won’t respond to anything else so if you want anything from me you’ll have to figure it out”

I breathe out a sigh of relief.  "Fine, I'll live with that.  I've got to say, it's really weird though, it'd be like we're in some sort of kinky relationship."  I pick up my pizza and start eating.  "After this you wanna watch something?  Maybe play a game?"

Kyle shook his head “see kiddo statements like that’s kind of worry me, why would your mind even go to a place like that. I’m seriously considering pulling you out of school and home schooling you. That way we could just take our time”