LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I sleep peacefully through the night.  When I wake up in the morning though I feel a strange sensation.  Somethings completely wrong.  I feel wet, and something stinks... it takes a few moments before I feel something mushy, but solid against my butt.  I come to the realization of what I must have done, and I simply start crying, slowly getting louder and louder.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle wakes in the morning and takes a quick shower. He dresses then hears Taylor crying through the baby monitor. He rushes to his room and looked fits the baby from the crib “oh what’s wrong sweetheart, it’s ok daddy’s here, daddy will fix everything baby. He takes a sniff “oh did someone make daddy a stinky”

Daddy's question just makes me even more embarrassed, and I start crying harder as he lifts me and carries me over to the changing table.  I want to say something, but I'm crying too hard to speak.

Myles sways and rocks as he goes cooing and shushing his boy “hey, hey it’s ok baby, it’s ok it’s just a muddy diaper, no big deal it’s just what babies do actually daddy is so proud of yo for using your diaper that I’m going to give you a parent later, now lease just relax baby boy”

Kyle smiles and shakes his head “you are definitely a baby and a stinky one at that, daddy had never been more proud” he finally lays Taylor on the changing table and ubtapes his used diaper Quincy wiping Taylor’s mess befor threwibf the diaper and used supply’s into the trash. Making sure his baby is clean Kyle taped him into a new diaper” there we go baby all set”

I slowly calm down as Daddy cleans me up, finally calming all the way down when Daddy gets me clean, and in a fresh diaper.  when he has me clean I reach up to him, wanting to be held to push away the last few bits of being upset.

I blush hard as Daddy gives me the choice of nursing or just relaxing.  I don't want to make the choice but I strangely find myself actually wanting to nurse from Daddy, the skin to skin contact, and having a nipple in my mouth is just so calming.  "um... I guess I'd like to nurse Daddy."  I mumble, feeling embarrassed.

I maneuver around to position myself properly on Daddy's nipple, getting myself settled in his arms.  I blush at his words, as they make me feel as small as he describes me.  Then I lean in and take the nipple in my mouth, opening my jaw wide to get as much of his "breast" in my mouth as I can.  His nipple is already hard this time from him rubbing it, and it fits nicely in my mouth reaching halfway back as I begin to suckle, pressing it between my tongue and hard palette.

I close my eyes as I suck, feeling the warm flesh in my mouth becoming wet with my saliva.  I fall into a rhythm of suckling, and slowly relax.

Kyle relaxes as well cuddling and kissing his baby “oh sweetheart we have to get ready for school soon, aren’t you excited get to hangout with Uncle Ty all day, oh and your uncle Bri will be picking you up and watching you in the afternoon. Daddy has a doctors appointment”

I suckle until it's time to switch sides, and then take the brief pause to ask "Doctor's appointment?  What for Daddy?"  before latching onto the other side, and falling into a rhythmic suckling again.

Kyle simply sat back and luxuriated In the feeling of giving his little baby everything he could. After his appointment tomorrow and with a little help from the internet he would work toward giving him even more.

he sighed and patted Taylor’s diapered bottom “ok baby time to get ready for school”

I keep suckling until Daddy pulls me away, needing to use his finger to break the latch.  I frown, as he still hasn't answered my question.  "Daddy.  What's your doctor's appointment for?"  I keep holding on to him, resting against his bare chest, knowing that he's going to insist on getting me ready himself.

Kyle gently rubs Taylor’s soft back “just a check up baby nothing major, Daddy is just fine I promise” he stands and lays Taylor on the changing table “are you excited for your first day of daycare baby” he walks way and quickly returns with two choices “do you want to wear the yellow and blues shorts outfit baby it’s very cute”

I nod and smile.  "Okay Daddy."  I murmur as he rubs my back.  I'm a little sad as he puts me down on the changing table.  "um.... I guess so Daddy..."  I think for a bit more.  "No... not really."  I look at both outfits.  "um... do we have anything green Daddy?"

Kyle thought for a second he knew they had plenty of options but he wanted to try something “well baby there’s this” he showed Taylor a green nightie come verse in frogs this is a night shirt technically but you can wear it if you want sweetheart”

I frown as I look at the nightie,  I'd definitely prefer something with pants.  "No thank you Daddy.  I'll go with the blue outfit.  I'd prefer something without my diaper being exposed all the time."  The night shirt would cover my diaper, but it would leave it completely open at the bottom, and it was the principal of the matter that bothered me.

Kyle shrugged disappointedly “that’s fine baby, I just thought it was cute” he quickly dressed Taylor in the blue and yellow outfit which was adorned with  Sesame Street character. “ you look adorable my love” he lifted Taylor into his arms and bounced him up and down as he packed the diaper bag let’s get going baby boy. He went to the car

Strangely I feel a little bad having made Daddy disappointed, and looking at the blue and yellow outfit, it seems more childish than the frogs and lillypads of the green nightshirt, I frown a bit, but let Daddy dress me, giggling as he bounces me, then leaning in and plating a kiss on his cheek as he carries me to the car.

I smile as Daddy buckles me into my carseat feeling the straps hold me tightly, I press against hem, and struggle a little bit when he's not looking just to feel how securely they hold me.  I ride quietly to school, simply waiting for Daddy to let me out again.

When they get to school Kyle parks and walks around back before releasing his boy he says now baby I need you to remember that it’s your job to behave at daycare cand be a good baby, you need to remember to listen to the grownups and big kids. Is that understood baby boy”

I sigh, but nod at Kyle's directions.  "Yes Daddy.  I'll behave at daycare, and listen to the adults and 'big kids'  but expect a numbered and notarized list of atrocities and mistreatments whenever you finally pick me up from Uncle Bri's."  I say mostly jokingly,  "Or is it your parents' house I'll be going to when school is done?"