LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I slowly calm down even more sitting in Tyler's lap and listening to him read.  He is quite good, and makes the childish books fairly engaging, even if I've read them myself countless times.  All of his voices, and the way he points out subtle parts of the illustration are fantastic.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zac approached with a bottle and handed it to Tylor “make sure the baby drinks his bottle” he drops a kiss on Taylor’s cheek  he whispers “this will help you fill your diaper baby if you haven’t messed in 10 minutes I will not be pleased”

I get scared again, both of the bottle, and of the consequences Zac is threatening, Tears quickly well up in my eyes again, and I desperately, and panickedly cling to Taylor, wanting to rebuke Zac, but feeling too scared to do so.

I cautiously take the bottle into my mouth, drinking slowly, and looking for any weird taste, but I don't make a fuss about lying in Tyler's arms, and taking a bottle as he continues reading to me.

I drink the bottle down, knowing what's inside, but not being able to taste it, or do anything about it.  It takes a few minutes, but I do begin to feel a strong urge to poop.  I clench down, determined to not give Zac the satisfaction, but I know it's inevitable.  Slowly I start paying less and less attention to Tylor's reading, and focus more and more on holding my poop. clenching my eyes, and tensing up hard.

Suddenly I can't hold back anymore, and I feel my clenched butt hole start to relax.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"  I wail as my mess begins to flow out of me, completely against my will.  "MAKE IT STOP!  MAKE IT STOP!"  I cry as I fill the back of my diaper.

I cry in heaving sobs, bawling as Zac scoops me out of Tyler's arms.  I absolutely squirm in revulsion as he presses my fresh mess into my bottom. wailing "Ickyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

(I presume by paul you mean Zac?)  "Cuz I pooped in my diaper," I whimper through sobs.  willing to embarrass myself and give Zac whatever he wants if it means getting out of this diaper.

That earned Taylor another kiss “such a smart little baby, now let’s get you changed” Zac laid The baby down and removed the messy diaper. He was general and carful about cleaning his privates before rediapering the boy. No pants or shorts were offered. Zac put Taylor on his feet “go play baby boy” 

The poop feels incredibly icky against my skin, and having it wiped off doesn't feel much better, so I cringe and squirm under Zac's hands.  I'm only slightly grateful when he puts me in a clean diaper, and quickly walk away as soon as he puts me down, walking over to Tyler, and holding out my arms for him to hold and rescue me.

Tylor smiled “sure thing” he carries Taylor back to the blocks but before they can even start a tall boy who looks like a younger version of Kyle walks through the door Ty smiles Look baby Tay it’s Bri, I think we are going home now”