LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I shiver, my blush returning in full force, as Daddy gently strokes my penis, and it lurches a little, starting to get hard.  I mumble so much that my voice is barely a whisper.  "Yes Daddy, it does... I call it a penis Daddy..."

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle gives the tiny member in his hand another stroke “hmmm I dont love that” he took the penis between his thumb and forefinger “this is not a penis you do not have a penis. You have a very cute and baby sized peepee. And from now on it will only be used to make peepee. Now what’s this called baby boy”

with the next stroke my penis hardens a little more, despite me willing it to stay soft as hard as i can.  I give Daddy a questioning look, even though i'm completely mortified. I know it will be completely useless to argue with him, so I give Daddy what he wants.  "it's a peepee Daddy... but why is it bad for it to get hard?  and why can't it be a penis?"

In a kind voice Kyle said “because baby as I’ve just said only grownups have peniss you ate not a grown up you are a baby and nothing this tiny could or should ever be called a penis it’s a peepee” he released the peepee in his hand “it’s not bad to get hard baby but you may never ever touch your peepee, that will only be daddy’s job understand”

I frown, still blushing hard.  "I don't understand... why are you the only one allowed to touch it?  I won't do it, cuz I know it will be bad for me if I do, but I don't understand why."

Kyle smiled “babies don’t need to understand they just need to obey” he kissed Taylor’s forehead “now baby let’s get you in the tubby you’re all nakeybum” he lifted the boyvand walked toward the bathroom  

Once in the bathroom Kyle set Taylor down  “hold on sweetheart and don’t move” he put the boy on his feet and started looking for something under the sink. He pulled out a bottle and put on gloves then using an applicator he went to Taylor and began rubbing the stuff into Taylor’s public area and legs “ok baby why don’t you sit on the toilet and go potty for the last time”

I stay still just like Daddy tells me to.  Not really knowing where exactly I would go anyways.  I get a bit curious as he pulls out the bottle and gloves.  "Daddy What's that?"  I let Daddy apply it to my pubic hair, and leg hair, and feel it begin to warm up.  I climb up on the toilet, sitting down, and let go, peeing into the bowl,but ask  "Really, this is the last time you're gonna let me go potty?  Even at home?"

Kyle begins to fill the tub then looks at Taylor “sweetheart you’re a baby and babies wear diapers, that’s just how it goes, maybe if you want at home we could get a training potty and you could use that under close supervision now stand up baby boy” once Taylor stood Kyle took a wet rag and wiped it through all of the place he applied the cream and Taylor hair began to fall off,waving him pink and devoid of hair below his eyelashes 

"not a baby"  I mumble mostly under my breath as I stand up, and let Daddy wipe we down.  I'm glad that he is because the cream was starting to burn and itch a little.  I see it wiped off and my hair along with it, I don't know whether to cry or to just let it pass, so I just stare town at myself in shock.

Kyle beams “so much better isn’t it sweetheart now that that yucky grownup hair is gone” he ran a finger down Taylor’s now bold private “this should help you remember that you are a baby because babies don’t have hair”

"Um... I guess so Daddy.."  I say completely unsure,  I shiver a little and my penis begins to become hard again as Daddy rubs my privates, they're a lot more sensitive now that the hair is gone.

Kyle takes Taylor by the hand “ok baby let’s get you in the tub” he helps Taylor into the bath “now get into your special seat baby, itbwas made to keep little babies just like you safe and sound in the tubby”

I take Daddy's hand and let him get me into the bath tub and the seat, though not without rolling my eyes.  I slide into the  seat, feeling the plastic bar slide between my legs, and realize that I have no leverage.  My feet don't reach the bottom of the tub, and I have nothing to push off of, especially if things get slippery, so I'm effectively trapped in the seat.

I relax even more as Daddy thoroughly washes my body, letting my limbs go limp, and leaning back in the chair.  His gentle attentions are almost like a massage all over my body.  I do tense up a little as he washes my bottom and privates, but then relax again as I realize that he's not doing anything funny, just making sure I'm clean.

Once Kyle is satisfied that Taylor is clean he grabs the johnsons baby shampoo and squirts it into his hand then begins to slowly message Taylor’s sculp. He then rinses the boy and after grabbing a towel he lifted Taylor from the tub folding him into the fluffy towel.

I lean back while Daddy rubs my scalp with the shampoo, closing my eyes and letting out a relaxed sigh.  I keep my eyes closed and hold my breath as he dumps water over my head to rinse off the shampoo, and then happily grab onto him, as he wraps me up in a towel.  I rub myself against the soft fluffy blanket, liking the feel of the absorbent piece of cloth.