LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uk Ab Meet Up / Day Out Ideas?

ajc2000

There is always talk about meeting fellow ab's so I thought I would see if there is any intrest in doing this for sometime in the summer shine.gif(gives plenty of time to sort out).

What I had in mind was to all meet up at Alton towers or some thing on them lines and just have a fun day on all the rides and hopefully meeting new ab friends.

But Alton Towers is my idea of fun and not sure if the rest of you like to go on roller coasters.

So please leave your ideas. What would be the best place to go and what would be the best time -month/ weekends or weekdays. As with Alton Towers I would recommend avoiding school holidays and weekends but will see what (if any) the intrest is and if there is any better ideas than mine.

The only thing is if you avoid school holidays then those that are students might not be able to come, and if you avoid weekends then most people will be working. And also, Alton Towers is in the middle of nowhere. It would be really hard for people to get to if they couldn't drive or didn't have a car.

yea nice idea i would be interested in an ab day out, i dont have any objection to alton towers... but i dont have a car and i have to rerely on public transport... how would i get there using public transport? im sure it would be possible so that is not realy an issue... the main issue is weather i will be working or not... :bash: i hate work... so if you can fix a date sooner rather than later im more likley to be able to be not working!

as for other ideas of days out... well to be honest id be happy with anything from a trip to a pub, a beach, a park, a theme park, a night club, or indeed prety much anything!

Wow77.gifWOW......

All of two replies so far..... (and sunshine's post is not exactly helpful with ideasthinkerg.gif ).

mmmmmmmmm... will leave this topic open for a while yet to see if any more intrest is shown.

Wow77.gifWOW......

All of two replies so far..... (and sunshine's post is not exactly helpful with ideasthinkerg.gif ).

mmmmmmmmm... will leave this topic open for a while yet to see if any more intrest is shown.

I hope D/L's can come two!!!!!!

nappyman

DL's can come in two's if you want .....Giggle..... even three's.

sorrytext.gifcould not help myself.....

Yeah anyone welcome.

Just looking to see how many would be intrested and what ideas for a day out.

There is a few comments in another topic about the abc club in london but I think it is a bit far to go (for me anyway) for one night out.

But will see what better ideas come in.

Where is the ABC club in London? and what is it about? I don't think Alton Towers was such a bad idea, it's a whole heap of fun and trains from everywhere go there. If people haven't got cars they would have 2 meet on train neway or how else would they go anywhere, Unless everybody was from around the same city or something.

• 1 month later...

Still looking for names for day out.

Have got a few people showing intrested on myspace groups as well.

I was thinking sometime in june?

Lets say June 18th to nail a date and see if we are all free.

I am fine with any date if 18th (Monday) is no good.

will send a message (pm) to everyone who adds there intrest closer to the date to sort out meeting up and times and stuff.

Also got three 2for1 voucher and one half price voucher so will help bring price down for everyone. So what ever the total cost for everyone to get in will split it evenly.

If you like me a bit shy I think this is the best way to meet fellow ab's / dl's and have a fun day.

So don't be shy come and meet new friends.

The only thing is if you avoid school holidays then those that are students might not be able to come, and if you avoid weekends then most people will be working. And also, Alton Towers is in the middle of nowhere. It would be really hard for people to get to if they couldn't drive or didn't have a car.

yup i havent got a car n theres no way im walkin from portsmouth to alton towers :( n cant afford a coach or train :(

Yep me very shy aswell, would be really nice to meet up with a few like minded people :)

Alton towers or the abc club sounds good to me. Although I would prefer Alton towers mainly because dont like going to London on my own.

Only other places I can think off are other theme parks, or meeting at a seafront town like Blackpool or great yarmouth.

Keep us all posted on any updates.

Chloe

Boy am I jealous... That ABC Club looks awsume! I wish we could get something like that going in the states! Have a great time gang..hope you all get together.. If I win the Lotto...I'll join ya! Best of luck. :D

Guest klwet

I'd only really be interested if girls/woman would meet up instead of a group of guys!

Also i wouldn't dress in nappies as i would find that too embarassing!