LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I squeak as I'm suddenly out of the safe space of Tyler's lap, and in an unfamiliar set of arms.  I try to cover my face with my hands, but my captor is having none of that, and pulls my hands away, forcing me to look at his face.  I blush bright red, and deflate as I know exactly who it is that's holding me.  "y-yes... I know you... h-hi Zac..."

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zac smiled down at the little boy. “That’s Mr. Zac to you now sweetheart and down look so scared younand me are going to be special friends isn’t that great. Just think we used to play together at recess now I’m a grown up you on the other hand are just a tiny baby” 

Tears well into my eyes, and I cover my face with my hands again, Zac's words making me just feel simply awful and humiliated.  "Not a baby"  I mumble quietly with a quavering voice.

Zac “I’m sorry whose the little baby?” He looks down then calls over his shoulder “the baby’s wet we’ll be right back”

he carried Taylor to the other room and pulling off his shorts he put his hand over Taylor’s still dry diaper “I suggest you make peepee right now like the little baby you are”

My mouth falls open, but no words come out for a few moments.  Tears start falling from my eyes, as I manage to finally force out.  "I...I-I'm a... ...a little...b-baby..."  I want to shout that I'm not wet, and that I need help, I need someone to save me, but I can't make the words come out as Zac carries me away.

I blush hard, tears still falling as Zac strips me down to my diaper.  "A shiver runs up my spine as Zac threatens me.  I try to wet, I try desperately, but I'm too scared.  "... I... I-I can't...."

Zac shakes his head “the sooner you learn the better, you are a baby and you will spend the rest of your life doing as you’re told by everyone, me, your daddy even those kids in there. They will grow up and become big adults and you will forever be a baby so I’d get used to these diapers because they’re not going anywhere now make puddles, I can wait”

simple tears turn into sobs.  "NO!  That's not true!  I'm gonna grow up!  Everybody's just being mean and weird!"  I wail.  I struggle against him as he holds me down on the table, but fail miserably.  "Get offa me you Jerk!  I don't gotta go pee pee if I don' wanna!"  my fear and distress is slowly turning into distress and anger.

As soon as he threatens a spanking, I switch back from anger to fear.  "NO!  NO!  I'LL be good!  I promise!"  I concentrate, and try my best to pee, this time managing a few small spurts of pee.  Far from all that I have, but all I can manage while I'm so scared.

As if from nowhere Zac pulls out a pacifier and gently puts it in Taylor’s mouth “that should be you quiet while I change you and don’t you dear remove your pacifier without my permission” he carries Taylor to a changing table time to get the wet little baby into a new diaper”

I nod my submission, while tears still flow from my eyes.  Despite myself, and all of the shame and embarrassment I'm feeling, I start to involuntarily suckle the pacifier.

Zac untapped the diaper smiling “god your tiny, you really are a baby” he make short efficient work of changing Taylor’s diaper “then lifted him again “no more shorts for you, you’re a baby you have nothing to hide” he carried Taylor back to the main room 

The tears flow harder as he makes fun of my size, and I get frantic when he starts taking me out without any shorts on, struggling but not daring to spit out the pacifier, so just making distressed grunts instead as I uselessly squirm in Zac's hands.

Zac landed a stinging swat to the seat of Taylor’s diaper “that is enough of that stop squirming this instant” he carried Taylor to a rocking chair and sat down Tylor can you get me a bottle to feed your nephew please it’s tine for the baby to go nite nite” Tyler scrurrued over with a prepared bottle. Zac removed the pacifier and inserted the nipple “drink your baba little baby”

I let out a squeal of pain, and jump as Zac swats me, but immediately stop struggling,  I give a pleading look to Tyler, tears still streaming down from my bleary, puffy, red eyes.  I curl myself up as tightly as I can, trying to hide my naked legs, and exposed diaper.  I take the nipple of the bottle, and begin sucking on it, trying to drink it down quickly.

Zac rocked Taylor “now now baby calm down, you’re going to make yourself sick” he began to rock the baby in his arms.  He tenderly dropped a kiss on Taylor’s head “you be a good baby and remember your place and we’ll be just fine sweetheart now close those little eyes it’s naptime”

I shudder and cry a little harder as Zac kisses my forehead, still sucking down the bottle quickly.  I close my eyes when he tells me to, tears still leaking out of my eyes.  After a little bit of time, I choke on the bottle, and quickly try to force the bottle out of my mouth, sputtering and coughing.

Zac rubs Taylor’s back then lowers him so they face each other “now you remember baby you are my special friend. If you promise to be a good baby you can go play until nap time and if your lucky I wo t tell Nyone how naughty you have been”