LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

I take the bite, chewing and swallowing, then look at Zac questioningly.  "Why are you saying I look sad?  I'm not."  A lie definately.  I am feeling sad about my parents, about the massive changes in my life, Zac being forced into my life.  But I'm not feeling sad right now, not really.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take the bite, again, and mumble quietly to myself.  "Maybe I'm not a baby"  I shrug.  Speaking more clearly, and louder.  "If you say so."

I look at Daddy guiltily, I hadn't meant for either of them to hear.  "I'm sorry Daddy, it's just that everyone keeps on pointing out how I'm not like a baby... so ... it's just...  I'm sorry."

I take the bit and chew a bit.  I'm surprised when Zac pulls me into his lap I hesitate but obediently put my mouth to his breast and begin to suckle, however I'm a lot less careful with my teeth, letting them scrape his nipple, and even sink in a little as I suckle.

I break the suction, and look up into Zac's eyes,  "Sorry Zac."  I murmur, then go right back to his nipple, and begin suckling again, still not bothering to keep my teeth out of the way.

Zac blush’s pink and looks down “they are not that big” he splutters. Kyle roles his eyes and lifts Taylor from Zacs lap “I think the baby is tired I’m putting him to bed” he marchs up the stairs with Taylor in one hand and a bottle in the other

I can't help but grin as Zac gets embarrassed, I hadn't meant to embarrass him, but it was nice for the shoe to be on the other food though.  I raise my arms to Daddy, and let him pick me up, much happier to be with him, I cling onto him tightly as he carries me up.