LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Neck!

i've noticed my incontinence problems have gotten worse in the past year.

I'm a laborer/contractor and yard guy and as of late, since I finally know what i'm doing at my work fully it seems that my incontinence has gotten worse. because I lift things and the third verti down on my neck is shoved in a full half inch i've been getting numb spots on my face and even twitching problems with my face. the doctors say I shouldnt be walking any way because of it but i've been liveing with it for 10 years seventh grade. so as I was saying the doctors dont know if my continueing downward incontinence is due to my neck or my past accident that partially tore my bladder. he says that the bladder is nearly healed completely thankfully but now my incontinence is still getting worse. (when I refer to incontinence I mean that I can sometimes controll but it still has a mind of it own). has any one delt with nerve problems that come and go? and is there anything else that I should maby ask the doctor to check for?

but this sucks i'm only 23 and I've got neck problems fibromaialga in my lower back partially torn bladder just had a 2 inch section of skin cotterized off my back from a mole with cancer and the list goes on......

so i'm just venting I guess. too many problems for someone of my age.

but if you could possibly answer one of those questions I would be most appreciative.

thanks to all.

smiles

Sorry to hear about your on going problems and the possible worsening of them. :badmood:

Sounds from what you say that the first thing you need is a change of job !

Have you considered getting an office job ?

Some sort of job where you are in a relaxed atmosphere and not having to exert yourself in any physical way only mentally !

As for your Bladder it sounds a little like you have an Over Active Bladder (OAB) but I am no doctor, so do not know.

Step back and look at your life and see whether or not there are any changes you can make that would help you with your problem, I wish you all the best. :thumbsup:

to be honest I know that I should change jobs however no one accepts me in to desk jobs anymore.

they say i'm too qualified, what the f$#@ does that mean? I was in a high paying job being an accountant but it just wasnt me.

I ended up quitting because I was never happy. later I got in to contracting and ended up likeing it.

now I go home smelly tired and worn out but i'm happy unstressed and completely loveing life.

smiles.

to be honest I know that I should change jobs however no one accepts me in to desk jobs anymore.

they say i'm too qualified, what the f$#@ does that mean? I was in a high paying job being an accountant but it just wasnt me.

I ended up quitting because I was never happy. later I got in to contracting and ended up likeing it.

now I go home smelly tired and worn out but i'm happy unstressed and completely loveing life.

smiles.

So you love what you are doing! Wonderful! But it doesn't sound to me like you are asking your Dr the right questions. For you the question isn't what should he look for -- although he should check you out for a UTI....it's what physical therapy type excercises do you need to do, what do you tell your masseuse, and how do you get more physically fit?

Answers to these questions will really help you out....positive attitude is everything...

Dill Pickle

• 2 weeks later...

just a thought but why dont you look into starting your own contractor firm be the boss while still doing what you love and that way you can ease off the physical stuff

(i know its easy to suggest that but think about it and research it you never know)

neck & lower back nerves that are entrapped/pinched, ect. can cause sporadic incont. that's my problem. get an eval from a really good chiropractor, sometimes they can help, even temporarily is better than nothing. due to other problems mine were out too long to be put back into place & now I just have to deal with it. keeping stress down helps, but that's easier said than done. I get relief from going batty...I have a tilt board so I'm basically upside down like a bat & can get out of it easier than the ankle cuffs that go on a bar....you have to be able to pull yourself out of those & it's hard & dangerous if no ones around to help. the reverse of gravity is a big help on my neck & back. I read when I'm upside down so the time flies by.