LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle gave a little shiver and shook his head  “sorry taylor no I need to know that once I’ve put you to bed you stay there and I hate the idea of you falling out of bed. If we don’t do this, I’ll never relax think of it as  a favor to me sweetheart” he hugged the boy 

I sigh and roll my eyes, shaking my head.  "As long as you know you're being overly protective and paranoid.  I think I can handle doing that for you.  As long as you don't just stick me in there with nothing to do."

Kyle gave Taylor a little squeeze “it will only be for sleeping baby, it you hate it in your crib so much you can always sleep I. Daddy’s bed” anyway we have things to do” he stood hoisting Taylor on to his hip “we need a diaper bag and some more babas and maybe a a jumper that might be fun and a baby bath seat...” he was beaming as he made his list

"I'mprobably just going to be sleeping with you." I sigh.  

I sigh again as he lists out all the other babyish things he thinks we need.  "Are we even going to be able to find those things in a size big enough for me?"  I ask.  "I don't need a bath seat I know how to swim."  The diaper bag us just practical, and I know I'm going to lose the argument about the bottles.  I blush as I think about the bouncer though... if he can find one for me it might be fun...

Thier first stop is to target. Kyle pulls out the cart. Do you want to sit in the cart or walk baby. It’s pretty clean and safe in here so I don’t worry about your feeties but remember walking is a privilege so stay with daddy and hold my hand or the cart the whole time”

I roll my eyes, and sigh again.  "I'm not going to run off Daddy, but if you're going to insist that I hold onto you or the cart, I'll just sit in the cart.  Especially if you're not going to give my shoes back."

Kyle gave a slight blush “I kind of forgot your shoes baby sorry about that but honestly you see little kids running around barefoot all the time no one really cares much but if you’d rather ride that’s fine” he lifts his boy and slides Taylor into the front of the cart “there we go sweetheart first stop clothes” they made thier way to the little boys section

I frown, at Daddy.  "you forgot my shoes?  And I'm supposed to be the immature one?  You really are just saying that I'm a baby because I'm short."  I stick out my tongue at him, mostly playfully.

I slide my legs into the holes on the cart, and grab onto the push bar.

Kyle waits to react until Taylor is situated in the cart then he grabs his tiny foot and tickles the boy “the better to tickle you my dear” he says imitating the big bad wolf he then leans In Kissing   His boy”

Kyle smiled kissing the foot in his hand “I don’t know baby you have the cutest little feet it’s pretty tempting. Really you are just too cute for words... but I’ll behave I suppose” he pushes the cart forward 

In the boys department Kyle immediately goes to the pyjamas and choosing short sets “these are adorable and so comfy and will be great for school” there were reds and blues and greens and even pink all sporting a different cartoon character. There will be great now we just need nighties”

I look over the pajamas, and frown.  "Can't we get long ones please Daddy.  I still don't like shorts.  Though I have to admit getting to wear pajamas all day does kinda sound nice."  I don't mind the colors at all, having never really gotten the big deal people make about 'blue is for boys, and pink is for girls'.

Kyle threw in a couple of outfits with pants just in case then went to the nighties and night shirts “these are pretty much all you’ll be wearing at home sweetheart “ he too the same approach with nighties many colors and designs 

Kyle shrugged “we can donate them baby dont worry, so that should be good for clothes we won’t need socks or underwear, let’s go get you diapers” he headed for the baby section grabbing bottles bibs, and pacifiers on the way

"no socks or underwear at all?"  I ask, feeling disappointed.  "You really plan on just keeping me in diapers and sandals all the time?"  I simply frown at the bottles, bibs, and pacifiers, knowing I can't argue against them.

Kyle push’s on “ diapers all the time Flip flops if absolutely necessary but for the most part you wont even them baby.” They got to the diapers “pamper size 7 should be just fine sweetheart” he loaded the cart with diapers. “Ok now then we need this” he grabbed a diaper bag and... I almost forgot” he stopped in front of the car seats a very helpful sales lady came  over “do you need a car seat” Kyle nodded “sure do, I just adopted this little guy”  she nodded well the safest way to go is this one” it was high backed and had a 5 point harness. It was indistinguishable from a baby car seat dispite being for older toddlers” kyle was sold and it went in the cart

I blush and scrunch down, embarrassed about the diapers, though I try to tell myself, that it's not really my choice, but I can't help feeling embarrassed.  I look at the cart fully loaded up with Diapers, and wonder how long it's going to take for me to use them up.

I blush again as the saleswoman takes one look at me and suggests a toddler car seat.  Obviously seeing me as much younger than I am.

Kyles in His own world ok now... play pen and stroller, it’s a good thing daddy has an SUV isn’t it baby” he grabs the playpen a large wooden model with a locking gate and two strollers a small unbrella one and a larger carriage type. “All set oh and here are the baby bath seats we just need a bouncer and maybe some toys, do you want toys munchkin”

I simply feel more and more dispondent as Daddy seems to go in whole hog.  "Do we really need a playpen Daddy? If I'm awake you're not letting me out of your sight right?"  I sigh as we move on to bath seats and then toys.  "no, I'll be good with just my phone and my computer Daddy, maybe a few books to read."

Kyle shook his head “sorry baby your phone was shut off this morning, your way too little for a phone, you just dont need it and all screen time will be monitored and limited so hone about those toys sweetheart” on the way to the toy section Kyle grabs the promised bouncer, the largest they have

I frown unhappy with this development.  "Fine.  I guess some wooden trains, maybe some toy cars and tracks... and... um... a stuffed wolf?"  I feel embarrassed  to ask for a stuffed animal, feeling like it will bring comfort.