LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding a new home.

elfowl

Kyle bounces the little boy in his arms squeezing him a bit “I think we’ve had just about enough for today don’t you baby, anyway we have some shopping to do and I think some good boy deserves and ice cream, who could that be I wander”

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let out a sigh of relief and nod as Daddy says we've had enough for today.  I'm dreading going shopping, and ice cream doesn't sound worth it.  I cling onto Daddy, burrying my face back in his shirt when he stops bouncing me, and mumble.  "Not me Daddy.  I'm not a good boy."  Even though I don't really want ice cream I believe what I'm saying, I had another tantrum, and I can't possibly be good in his eyes if he's treating me so poorly.  maybe if I was good he would let me be a highschooler, instead of doing everything he can to humiliate me, and letting his five year old brother spank me.

Kyle gave Tayler a firm shake “hey I want to be very clear, you’re right you are not just a good boy. You my baby are the Best boy, you are my special wonderful little boy and I’m the luckiest daddy in the whole world. You deserve ice cream today and everyday. I know this has been hard for you but daddy only wants what’s best for you. I love you more then anything and I always will”

I look up into Daddy's eyes, and watch him as he starts telling me that I'm goo, and the best, that I deserve ice cream, and that he loves me.  Incredibly, he seems to believe what he's saying.  I look up into his eyes in confusion.  How can he possibly believe any of that with the way he's acting.  He knows how old I am, but he's still treating me like a baby.

I give up any form of logic or reason, and just rest my head on his chest.  Maybe if I repeat myself enough, he'll snap out of it and figure things out.  "Don' wanna go shopping...  Don' want ice cream...  Don't want Daddy...  I want Kyle... I want things to be like they used to..."

Kyle sighs “I’m sorry honey but we need to go shopping and I really want to share an ice cream with my baby so we are doing that as well. I really need you to understand this baby. I am stilll Kyle, I have still known you forever and have always cared about you. That hasn’t changed. What has changed is that you were left alone in the world and I stepped in to care for you so I can’t be your friend anymore, now I need to be your daddy and that’s ok, you’ll have lots of friends in your life but hopefully I’ll be your only daddy well not including your dad of course. Anyway like I said I love you more then anything Nd what I know is that you are sad right now and need a rest. I also know that you are way too little to even think about going off into the world so I’m slowing down the process. This way I can take care of you and you can relax and just be my baby”

I look up at Daddy, and I pour all of my confusion, hurt, anger, and loss into one word.  "Why?"  I let the word hang in the air for a while letting Daddy draw his own conclusions as to what I'm asking before adding  "Why am I not ready to go off into the world?  Why can't you be my friend anymore?  Why are you being so mean?  Why are you humiliating me?  Why do I have to be a baby?  Why does it hurt so much?  Why is everyone gone?"

Ready for the question Kyle looks at the little boy “ because sweetheart life isn’t fair, it’s hard and terrible things happened to you and I can’t change that but I do love you and I will always take care of you but what that means is that you have to live life by my terms for... a while”

I look into Kyle's eyes, and somehow... it makes sense.  it's awful.  I hate it.  I hate that it makes sense.  but it does... and I can accept it...  "Okay Daddy."  I say, and I hug him tightly, laying my head on his chest, and relaxing in his arms.  "okay."

Kyle returns the hug “there’s my sweet baby, I’ve been waiting for you my love. Now then let’s go get that ice cream I promised for a good little” he gave a gentle tickle “what do you say sweetheart are you ready to be my good little boy” he dropped a kiss on Taylor’s hair

I stay resting against Daddy's chest until he tickles me, and I jump, squirming around in his arms.  then look up into his eyes.  "No tickles.  Please Daddy?"  

I grin up at him, returning the kiss to his cheek.  "Yes Daddy.  I'll be your good boy."  I hug him as he carries me, laying my head against his chest again.

When they get to the car Kyle opened the back door and put Taylor into the backseat and buckled him in with a kiss. He got into the front seat and drove to the mall. He parked the car and lifted Taylor out tapping his butt “ok baby ice cream first”

I don't fuss s Daddy buckles me into the car,  straining against the seat belt to kiss him back when he kisses me.  I ride quietly to the mall, contemplating my new place in life.  I decide to simply take what's thrown at me as it comes.  It'll probably be embarrassing, but as long as no one is laughing at me, or making fun of me I'll just let it pass without complaint.

I wrap my arms around Daddy as he lifts me out, smiling at him.  "Okay Daddy.  Ice cream time."

I look at Daddy, and ask "Chocolate?"  making sure that he's good with the choice of flavor before turning to the man behind the window, and telling him.  "Chocolate please."  with a big smile.

I lick the ice cream as it's held up to my mouth, and then moan happily.  "Mmmmmm, that's really yummy.  Thank you Daddy."  I smile at him, as he holds me and the ice cream.

Kyle pulls it to his mouth and takes a couple of licks “you’re right baby that is really yummy” he offered it back to to Taylor this time intentionally smudging it lightly onto Taylor’s nose and cheeks.he winks at the boy “opps sorry sweetheart but now my baby’s all yummy” he wipes the ice cream off the boys nose and licks his finger

I go to lick the ice cream again when Daddy pushes it back towards me, and I get a lick, but then Daddy pushes it too far, and presses it onto my nose and cheeks.  I recoil as the ice cream is cold, and look at Daddy in confusion.  He winks at me and giggles, and i realize that he did it on purpose.  I start to get upset again because he's being mean, but then pause for a moment, and assess the situation.  He's not being mean, he's just teasing, and playing around.

I break into a grin instead of getting upset.  "Daddy's silly.  I'm for cuddling not for eating."  I stick my tongue out at him, and then take a big lick of the ice cream, savoring it before adding on.  "Ice cream is for eating, not for cuddling with my face Daddy."

Kyle smiles and cleans Tyler’s face. As they finish thier treat he says “ok my love we have to have a grown up talk. I want to include you in sone of the important decisions we have to make but I can have yo fighting everything ok baby I understand you may not like everything we get but I will try to give you chooses. The most important is should we get diapers or do you want to try pull ups. There are pros and cons to both if you choose diapers then you use diapers and only the teachers and me or your uncles would change you or a trusted friend but if you choose pull ups then you will be taken to the potty and will go in front of your class I. The potty room”

I take a more serious expression as Kyle says it's time for some grown up talk.  I'm hopeful that he's finaly going to explain what's going on a little bit better than just 'I think you're a baby, life's unfair'.  Unfortunately no such explanation is forthcoming. Even worse, he's asking if I should be put in diapers or pull ups.

I frown.  "I don't suppose doing neither, and just keeping on wearing underwear and going to the bathroom whenever I need to is an option huh?"  I wait for his response, then shake my head.  "I thought not."

I think for a bit.  I want to get mad, and yell at Kyle that I'm not going to wear either of them and he can't make me, but he's done more than enough to prove that he can, and I don't feel like getting another spanking to prove it, so instead, I try to think.  My gut instinct is pull ups, that way I'll still be able to use the potty, and it should be less embarrassing.  but then I figure, 'in for a penny, in for a pound.'

"I guess I'll go with diapers.  Less people will see me that way, and if everybody is going to insist on treating me like a baby, I might as well be able to give you guys some stinky diapers as payback."

Kyle beamed at his boy “I think that’s a good choice sweetheart and don’t worry, I have 3 little brothers I’ve changed plenty of diapers” he lifted his boy now then we need clothes and diapers and furniture... so many things, let’s go”

I blush a little at Daddy's praise, it feels good for some reason.  "Three little brothers?  You've only mentioned two so far Daddy, who's the third?  Have I met him?"  I find myself a litle amazed that Kyle's been my best friend for so long, that I've been to his house so many times, and yet I know so little about his family.

"What kind of clothes and furniture do we need Daddy?  I still have all my clothes. and Your apartment didn't seem to be missing anything."

Kyle smiled at his baby “oh yes sweetheart you are now part of a big family  there are 4 of us Kyle” he points to himself Ryan he’s 14, Bryan he’s 11 and Tyler he’s 5. It’s you figure out my moms little joke  our names are Ky, Ry, Bry and Ty. So you have 3 uncles plus a Gammie and pop pop,

kyle brushed his hand through Taylor’s hair “just some clothes more ummm appropriate for the changes we’re making and we’ll i want to get a big rocker we can use as a cuddle chair and we will need a changing table and. I think pop pop set up your crib and high chair while we were out today”

I look back at Kyle and grin.  "guess i should be sorry for messing things up with Tay?  or am I just the start of the next generation of nicknames."  I think for a moment, then add.  "Gammie and Pop pop?  you'e already talked about this with them, huh?  How long have you been planning this for Daddy?"

The clothes are exactly what I was worried they would be.  "So more Baby clothes? huh?"  I like the idea of a cuddle chair, but don't really want to admit it.  "A changing table?  You're not gonna make me wear diapers at home too are you?  those are just for daycare right?  I don't need a high chair or crib either.  I'm not gonna fall out of bed at night. and I can reach the table just fine."  ...as long as it's a low enough table, and the chair is high enough for the table... or I can use a phone book.I don't want to bring up those qualifiers though.

Kyle gave Taylor a kind look “sweetheart as you can tell I’m a... a little bit over protective and umm I don’t really love you being out of my sight unless it’s a very controlled environment hence the barefoot rule so there’s no way I’m going to let you wander around the house so the crib and everything are definitely needed. Sorry baby it’s not about trust but my most important job is to keep you safe even more then making you happy, that’s my second job”