LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Laughing Kyle tilted Taylor up in his arms until they were face to face then he planted a tender kiss on the boys lips “daddy’s good baby boy now let’s get you nice and diapered before you make puddles all over the floor

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blush as i stare into Daddy's eyes, feeling close and intimate.  I'm completely surprised when he kisses me on the lips. Both that he did so, and how good it felt.  I quickly kiss him back.  My mind is so overwhelmed that I barely register that he's about to put me in a diaper.  "O-okay Daddy."  I murmur in response.

Kyle carries Taylor into his bedtime and lays him on the changing table he locates a nearby bottle of lotion and lifting Taylor by the feet he rubs the lotion into his bum and privates. Humming as he works Kyke grabs a diaper and puts it under his boy taping it in place “now then baby you just let daddy know when you’re wet or muddy and I’ll change you right away

I blush hard as Daddy starts getting me ready for a diaper, and then puts one one me, hiding my face as much as I can.  "okay Daddy I will.  If I have to go potty will you let me?  Please Daddy?"

Kyle looked at his boy “sweetheart you’re wearing a diaper, that would be a waste, if you want to try the potty then you should hav chooser pull-ups. We can get some but not until after school tomorrow so u til then you’ll use your diaper understand”

kyle lifted the boy once again “ok baby, it’s just about bedtime but I want to do some bontpding activities first, can you promise to trust daddy and do as you’re t9d baby boy”

I frown, cursing myself for having chosen diapers, now I'm trapped in them.  And there's almost no way Daddy won't make me use all of them eventually.  "okay Daddy."

I'm a bit curious about the bonding activity.  "um... okay Daddy, I'll try to be a good boy for you.  What are we gonna do?"

Kyle carries Taylor over to the rocker and sits settling him in his lap. He pulls off his shirt and arranges Taylor so the are chest to chest. Skin to skin contact is important for bonding pulse it feels nice, he begins to run Taylor’s soft smooth back

I loosely wrap my arms around Daddy, and simply lay on him, feeling his warm hairy chest against my smooth hairless one.  I moan a little happily, and close my eyes, just feeling Daddy's strong hands rubbing my back.

Kyle looked genuinely sad “I’m sorry baby but daddy can’t give you milk...” he rubbed Taylor’s hair “but it’s still a special time that we will share every night so I’d get used to it now please do as you’re told baby I promise you’ll love it”

It all seems really weird to me, but looking at Daddy's eyes, I see a deep sadness, and I feel sorry for him, and sorry that I asked.  "Okay Daddy I say"  still uncertain that' I'll like it at all, but wanting to make Daddy happy.  I wrap my lips around Daddy's nipple and aureole, and get as much of it into my mouth as I can, being careful with my teeth, but not really knowing what to do with them since Daddy doesn't have much boob to get into my mouth.  regardless I get his nipple as far back as I can, and try to press it up against my hard pallet with my tongue and suckle.

I blush hard, and continue suckling.  Feeling smaller and smaller as Daddy's words wash over me for some reason.  I fall into a rhythm of suckling, and slowly feel Daddy's nipple hardening and elongating in my mouth.

A moan escapes kyles lips as he rubs taylors back “see baby it’s I knew you. Oils do this nursing comes naturally to babies it’s biology. Once you get used to this you’ll love nursing time as much as I do. It’s a great stress relief” 

I don't want to admit it, but there is something very relaxing about this.  Daddy's nipple in my mouth, my chest against his belly, his strong hand on my back, rubbing gently,  his arm underneath me, supporting me, knowing I'm safe in his grip.  I close my eyes and continue to suckle rhythmically 

Kyle closes his eyes and they fall into rhythm, together he starts to hum. Eventually he switch’s Taylor from one nipple to the next happy that Taylor isn’t too reluctant to latch on the second time. Eventually he bends down and lands a kiss n Taylor’s head “time to stop baby boy daddy Ned’s to give you a real baba now then it’s nite nite time for good little babies”

I yawn a little, stretching my jaw, and then rub my eye sleepily.  "What about dinner though?  and isn't it a little early for bed?  It's still pretty light out."

Kyle rocks the boy in his arms “little baby’s just like you go to bed with the sun, as far as dinner goes, your baba is a meal replacement. I just figured where you ate well at breakfast and lunch you might not be hungry but daddy can make you dinner if you want before nite nites, you just seem so tired baby” 

"I'm not...."  I let out a big yawn.  "...sleepy Daddy."  My eyes begin to droop, and I lie on Daddy's chest a bit more.  "I... I wanna real dinner... no baba... not a baby..."  I mumble, sounding mroe and more sleepy with every mumbled word.

Kyle smiles ok baby boy hears what we’ll do. You will drink your baba first then we can can go down stairs and have dinner” kyle grins knowing Taylor will be sound asleep by then” he reaches down and grabs a premised bottle from the gro7nd and teases the nipple between Taylor’s lips “drink your baba baby, drink for daddy”

I nod sleepily.  "Okay Daddy."  I open my mouth as Daddy rubs the nipple of the bottle against my lips, letting it in, until it's deep in my mouth, and I begin to suckle just like I had with Daddy's nipple earlier.  this one isn't quite as nice, it collapses flat when i suck too hard, and it isn't quite as warm, or solid.  The one upside though, is that milk actually comes out, and starts to fill my belly, it's sweet, and actually tastes pretty good.  It's surprisingly filling.  Slowly I find my eyes drooping more and more as I fall into a steady rhythm of suckling.  Before I know it, I'm out like a light, still suckling. 

Kyle watch’s his baby slowly fall a sleep. When he is sure the boy is out he carefully gets up and lowers the boy into his crib. He smiles down at his sleeping baby wandering how long it will be before the laxitive he put in the bottle does it’s job. He turns on the baby monitor then closes the curtains so the evening sun does not dis turn his sleeping little boy