LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Kyle nodded “ok baby we can get all of those and how about some dress up clothes and maybe a baby doll and some blocks,” they arrived in the toy section and Kyle put  Taylor on his bare feet “go on baby get whatever you want”

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nod, a little bit embarrassed to want what I asked for.  "Thank you Daddy."  I frown at the suggestion of dress up clothes and a baby doll, but don't comment.  I walk into the toy isle, and immediately realize what I forgot to ask for; Legos I grab a couple of different sets and put them in the cart.  I also grab the wooden Brio trains, enough to make a good sized track, and a few trains, along with some wooden building blocks, and the remote control construction toys, I had always wanted when i was younger, but my parents would never get for me.

I finish off my childish spending spree by looking for a stuffed wolf.  It takes quite a while, and a lot of searching, but I eventually find exactly what I'm looking for, and hug it to my chest.  then remembering myself, and embarrassedly putting it down int he cart.

I look down at my bare feet, and then back up at him.  "I don't know...  My feet feel a little bit like they're glued to the floor."  I shoot him a sarcastic smile.  "I think I can walk Daddy."  I keep a grip on his hand and follow where he leads me.

Kyle gives Taylor’s hand a squeeze “thanks baby” the make thier way to the register and Kyle unloads the cart when the front is clear. Kyle reaches down and lifts Taylor back into the seat. Once everything is paid for and bagged they make thier way to the car. Kyle quickly installs the car seat and lifts Taylor from the carriage in the baby seat and buckles him in. There you go baby all nice and safe” he quickly loads up the car

I walk along beside Daddy, not liking the feel of the cold tile floor of the store on my bare feet.  I wait while he installs the carseat, and then feel him lift me into it, knowing that trying to fight it is pointless.  once buckled into the seat, I test the straps, feeling how they hold me quite securely.  I pull against them a bit, feeling how I'm trapped in the seat.  Despite myself I kind of like being helpless in the seat, held there by Daddy's will.

I reach around to the buckle, and press the button, releasing the straps.  I frown, feeling strangely disappointed that I was able to free myself so easily.

Kyle who was driving home looked in the rear view mirror as Taylor unbuckled himself “Taylor no bad bad boy” he quickly pulled over and reached back “you never ever unbuckle yourself baby that’s very naughty if you every do that again you will get a spanking that’s very dangerous. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to use the lock feature but you are clearly too little to keep yourself safe” he rebuckled his boy and click a switch toward the back of the seat out of Taylor’s reach “ this is why I don’t feel safe with you doing things your self baby you aren’t big enough to make safe choices, oh well that’s why you have Daddy” he kissed the boy and returned to driving

I hadn't even realized that Daddy had gotten in and started driving.  and I get a little bit scared when he pulls over quickly.  I look at Daddy wide eyed and a little bit panicked.  "I'm sorry Daddy, I didn't realize you had started driving already, I though you were still loading the car.  I didn't mean to do that, I just wanted to see if I could.  I won't do it again I promise.  I know how dangerous it is to be unbuckled in a car."  Defensive driving lessons were very keen on teaching me exactly how dangerous it was.

Kyle looked at Taylor I. The mirror “it’s ok baby no real harm done and now your are locked in nice and safe and sound you just remember this next time you call daddy over protective”

he drove home and grabbed all of the bags quickly bring them in the house before unbuckling Taylor and carrying him inside “ok baby we need to get you in the Bath it’s later then I realized let’s go check out your room first”

I blush, and hang my head a little.  "Sorry Daddy.  I will."

I wait patiently, though a little bit bored while Daddy unloads the car, wanting to ask him to let me out, but knowing I'd be out already if I hadn't unbuckled myself while he was driving, and could let myself out now.

I hold onto Daddy as he carries me inside.  I'm curious how the room I was in last night has changed, it was fairly plain and undecorated before.

Kyle carries Taylor up the stairs, the first change is that the door to his bedroom had been removed  The room inside looks very different from this morning. There is a large white crib in the middle of the room and a rocking chair set over to the side. There are cartoon looking animals all over the walls and bedding and a big sign saying welcome to the family baby Tay. 

I knotice immediately that my door is gone, and realize exactly what that means; no privacy.  I want to make a fuss, and complain, but know exactly what Daddy will say:  That it's so he can keep an eye on me, and look after me better.  So I just frown, and don't say anything.

I see the crib and rocking chair, and simply sigh.  I knew they'd be here but seeing them in person just makes it more real.  

Looking at the banner being held by the cartoon animals, I frown.  "So, your parents know about this and are okay with it Daddy?"

I get set down, and immediately blush bright red. "Wait what?  Strip?  Like right now?"  I look up at daddy, frozen with embarrassment, not having been prepared to have to get naked in front of him.

Kyle smiled “yes baby, I don’t think I can really give you a bath unless you get nakey first” he laughed “anyway baby there’s no reason to be shy I’m your daddy so I will be seeing you naked plus babies don’t need to be shy”

I nod.  Daddy's reasoning makes sense, yet still...  I start by taking off my shirt, then unbutton my shorts and slide them off.  I hesitate at my underwear, but then hook my thumbs in and pull them down too.  When I have them off I blush and hold my crotch with both hands to cover it up.

Kyle reached over and pulls Taylor’s hands away “now now sweetheart no need to be shy. In fact to help you get used to this we will be doing nakey time everyday to help you remember that babies aren’t shy and babies don’t have privacy” he clapped his hand anyway baby boy come to daddy”

I blush harder as Daddy pulls my hand away, but don't fight him doing so.  I don't respond to his words verbally, but walk to him and wrap myself around his hip, leg and side, hiding myself that way.

Kyle smiled and took Taylor by the hand to the rocking chair. Kyle sat and held the little boy at arms length soaking in the sight of he naked child, his naked child.” God you are just adorable baby, now daddy need to give you a quick inspection and ask you some questions. It’s important that you answer honestly”

he started by stroking the boys chin, no facial, do you shave sweetheart. He stroked down the boys arms what about the rest of your body, do you shave your armpits or anything. I see some hear around your privates and a bit on the legs but not much.

my face is completely red by the time Daddy holds me out, and observes my body.  I want to just curl up into a ball and disappear.  I nod at Daddy when he tells me to answer honestly.  

"I shave about once every three months Daddy... and it's been two months since I shaved.  It's really annoying when I have to do it..."  I mumble.  "I don't ever shave anywhere else Daddy..."  I just want him to put me down and give me a bath so I can just get dressed again.  Even a diaper would be welcome at this point.

Kyle nodded and picked up Taylor’s hand “ya have suck cute little hands love she compares thier hands “just tiny “ and these little feet are the cutest” he lifts a little foot andlooking closer “you really are tiny baby, I doubt eve Tyler’s shoes would be small enough, what’s your shoe size sweetheart”

I relax a little, but am still blushing as Daddy compares the size of our hands.  I mumble a little as I answer his question.  "I wear an eight and half."  failing to add on 'in kids'  It had always been really hard to find shoes for me that weren't dress shoes and rediculously expensive, and didn't have any cartoon characters, or light up soles.  I had taken to ordering my shoes online for the past few years.

Kyle smiles “you may wear an 81/2 but not in an adult size but that’s ok because you’re not an adult” he puts Taylor’s foot down and focuses on his privates. He strokes a finger down the boys penis “baby this is a really important question what do you call this and does it every grow hard or get any bigger”