LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod, and lie down, doing my best to fall asleep.  Slowly drifting off.  I don't know how much later it is when I wake up, and I don't recognize where I am at first.  When I do, I try to lay still, and simply pretend that I'm still asleep.

I look up into Zac's eyes, with a pitiful pleading expression.  "Please don't"  When it becomes obvious that he won't let up however, I close my eyes and concentrate on relaxing.  Finally I manage to put out a few spurts once more, whimpering, and tears welling up in my eyes.

Zac smiles as he feels the baby wet on command, he patscthe diaper “there’s a good baby, hey now no tears, you have nothing to be upset about, you wet your diaper it’s just what babies do. He gives Taylor a squeeze anyway you aren’t wet enough to change yet so you go play and let me know when you wet again”

Tears keep dripping down my face, though I calm down enough to not make noise.  I don't really feel like playing, so I decide to simply walk over to the corner, and sit down, slowly moving to a laying position.

I slowly calm down as Tyler strokes me.  I nod as he asks me if I knew he was friends with Daddy.  "I played football too"  I mumble with a pout.  It's true but only in the most technical sense.  I had never been on the team, and didn't much care for the sport, or most sports in general.  I had played a few games with Daddy when he had insisted, or there was nothing else to do, but I was never very good at it, and didn't have much fun.

I blush and nod.  "Okay, I will."  though I don't really plan on doing either... though I suppose I will have to eventually.  "Um... I don' know... I'm not really feeling too much like playing Uncle Ty."