LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Brian runs the bath water then lifts Taylor into the tub “let’s get you clean baby girl and try not to peepee in the tubby, I know it’s hard for babies sometimes” he began to gently wash Taylor “”let’s get the baby clean”

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I splash a little bit in the water happily.  "I'll do my best Unca Bri!"  I declare when he tells me not to pee pee.  "Yay!  Clean clean clean!"  I cheer when he says it's time to wash me.

Brian quickly washed the baby then drained the tub and wraps a clean towel around Taylor “now then baby girl this is a special game where we are honoring the seniors. Someone special brings each of them a rose in the middle of the field. So we are going to surprise daddy and have you where his football jersey as a special dress and bring him the rose, how does that sound baby”

I get excited, with a very large smile plastered on my face, and bounce up and down, wrapped up in my towel.  "Yeah!  I wanna bwing Daddy a wose!  I wanna bwing Daddy a wose!"

Brian smiled “ok baby let’s get you dressed and ready for Daddy.” He carefully dried the boy then slipped one of Kyles jerseys over his shoulders “you look so cute baby Daddy will be so surprised” he scooped the boy up and placed him on his hip”come on baby we have a date”

I spin around in Kyle's jersey, and giggle as it flares out.  It just barely covers my diaper, coming down to just below a quarter of my thighs.  I frown for a moment, but I don't want to complain because I'm wearing Daddy's Jersey.  I squeal with delight when Brian scoops me up, and cling to him as I ride on his hip.

Bryan finds Tylor and takes his hand they make thier way to the game and check in with the coach he recognizes Taylor and smiles “so this is what’s become of little Taylor well hithere precious I must say you make a better baby then you did foot ball player”

I blush hard when the coach recognizes me.  I whimper and hide my face against Bryan's leg, and shuffle around behind him, putting my uncle between me and the coach.  I know he's not trying to be mean, but that doesn't mean his words don't hurt.

The coach looked confused but Brian who wanted to play football like his brother spoke up “now now baby atop that and be a good girl coach was being sweet so pleas apologize for being rude and give him a hug and a kiss he’s like part of our family”

I look up into Brian's eyes, and silently plead for him to not to make me do it, but I can see that he's not going to budge on this.  Hesitantly, and timidly, I slowly walk out from behind Brian, and approach the coach.  I hug his leg tightly, and then reach up for his face to give him a kiss.  "Sorry, Mr. Coach  I didn' mean t' be wude."

The coach smiled down at Taylor and gives him a squeeze “there’s a good little girl” he hands Taylor a rose now hold that precious and once you’d daddy’s name is called you can go out into the field and hand it to him. He will be so surprised “

I grin when I take the rose.  I nod and smile at the coach as he instructs me what to do.  "Okay Mr. Coach."  I giggle when he talks about Daddy being surprised.

While they wIted the coach talked to Brian and absently stroked Taylor’s hair “he really does make a very convincing baby” Brian nodded “she’s the perfect baby and she’ll be a baby forever just what Kyle wanted” just then Kyle was led out to the middle of the field with the other seniors and one by one thier names her called and a family member presented them with thier rose. Finally Kyles name was called”

I let out a little whimper when the coach refers to me as 'he' and the revelation that Daddy wants me to be a baby forever, brings a small gasp and my questioning eyes staring up at Brian.  "I'll be a baby forever?"

I'm still worried, and frowning when Kyle walks out to the middle, but when his name is called, I walk out onto the field, and slowly make my way to him, and hand him his rose.  "Here Daddy."  I murmur as I hand it to him.

I smile as Daddy kneels down and hurriedly toddle into his arms, wrapping my arms around him tightly, and giving him a small kiss on the cheek.  "Surprise Daddy!"  I exclaim, my worry temporarily forgotten.

Kyle scoops Taylor up “thank you princess what a wonderful surprise” he placed Taylor in his hip and finish’s the ceremony. With a kiss Kyle asks ready to go home baby girl, there are sone things daddy want to chat about”

I grin and giggle as Daddy picks me up and kisses me.  "Yes Daddy!  Let's go home!"  I cheer.  I'm a little worried when he mentions some things he wants to talk about, and immediately think of me being his baby forever.

I nod.  "Okay Daddy.  What are the rules..."  I pause for a while, a frown on my face.  "Unca Bri, said that you wanted to keep me as a baby forever... that's not right... is it?"

Kyle looks at his child “of course it is baby you are on,y teeny tiny and your never getting bigger, this world can be scary and the only way I can keep you safe is to keep you as a baby forever so that what I’m going to do...it’s best this way and some day you’ll have big brothers and sister to help take care of you too but you’ll always be the baby”

I frown, and a large pout begins to form.  "B-but that's not Fair!  I should get to grow up, you're gonna get old.  and I am too.  And what then?  what about when You can't take care of me?  Or what if something happens to you?  Huh?  What if you get hit by a bus!"  Tears start to form in my eyes.  "What if I have to take care of myself!  W-what I-if y-you Die, just like they did?"  and finally I burst into tears, remembering my parents.

Kyle hugged his baby so tight “now you listen princess Daddy will never ever leave you I love you too much, but even if some did happen you have Dada and your uncles and my parents to take care of you and some day soon you will have big siblings so you will always be taken care of baby girl”

Kyke kissed his girl and beamed “well baby sone day Daddy and Dada will adopt or maybe use  surrogate to have another baby and that child would grow and be your big brother or sister of course but you’ll always be our little bsby”