LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babysitter/Mother/Grandmother

So I did a similar thread to this years ago on a different site, but I wanted to get new feedback and posts. For anyone who fantasizes about being small again and having your messy diaper changed by various caretakers, what would be your ideal pick for each different age range? These don't have to be A list celebrities, they can be people from ads or small roles from TV shows or even personalities, politicians! Ect. I think the more obscure the person associated with each title the more fun.  So to break it down; Babysitter (late teens to mid 20's) Mother (Mid 20's and up) and Grandmother (50's and up). These are obviously meant to appeal to people of both interest, so the male counterparts for each of these choices is certainly welcomed as well! :)

Honestly, I think either babysitter or mother would be my picks.

Just a side note, this seems like a topic that would be better suited in the AB section, not diaper lovers. I guess it depends on what your definition of caregiver is though.

My caregiver looks like Mr .Clean ,but hes been a standup guy for 10 years. I really dont have a preferennce who changes me as long as they are respectfull ,resposable and timely , if i have to say i need a change twice ,you will be changed ! When a person is being paid to stand by for my instruction on what i need or want ,you need to stop screwing with your phone and do what i need ,be it make coffee answer the door or change me ,yes there is lots of free time they can do whatever trips there trigger well getting paid ,i have everything from video games to 55" inch hi def TVs and streaming everthing ,but when i need you to do something that supersceds what ever your doing ,you can hit pause or rewind on that stuff ,however if i run out of clean diapers or bed pads ,or need a sandwich and you forgot to get bread ,we are going to have a problem , when you are paid to be here for me and run my house more than full time,you best be doing it , my caregivers get 49 hours a week (everything beyond 32 is time and a half ) and out of that time they may only actualy be doing something directly for me an hour a day ,making me something to eat, getting me coffee,changing me , replacing batteries in my remote control , running a load of diapers thru the wash . Sounds easy but for some of the people that come to work ,it's honestly and scary that they can't do it . You wonder did they have a pet growing up ? Because often we need as much care as say a gerbil or hamster, and after two weeks they can't figure out how to do the job, you start looking again ,you don't need to be rocket scientist or have a bunch of degrees, all you need is common sense and a desire to be well compensated for binge watching TV , and a little personnel care ,diaper changes ,bathing, giving a suppository here and there, doing a load of diapers .obviously me in particular enjoy someone who's sarcastic and as amusing as I am.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I have this fantasy of being maybe 4 or 5, and my mom puts me in a diaper before the babysitter comes over because I have been having accidents. We go play outside with the neighbors kids, I hide behind the bushes and make a poopy in my diaper, I try to play like nothing happened, but the babysitter (maybe 16) sees me waddling and comes over, smells and checks me, taking around the corner and comforting me as she gets ready to change me, giving me lots of hugs and kisses. She than takes some scented pampers wipes and cleans my bottom, before handing me the taped up diaper and wipes to throw out.