LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Two Girls, One Daddy - 9 - Daycare Dilemmas

fyunch

Someone pointed out to me recently that my story "Two Girls, One Daddy" seems to have vanished from the site.  I know I posted it elsewhere, but perhaps I didn't post it here?  Maybe it got eaten by the database monster?

Anyway, here it is.  For those of you who know my other stories, it is a different style.  This story features mostly DL with a little tincture of AB and almost no bondage.

So, with no further ado:

Two Girls, One Daddy

Here is a fictional exploration of the ABDL life.  Inspired by some drawings that I have seen in various places on DeviantArt I decided to write about a Daddy and two young women who are his babies.  The series is not a story because it does not have a plot, any driving thematic tension, nor any anticipated resolution.  Think of it more like a group of finger exercises to help me explore my writing.

The sections are short, generally about a thousand words each.  Each one explores a specific scenario in the daily life of two ABDL women and their selected Daddy.  In order to write realistically and consistently I have had to invent a backstory for the characters.

Dramatis Personae [That's list of characters in Pompous.]

Daddy

We don't need to say a lot about Daddy, do we?  He's a well-off forty-ish professional man with a business that lets him work moderate hours, though he does sometimes have late nights when project deadlines press.  He has been Daddy to a couple of other baby girls over the years, so his management of Chloe and Poppy is steady and sure, providing comforting stability and strict limits to the two girls.

Daddy has a large old house in a comfortable neighborhood.  The houses are all old, well spaced, with wide sidewalks and quiet streets where it is safe for little girls to walk around.

Poppy and Chloe

As our stories commence Chloe is a 23-year-old cartoon artist with a BFA from a large midwestern university.  She and Poppy, 25, two years ahead of her in school, were sisters in an on-campus sorority that used diapers for hazing and disciplining young pledges.  Poppy was one of the upperclasswoman responsible for diapering pledges when Chloe was a freshman.

Poppy's sharp powers of observation, honed by her dual major of Psychology and Literature, revealed to her Chloe's intense emotional response to being diapered and she made it her business to become Chloe's roommate in the sorority house.  This led to ample diapered nights and weekends for the two young women and a thorough development of the Little side of their personalities.

While students Poppy and Chloe started a website catering to the ABDL community, with Poppy writing stories and Chloe illustrating them.

After graduating Poppy moved to a small Eastern city where she continued to develop their website while working as a journalist.  Before long it was generating a comfortable income for her and Chloe, and they resolved to try to make a living with it after Chloe graduated.  In the local community she met Daddy and, after an extended courtship, joined his household as his baby daughter.

Chloe, after several visits to Poppy and her loving Daddy, spent a long holiday weekend being cared for with her old roomie by Daddy and his housekeeper.  So it was no surprise when, shortly after her graduation, Chloe also joined Daddy's household.

By the time we are writing about Chloe and Poppy are generating enough income from the site to support themselves modestly, though they much prefer Daddy's house.  Each girl has her own room in his large old house, though they prefer to sleep together with him in his bed whenever he permits it, which is fairly often.

Daddy has strict rules for his little girls, including his 'visible diaper' policy which requires that their diapers be visible at all times when they are at home with him and Mrs Hand.  While Chloe loves the visible diaper policy, Poppy finds it difficult.

Mrs Hand

Mrs Hand is a genial and tolerant presence in Daddy's household.  She's been taking care of Daddy's house for many years, and has changed his succession of Littles.  

She's willing to change diapers, though she really doesn't like to change dirty ones and she particularly dislikes washing messy cloth diapers.  This is why in Daddy's household the rule is to keep the girls in disposables during the time before their regular daily business.  Afterwards she is happy to put them into cloth diapers, which they much prefer.

Mrs Hand runs the house with the solid regularity that makes it a comforting home for the two girls.  Dinner is served in the dining room at 6PM every day.  Laundry is done on Thursdays.  The cleaning ladies come in on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Daddy takes the girls to Daycare at 8AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and either he or Mrs Hand picks them up at 4PM and brings them home.

Mrs Purliss

Mrs Purliss is the operator of a rather special daycare facility not far from Daddy's home.  The Little Daycare offered day care facilities for the ABDL community in Daddy's city and had attracted just over a dozen clients.

Mrs Purliss is a middle-aged woman of medium height and medium build.  Her once-rich brunette hair is now speckled with gray and she typically keeps it in a simple ponytail.

Little Daycare is situated in an old mansion in a leafy suburb.  It sits on a large piece of property, shielded from the street by a wide belt of old trees and thick hedges.  Large gardens surround house on the sides and back, including substantial lawns where the toddlers play when the weather is good.

Miss Maple

Miss Maple, 28, a petite dirty blonde, works for Mrs Purliss at Little Daycare.  Miss Maple is an adept ABDL caregiver and is particularly popular with Poppy and Chloe for the gentleness of her diaper changes.

Edited by fyunch
Edit topic to show latest chapter posted.

Daddy's Home!

It was late afternoon in the big old house.  Chloe was upstairs in her room drawing for the website while Poppy was downstairs in the sitting room with her laptop and several books.  She had spent a productive afternoon writing for the website but had run out of steam an hour or so ago, just about when her abdomen started to send her signals.  For the last hour she had been sitting, sucking on her pacifier, and trying to read a book.

Poppy knew that she ought to go to Mrs Hand, the housekeeper, and ask to be taken to the potty.  The problem was that her diaper was already somewhat wet, so the trip to the potty would be followed by a trip upstairs for a diaper change.  While Poppy liked the idea of a diaper change, particularly because Mrs Hand would put her in cloth diapers once the danger of a soiled diaper was eliminated, it also meant that she would not be changed by Daddy when he got home from work.  And Poppy very very very much preferred that her daddy change her.  Poppy sucked nervously on her pacifier.

So Poppy sat uneasily in the big couch wondering if she could hold it in long enough.  Poppy's calculations were complicated.  Would Mrs Hand discover that Poppy was wet?  Would Chloe, that inveterate tattle-tale, find out and run to Mrs Hand and tell her?  Could she avoid soiling her diaper long enough that Daddy would be the first to find out?  Her pacifier pumped in and out of her mouth as she nursed on it anxiously.

The phone rang in the kitchen and Poppy perked up immediately.  She could hear Mrs Hand's voice.  Though she couldn't make out the words, Poppy knew that Daddy always called from the car when he stopped at the light at the bottom of the highway exit on his way home.  It meant that he'd be home in three or four minutes, if he came straight home, or fifteen or so if Mrs Hand wanted him to stop in town to shop for some last-minute necessity for dinner.

Poppy sat as still as she could, trying to calm her agitated lower half.  She opened her mouth slightly, breaking the seal on the pacifier with a faint slurping sound.

Mrs Hand stepped from the kitchen into the long hall.  She couldn't see Poppy, who had strategically positioned herself so that the Christmas tree just inside the archway from the hall into the living room blocked the sight line to her from the foot of the stairs where Mrs Hand, as usual, was standing.

"Girls," called Mrs Hand, "your daddy just called.  He'll be here in just a few minutes."

Poppy heard Chloe running down the main stairway.  Clenching her rear sphincter as tightly as she could she rose gingerly and started toward the arch to the main hall.

Chloe stopped part way down the stairs from the second floor.  She saw Poppy sidle into the hallway and pause stiff-legged.  Poppy's awkward stance signalled the impending event, and Chloe stared as the seat of her sister's onesie developed a tell-tale lump.

"Poppy!" Chloe exclaimed.  She was wearing a pretty pinafore with a long skirt, one of her favorite dresses.  She hadn't changed it after coming home from daycare.

Taking her pacifier from her mouth, Poppy replied, "Chlo!  You know you're not supposed to be inside in a long skirt.  It's against Daddy's rules!"  Poppy chanted delightedly, "You're gonna get in trouble, you're gonna get in trouble!"

"Oh, please," replied her sister heatedly, "He won't have time to notice that when he sees your bottom."

Poppy heard the crunching of the gravel under the tires of Daddy's car.  A few moments later the side door bell rang, "ding dong." Daddy always rang the bell to alert his little girls when he came in from work, as though they hadn't already heard the car or been informed by Mrs Hand.

The door opened and Daddy stepped in.

"Good evening, Mrs Hand," he called into the kitchen as he stepped into the hallway.  Spying his elder daughter standing in the hallway with her pacifier in her hand, he immediately spotted the sagging seat of Poppy's diaper.  He quickly assessed the state of Poppy's diaper with a quick double pat.

"H-hey ...!" said Poppy.

"Hah!  I told you he'd notice," exclaimed Chloe!

"Did someone have a little oopsie," Daddy asked?

"Yes," said Poppy shily, "I had a oopsie Daddy ..."

Daddy quickly hoisted Poppy up on to his broad shoulder and started down the hall to the downstairs playroom with its changing table.  Chloe stared after them enviously.  In a moment she quietly finished descending the stairs into the hall and then followed them.

• Like 1

Two Girls, One Daddy - 2 - Changes

"Chloe," Daddy called over his shoulder, "would you do me a favor, sweetie, and go up to Poppy's changing table and bring me a pair of her waterproof panties?  There are none down here." 

"I'm not here, Daddy," giggled Chloe from the hallway, "You can't see me and I'm not here." 

"OK, so whoever you are," replied Daddy, "please go up to Poppy's changing table and bring me some waterproof panties.  Would you do that for me?" 

"OK." 

Daddy busied himself with changing Poppy.  He lifted her long legs and untaped her disposable diaper.  Using the wet but clean front he carefully wiped almost all of the poop from her bottom.  He wrapped the soiled diaper up carefully and sealed it with the tapes, finally depositing the compact package in a ziplock bag and then into the closed garbage pail.  He finished up the cleaning with several large baby wipes, leaving Poppy's diaper area thoroughly clean.  

Taking a thick fitted cloth diaper from the stack on the shelf underneath the changing table he proceeded to open up the velcro tabs and slide the diaper's waistband under Poppy's bottom, which she obligingly raised for him when he nudged her with it.  She lowered her bottom on to the waiting diaper and Daddy busied himself applying lotion to Poppy's diaper area, followed by powder.  

A quiet rustling at the doorway announced Chloe's return.  Daddy turned toward the door and saw a small disembodied hand projecting from the beyond the doorway holding a flowered pair of pink waterproof panties.  

"Thank you, not-Chloe," he said, stepping over to the door and taking the proffered garment, which he held up for Poppy.  She raised her legs, knees bent, so that her feet were conveniently positioned for him.  He threaded the plastic panties on to her ankles and then pulled them up her long shapely legs to her diaper.  Poppy lifted her bottom off of the changing table again and Daddy pulled the plastic panties up over the thick cloth diaper, snugging them up over the top of the diaper.  He ran his finger carefully around each of the leg-hole seams, making sure that no stray cloth stuck through to wick moisture out and cause a leak.  

Finally Daddy pulled the front half of the onesie gusset down over the now tidy diaper.  He patted Poppy's leg and she obligingly lifted her bottom once again.  He reached under the small of her back and pulled out the back part of the onesie gusset.  It was the work of a moment for him to snap the row of snaps to connect the front and back halves, at which point he helped Poppy sit up while he again checked the integrity of the leg seams.  

"OK, baby, you're all clean and ready to go," Daddy said, helping her down from the changing table.  "Why don't you wash your hands and then go in and help Mrs Hand with dinner.  I'll bet she'd like you to help her set the table or something." 

"Ohh-aaay," Poppy mumbled through her pacifier, on which she had sucked contentedly all through the change.  She scampered off down the hall, giving no indication that her sister stood just outside the changing room door pressed flat against the wall and invisible to Daddy.  

"OK, Chloe," said Daddy, "come on in now.  It's your turn." 

"I'm not here, Daddy," asserted Chloe.  

Daddy tiptoed to the door just on the other side of the wall where Chloe was hiding.  

"I wonder where Chloe got herself to," he mused quietly, standing alertly by the door.  "I bet she's ... right here!" he exclaimed, jumping around the edge of the doorway and grabbing his squealing baby daughter around her waist and hugging her.  She hugged him back, pressing her head against his broad chest.  

"Aha," said Daddy, "now I know why Chloe was hiding.  She's still in her daycare clothes," he said.  "Why is that, sweetie?" he asked.  

"I had to draw a picture right away, Daddy," said Chloe.  

"What picture did you just have to draw, sweet pea," asked Daddy.  

"Let me show you.  I saw Poppy do something really really funny at daycare and I wanted to draw it for the website." 

"OK," agreed Daddy, taking Chloe by the hand.  "You can show me after dinner.  Tell me about daycare, sweetie.  Did you remember to tinkle in the potty when you needed to go?" 

"Wellllll...," said Chloe looking down and avoiding Daddy's eyes in a show of embarassment, "I made it to the potty once, but I had two oopsies." 

"Hmm, well, you'll have to tell me about everything.  And, I bet that if you haven't changed out of your daycare dress, then no one has checked your diaper lately, have they?" 

"Um," hesitated the girl, "Well, I meant to let Mrs Hand check me but I sort of forgot." 

"I see," said Daddy.  "Well, let's just do that little thing right now," he said as he lifted Chloe's skirt and pressed his hand against the bottom of her diaper.  "Just as I thought," he said, "soaking wet.  Let's get you upstairs and into a dry diaper, young lady." 

Daddy deposited Chloe on the changing table in her room, sitting upright.

"Hands up," he ordered.  Chloe raised her hands above her head.  

Daddy pulled at the shoulder straps of her pinafore, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor to the side.  Chloe now sat on the changing table wearing just the top and her diaper.  
He made short work of pulling her plastic panties down to her ankles and removing her fitted cloth diaper.  

"It's still early enough that I can put you in a cloth diaper without any danger of you making a present for me in it, isn't it?" asked Daddy.  

"Yes, Daddy," whispered Chloe.  

"Good," said Daddy as he cleaned her diaper area with baby wipes.  He slipped a fresh cloth diaper under her bottom and then busied himself applying cream to her sensitive areas.  As he raised the front of the diaper and prepared to press it into place he sprinkled baby powder over her diaper region.  Pressing the velcro snugly into place he pulled the plastic panties back up over the dry daiper.  

"Do you want a onesie, now, or a long shirt," asked Daddy.  

"It's too early for a nightie, Daddy," said Chloe.  "Give me a onesie like Poppy has." 

"OK," he said, picking up a dark blue onesie from a stack on the shelf underneath the changing table.  

"Sit up, baby." 

Chloe sat up, raising her hands in the air, anticipating the next step.  

He pulled the onesie down over her top.  She leaned back on the changing table and raised her legs so that he could pull the front and back halves of the gusset together and snap the row of fasteners together.  

"OK, cutie," Daddy said as he helped her down from the changing table.  "I want you to go wash up and then help Poppy and Mrs Hand get the table ready for dinner." 

"Yes, Daddy," said the young woman as she trotted out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

Two Girls, One Daddy - 3 - Dinner and beyond

Daddy sat at the head of the long oak dining table with the two girls on either side, Poppy on the right and Chloe on the left. The table was set for family dinner, which meant cloth but not linen napkins and stainless steel cutlery instead of silverware, and sturdy plastic placemats to protect the table.

As they ate dinner, Daddy quizzed the girls about their day at daycare, as was his habit at dinner every daycare day.  This being Friday, daycare had ended at 3PM, an hour early.

"So, I see from Mrs Purlis's note that you got a W at daycare today, Poppy," said Daddy.

"I made it to the potty two times, Daddy," bragged Poppy proudly, "but the second time it took too long to get my pants down, so I made tinkle in them."

"Well, it's good that you made it the first time," said Daddy, but if you only made tinkle in your pants once, how come they used two diapers from your bag?"

"Maybe there was one short when I got to daycare today?  Or maybe they needed one for someone else and borrowed it?" suggested Poppy.

"Hmm, I don't think so," said Daddy, "I check the diaper bags each morning before I leave them at daycare with you.  And Mrs Purliss and Miss Maple are very careful to note any borrowing or lending in the daily note home."

"Oh, now I remember," said Poppy blushing, "I was playing checkers with one of the other girls and I kind of got distracted.  When I noticed that I had to make tinkle, it was sort of happening.  Later on Miss Maple changed me."

"Well," said Daddy disappointedly, "you really need to pay attention and ask someone to take you to the potty whenever you have to make tinkle."

"Yes, Daddy," acknowledged Poppy, squirming uncomfortably on her chair, "I'll work harder at it.  And, anyway, I only had two Ws this week, counting home and daycare."

"That would be wonderful, but you also had an M, and the W from daycare today is now an M, young lady," said Daddy sternly,  "Counting the one today when I came home."

"Yes, Daddy," mumbled Poppy, "Two Messies."

"You better be careful, Poppy," said Daddy seriously, "One more M or W and we will have to demote you from Toddler to Baby.  You would not want that, I'm sure."

"No," agreed Poppy nodding her head, "I would not want that!"

"Now, Chloe," said Daddy, "I see you also had a W at daycare today. What happened?"

"Oh, Daddy," said Chloe in a rush, "I had to make tinkle and I told Miss Maple that I had to go and Poppy and another girl had to go at the same time, so Miss Maple took us all to the potty together."

"Yes," said Daddy, "go on."

"Well, when we got there she started with Poppy.  Miss Maple pulled Poppy's plastic panties down first.  Poppy really really really had to go and tried to help pull her diaper down, but it got stuck. Finally Miss Maple got Poppy to hold her hands out of the way and got her diaper down, but ..."

Here Chloe giggled and blushed.

"You're a dirty tattletaler!" exclaimed Poppy.

"Now, Poppy," remonstrated Daddy, "That's no way to talk to your sister."

"Anyway, that's what I drew a picture about.  I want to show it to you after dinner.  Poppy made tinkle in her diaper while it was all the way down below her knees," Chloe giggled.

"You're mean!" exclaimed Poppy angrily.

"Don't make fun of your sister, Chloe" said Daddy sternly, "how would you feel if it happened to you?"

"Well, it happened to her," said Chloe.

Continuing more calmly, Chloe said, "Anyway, Poppy made tinkle straight into her diaper and didn't get anything else wet.  When she finished Miss Maple pulled Poppy's diaper and plastics back up and said she should wait and she'd change her after helping the rest of us potty."

"OK," said Daddy, "And you drew a picture of this?"

"Yes," said Chloe, "It's really cute.  I think it'll be very popular on the website."

"Anyway," said Daddy, "Back to the topic at hand.  So after she sent Poppy back to the playroom it was your turn?"

"No," said Chloe, "It was the other girl's turn.  Miss Maple took down her diaper and she made tinkle in the potty.  Then Miss Maple pulled her pants back up and sent her back to the playroom."

"OK," said Daddy, "So finally it was your turn next?"

"Well," said Chloe, "Not really.  By then I had gone back to the playroom too."

"Why didn't you stay and make tinkle in the potty?" asked Daddy.

"I didn't have to make tinkle," protested Chloe.

"Wait a minute," said Daddy, looking confused.  "I thought you went with Miss Maple, Poppy, and another girl to the potty because you all had to make tinkle."

"Yes, Daddy," said Chloe, "I did."

"So why did you go back to the playroom without making tinkle in the potty?" Daddy asked, exasperated.

"Silly Daddy," smiled Chloe, "I didn't have to make tinkle any more. I had already made tinkle in my diaper by then, so I decided to go back and play."

"Ah, I see," said Daddy, "You could not hold it any more."

"I guess," said Chloe.  "It was more like it just sort of came out."

"OK, so then Miss Maple changed you at regular diaper check time?" asked Daddy.

"No, Daddy," said Chloe, "Mrs Purlis changed me.  Miss Maple changed Poppy.  Diaper check and changing is right after potty time, you know."

"I know, sweetie.  Well I'm glad we got that cleared up," said Daddy.  "Did anything else interesting happen at daycare today?"

Poppy spoke up, "Jane had an oopsie after lunch.  She tried to keep it secret, but we could all smell it.  When Miss Maple tried to check her diaper Jane screamed at her and hit her, so after Mrs Purlis and Miss Maple changed her they made her sit in the corner."

"That's bad," said Daddy shaking his head sadly, "Little girls should never hit anyone, particularly not their caregivers in daycare.  I hope I never have to deal with one of you girls hitting anyone in daycare."

"OK, girls," said Daddy, "you may clear the table and help Mrs Hand with the cleanup.  And when you're done with cleaning up, come up and see me in the study before bath time."

"Are you giving us our baths tonight, Daddy, or is Mrs Hand?" asked Chloe.

"You should know the answer to that," laughed Daddy, "I love to give my baby girls their baths and tonight I'll bathe you both."

Poppy and Chloe got up promptly from their chairs and gathered plates, serving items, and flatware and carried them into the kitchen.  Poppy came out with a damp sponge and some dry paper towels and cleaned the table.  As she started to work on the table Daddy headed upstairs.

"Chloe," Daddy said, "When you're done helping clean up you can come upstairs and show Poppy and me your drawing before bathtime."

[I'm not sure why the original of this story disappeared from the site ... I'm pretty sure I took a shower every day :-)  I'm sorry that there are so many comments that I'm having trouble keeping up with my responses :-D]

Two Girls, One Daddy - 4 - Bath, Bed, and Beyond

"Daddy," said Chloe as she knocked on the partially open door of his study, "We're done with the dishes and our chores.  I want to show you my drawing before bath time."

Daddy's study was a large comfortable room lined on three walls with old-fashioned bookshelves.  The books were clearly well cared-for, though many of them were old and some of them were obviously quite valuable.

The fourth wall sported a modest desk topped with the large display screen of a powerful computer.  On the desk were framed snapshots of Poppy and Chloe in various situations, almost all of them displaying diapers prominently.  Next to the desk was a comfortable-looking leather couch.  The bookshelves opposite the couch had a customized recess that held a flat-screen television.

Daddy was seated at the the desk.  The screen displayed a document. Daddy had been writing.  Daddy moved the mouse and the screen went dark.  He pushed his chair back from the desk and swung around as he stood up.

"Great," Daddy smiled as he came over to the door.  "Let's go see your drawing.  Before we do that, let me just make sure you're both dry."

"Daddy!" protested Chloe.

Daddy pressed the back of his hand on the rear of Chloe's diaper and then on the front, followed by a similar check of Poppy's diaper.

"You're not very wet, Chloe, but Poppy might be damp," he said, as he followed up by putting a finger under the leg seam of Poppy's diaper.  "Nope," he said as he patted her on the bottom, "nothing that won't wait until bath time."

"OK," Daddy said, "Let's go see your drawing, Chloe."

"Come in my room, Daddy.  You too, Poppy.  It's on my computer."

Chloe led the way into her room and sat down at her computer.  It had a very large monitor, one that had cost a pretty penny, since it was designed for artists and had special controls to ensure precise color reproduction.

Chloe opened up an image and made it full screen.  It was a beautiful color cartoon drawing.  Poppy's face was quite recognizable, with an expression both of frustration and embarassment.  In the drawing she was standing in front of a toilet.  Around her knees were what was clearly a pair of diapers that had been lowered in preparation for a session on the potty behind her.  The hands of the daycare worker could be seen entering the picture from the side, still gripping the sides of the partially lowered diaper.  Proceeding from Poppy's crotch was a narrow yellow stream that landed precisely in the front of the diaper.  With the angle that Chloe had chosen for her point of view the observer could see the dark yellow patch forming on the cloth of the diaper as it absorbed the stream.

"Wow," said Daddy, "What a great drawing, Chloe.  You can practically feel Poppy's emotions."

"Thank you," giggled Chloe, "Do you like it, Poppy?"

"It looks good," admitted Poppy grumpily.  "I guess it was pretty funny, in retrospect.  Anyway, I think I have an idea for how to write up a story to go with the drawing, Chloe.  I just wish you hadn't made the face so recognizable as me.  I think it will be very popular on our website."

"And I must compliment you on your aim," smiled Daddy, patting Poppy on her padded bottom.  "The last time you peed when I was changing you your aim was much worse - you got me all wet."

Poppy and Chloe both giggled.

"OK, girls," said Daddy, "It's bath time.  I want to see you both in the bathroom double quick time.  If you want any toys with you, get them now.  Meanwhile, I'll get into clothing that will survive bathing two squrmy splashy babies!"

"We're not babies," shouted Poppy as she darted from Chloe's room, "We're toddlers!"

"Big difference," retorted Daddy.

"OK, Chloe," Daddy said, unwrapping the big towl from around her, "You're all dry.  Get thee to your changing table and I'll be right there."

"Yes, Daddy."

Daddy then turned his attention to Poppy, standing impatiently wrapped in another large terrycloth towel.

"OK, Miss," said Daddy as he took the towel and used it first to dry her hair and then the rest of her body.  "Now get on your changing table and I'll be there in a moment."

"OK, Daddy."

Daddy walked in to Chloe's room where she was lying on the changing table.  He took a large disposable diaper from the stack on the shelf underneath the table.  Tapping Chloe on the side of her hip, he said, "Up."

"Oh, Daddy," complained Chloe, "Can't I please have cloth tonight?"

"No, sweetie," replied her daddy.  "You are due for a messy between now and some time tomorrow morning and you know how much Mrs Hand hates to wash poopy cloth diapers."

"But Daddy," whined Chloe, "I haven't had an M overnight in forever. I promise I'll wake you up for a trip to the potty if I have to make a messy."

"No, sweetie, I'm sorry, but da rules is da rules and we obeys da rules in this house," intoned her father.  "You know the rules, sweetie, they're posted on the wall above every changing table in the house."

"Oh, you meanie," grumped Chloe as her Daddy proceeded to tape her into a thick overnight diaper.

"Onesie or nightie or sleeper?" asked Daddy.

"Oh, whatever," said Chloe, still sulking.

"Onesie it is, then," said Daddy as he picked a snug pink onesie from the shelf below the changing table.  "Hands up, baby," he said as he pulled the onesie over her.  "These poppers are stiff," said Daddy as he snapped them shut.  "That's always the way with new onesies," he reflected, finishing with the snaps and then proceeding to check the leg elastics all around to make sure that there was no trapped material to provide a pathway for a leak.

"OK, sweetie, ups-a-daisy," he said, pulling her to her feet in front of the changing table.  "Comfy?"

Chloe wriggled a bit in the snug onesie, getting it settled around her hips and between her legs.

"I guess," she said.

"OK, he said, "Off to the family room with you.  I'll be over with your sister in just a minute and we'll watch something before bed time."

"OK, Poppy," said Daddy, "Up.  Let's get a nice fresh diaper on that little bottom."

Poppy bent her knees and raised her legs, flexing her torso and lifting her bottom off the changing table.  Daddy slipped a fitted cloth diaper under her hips.  After spreading the diaper flat he took a large absorbent square and folded it into a rectangular soaker of the right size and positioned it so that the bulk of the cloth was centered in the rear of the diaper.

"OK, there's a nice nightime soaker to make sure there's no puddles, Miss Camel-Bladder" said Daddy.

Poppy giggled, "Miss Camel-Blabber, Miss Camel-Blabber," she repeated.

"Done," said Daddy, "Now down."  He proceeded to apply rash ointment to Poppys diaper area and dusted the front of the diaper with baby powder.  After pulling the front of the diaper up between Poppy's legs and pressing it down in front, he secured the velcro wings from the bottom against the corresponding sections on the front of the diaper.  After a little more work the diaper hugged Poppy's loins tightly.

"OK, sweetie, legs up again," said Daddy as he picked up a pair of waterproof plastic panties from the shelf below the changing table. Threading his hands through the legholes he grabbed Poppy's ankles with his hands and slid the plastic panties up her legs.  Quickly pulling them up, he seated them around her hips, which she raised smoothly just in time for him to slide them into place.  He ran a finger around the leg seams quickly, making sure that all of the cloth was tucked inside.

It was the work of a few moments to slip Poppy into a snug onesie and snap the poppers across the bottom.

"OK, sweetie," said Daddy, "Go find your sister in the family room. Why don't you decide what you want to watch before bedtime.  Or maybe you want me to read to you from a book, or something."

When Daddy came in to the family room the two girls were sitting on the couch with a Daddy-sized space between them.  He sat down between them and gathered them in with an arm around each one's shoulders.

As he sat down Poppy asked him, "Daddy, can we sleep in your bed tonight?"

"Yes, we want to sleep in your bed," agreed Chloe.

"Well," said Daddy, "since you girls are so cute and cuddly and because it's Friday night, I'll consider it.  But you both have to be very fast tonight when it comes time to brush your teeth.  Any monkey business and I'll exile you to your rooms."

"It's a deal!" said Chloe.

"Deal!" said Poppy.

"OK, that's settled.  Now, what are we watching?" asked Daddy.

"We want to play X-Box," said Chloe.

"No, babies, that's against the rules," said Daddy.  "You know that I don't allow anything that gets babies overstimulated just before bedtime.  You can pick a video that I approve or I can read to you from the book we're reading together."

The girls looked at each other across Daddy's chest.

"Read to us," said Poppy.

"Yes," said Chloe.

"OK," said Daddy picking up the book from the coffee table,  "We have about an hour until bedtime.  We'll stop ten minutes before bedtime for teeth brushing and last potty."

Two Girls, One Daddy - 5 - A Cry In The Night

"Daddy, wake up," whispered Chloe.  She shook her Daddy's shoulder but he didn't take notice.

"Daddy, wake up," she repeated.  "Daddy," she said again with a greater sense of urgency in her voice, "Please wake up!"

"Hmmm?" mumbled Daddy, opening an eye.

"Daddy, wake up!  I have to go potty," said Chloe.

"Sweetie, it's night time.  W's do not count at night for Toddlers," said Daddy, closing his eyes again.

"Daddy, I have to make a messy," said Chloe, shaking his shoulder again.

"Oh," said Daddy.  He opened his eyes and sat up.  He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and then stretched.

"OK, Chloe," said Daddy, "Let's get you to the potty."

Chloe stood up from the bed and moved to the doorway to the hall and stood there impatiently.

Daddy slid over to the side of the bed and sat up with his feet on the floor.  He looked around for his slippers.

"Daddy, hurry," called Chloe from the doorway, bouncing up and down on her toes and holding her hands against her bottom.

"One minute.  Let me get my slippers," said Daddy.  He walked around the bed to Poppy's side where he found his slippers.  He stepped in to them and then walked around to Chloe at the door.

"Hurry, Daddy," said Chloe.  Daddy took her hand and led her from the room and across the hall to the girls' bathroom.

Chloe positioned herself in front of the toilet with her back to the seat.  Her Daddy reached down under her bottom and found the row of snaps connecting the gusset of her onesie.  He pulled at the row of snaps, but between the slick new fabric and the stiff new snaps, his hands pulled away after unsnapping only one of the poppers.

"Daddeeeee ...," groaned Chloe, "Hurry."

"OK, cutie, I've almost got it," said Daddy as he reached down again.  This time he got a better grip on the cloth of the gusset and was able to detach two more of the snaps.  One more hard pull and the bottom of the onesie came apart.  He pulled the front and back parts away and slid the onesie up, exposing Chloe's diaper.

Chloe had closed her eyes and was standing on her toes.  Her hands were pressed against her backside as she arched her back.  As Daddy put his hands sides on the plastic panties to pull them down there was an unmistakable sound and a muffled grunt from Chloe as she finally lost control and soiled her diaper.  Chloe wilted, her face dejected.

"Well, I guess we better go straight to the changing table," said Daddy as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Chloe under her arms.  "Ups-a-daisy," he said as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and lifted her legs and wrapped them around his hips.

Daddy stepped out of the bathroom through the door into Chloe's room and deposited her gently on her back on the changing table.

"Good thing I insisted on a disposable for you tonight, poppet," said Daddy as he busied himself with cleaning her bottom and getting rid of the soiled diaper.

"If it's any consolation, you can have cloth diapers for the rest of the night," he continued.

After rubbing ointment into her skin and powdering the diaper he pulled up the front and securely closed the velcro tabs.

Daddy reached out to the toilet training calendar on the wall above the changing table.  He pulled one of the unused magnetic letters from the side and rotated it so that it looked like an M and stuck it on Saturday's square on the calendar.

"Cutie," said Daddy, "I see three W's and two M's in the last week. You know what that means, don't you?"

"Noooo, Daddy," wailed Chloe, "Can't you count this M as Friday?"

"No, sweetie," said Daddy, shaking his head, "It's past two in the morning and there's no way that would count as a Friday messy."

"Can't you give me one more chance?" whined Chloe, "I don't want to be a baby again."

"Oh, sweetie," said Daddy in a comforting voice, "It's only for a week.  You'll get back to Toddler soon enough," he said.  From a box beside the changing table he took a soft pink ribbon with a two half clasps at the ends and fastened it around her neck with a click.

"It's not fair," said Chloe, "Poppy's messies are always in the afternoon and it's easier for her to get someone to take her to the potty.  My messies are overnight and I have a disadvantage.  It's not fair," she repeated.

"Well," said her Daddy, "It might be unfair, but Poppy has been demoted to Baby from Toddler about as often as you have.  And you've made it up to Toilet Trainee four of times this year and she has only made it once, so it can't be all that unfair."

With that Daddy took a fresh pair of waterproof panties and slid them up Chloe's long legs.  After settling them around her fresh diaper he checked the leg seams for potential leaks before pulling the onesie back down and snapping the poppers across the bottom.

As he carried Chloe back to bed she leaned back and said to him, "Daddy, before we go to bed, I have to make tinkle.  I should have gone when I messed, but I sort of forgot."

"Sweetie," replied Daddy, "You're just saying that because you've heard Toddlers say that and want to be like them.  You know as well as I do that Baby Girls don't know when they have to make tinkle nor when they're wet.  Daddy has to check them regularly to find out when they need a change."

"Daddeeeee ...," whined Chloe, "Pleeease?"

"Good night, pretty girl," said Daddy as he laid her down on the bed.  "Sleep tight and I'll see you in the morning."

He climbed over Chloe into the space between the two girls and quickly went back to sleep.

Daddy awoke in the dark.  As awareness slowly returned he wondered what had woken him.  It was still night.  There was no phone ringing anywhere in the house nor any other significant noise.  There was no substantial noise from the trees outside the old house.

What had woken him?

Ah, he realized what had woken him up.  In her sleep Chloe had thrown her right leg over his right leg.  She was now straddling his thigh, her head nestled on the corner of his chest near his shoulder.  He could feel the gusset of her onesie and the thick padding of her diaper pressing against the long muscle of his right thigh.

He didn't want to wake Chloe up.  Her weight wasn't enough to make his leg uncomfortable, so he simply relaxed and enjoy the warm comfortable pressure of Chloe's body against his.

He began to doze off.  After a while he realized that Chloe was slowly grinding her hips against his leg.

Hmm, he thought, is she really asleep or is she pretending to be asleep?

Rather than wake her or simply push her off of his leg, he decided to play along gently.  He flexed the muscle on the front of his leg, increasing pressure against her diaper.  He heard a slight catch in her otherwise even and slow breathing.

OK, he thought, I can certainly affect the process.  He flexed the muscle again with the same result.

After three or four more muscle flexures he felt like Chloe's breathing was slightly faster, though still consistent with sleep.

I wonder, he thought.  He moved his right arm, which had been under Chloe and out to the side on the bed, and brought it around so that he was cradling her against his chest.  His hand found the bottom of her diaper.  He pressed gently against her bottom, adding pressure to the front of her diaper.

Her breathing seemed to pause, then resumed it's steady slow pace.

He pressed harder against her bottom, flexing the muscle in his leg at the same time.

This time Chloe's breathing seemed to pause.  For an interminable moment he felt a great tension in the pressure of her crotch against his leg.

Suddenly she sighed deeply and he felt her legs relax.  A moment later he felt the diaper under his hand warm rapidly.

She's wetting herself, he thought to himself.

Another deep sigh and she nuzzled his neck, throwing her arm across his chest.

Daddy's Rules for Little Girls - V2

Several readers of the V1 version of The Rules commented that in their attempts to apply the rules to their own Little Girl they discovered a situation that was not covered by the original version. Many Little Girls advance rapidly in the daytime, but continue to have problems with control overnight.  Several Daddys wrote to note that their solution involved treating their Little Girl as a Toilet Trainee or even a Big Girl during the day, but having to diaper them at night as if they were Baby Girls.  After discussing this with a number of Daddys and with my own Baby Girls, we have developed this version (V2) of The Rules to accommodate this situation.  Unlike the regular stages (Baby Girl, Toddler Girl, Toilet Trainee Girl, and Big Girl) the Bedwetter status coexists with the Little Girl's current phase.

"Good Rules make Happy Little Girls"

At any time a Little Girl will be at one of four stages:

Baby Girl

Toddler Girl

Toilet Trainee Girl

Big Girl [she may be a Big Girl, but she's still a Little Girl]

Each stage has its own rules governing clothing and behavior.

Baby

A Baby Girl wears an absorbent diaper all the time.

Because a baby doesn't really know when she is wet or messy, a Baby Girl is not expected or permitted to discuss the state of her diaper with adults.  Only an adult may put a diaper on a Baby Girl, take a diaper off a Baby Girl, or change a Baby Girl.

A Baby Girl is not expected to try to use the toilet, though an adult might attempt to put her on the toilet from time to time in an effort to help her gain bladder and bowel management awareness. Nothing is tracked on the toilet training calendar.

A Baby Girl who has been demoted from Toddler for a week is expected to try to keep dry and clean, but may only use the toilet when put on it by an adult and may not ask for a toilet visit.

Toddler

A Toddler Girl wears an absorbent diaper to bed and a normal diaper during the day time.

A Toddler is aware of the state of her diaper and may ask an adult for a change when wet or messy.  Because a Toddler is expected to strive toward toilet control, she should ask an adult to take her to the toilet, but she may not under any circumstances use the toilet on her own.  She may not take her diaper off, try to put one one, or attempt to change herself.

A Toddler Girl's messy accidents, any time of day, are tracked on her toilet training calendar with an M.  A Toddler Girl's daytime wet accidents are tracked on her toilet training calendar with a W.  Special Event, Bedtime, and overnight wet events are not accidents and so are not not tracked on the toilet training calendar.

If a Toddler Girl stays clean and dry (no Ms and no Ws) for two weeks, her daddy should promote her to Toilet Trainee.  On the other hand, if a Toddler Girl has five or more Ms or Ws in a week, her daddy should demote her to Baby Girl for at least a week.

Toilet Trainee

A Toilet Trainee is allowed during the daytime to use the toilet. She may take her pull-up or training diaper down to use the toilet. If her pull-up or training diaper is wet or messy, however, she must be cleaned and changed by an adult.

A Trainee's messy accidents, any time of day or night, are tracked on her toilet training calendar with an M.  A trainer's wet accidents, also any time of day or night, are tracked on her toilet training calendar with a W.

If a Toilet Trainee stays clean and dry (no Ms and no Ws) for a full month, her daddy should promote her to Big Girl.  On the other hand, if a Toilet Trainee has three or more Ws in a week or two or more Ms, she will be demoted to Toddler.

Big Girl

A Big Girl wears big girl panties during the day.  If she and her daddy agree, she may even wear big girl panties to bed, though in the first months after promotion it will be understood if she prefers to wear pull-ups, training diapers, or even diapers to bed for comfort and security.

A Big Girl is expected to use the toilet on her own at any time of the day or night, unless she has chosen to go to bed in a diaper, in which case an adult must take her to the toilet.  A Big Girl is expected to have no wet or messy accidents ever.  Wet or messy accidents while diapered for bed are counted on the toilet training calendar - diapers are for security and comfort, not for Big Girl's to use.

If a Big Girl has two Ws or any Ms in a week she will be demoted to Toilet Trainee for a month.

Bedwetter

It is not unusual for a Little Girl to make progress in bowel and bladder control at a different pace in the daytime, when she is most able to be mindful, and at night, when her mindfulness is challenged by drowsiness.

If this situation develops, a Little Girl's daddy may decide to designate her a bedwetter.  If a Little Girl is a Bedwetter the rules are modified slightly overnight.  In particular, a Bedwetter at all advanced stages (Toddler, Toilet Trainee, and Big Girl) will wear an absorbent diaper from an hour before bedtime until after she is changed in the morning.  While wearing her night diaper the Bedwetter will be treated like a Baby Girl in that her wet and messy accidents will not result in marks on her toilet training calendar.

The Bedwetter's daddy may be relatively generous in listening to the Little Girl's reports of wetness or requests for toileting, depending on his mood and her recent history of cooperation.  This will not extend to permitting even a Big Girl Betwetter to remove her diapers at any time.

Visible Diapers

When at home with just family or with friends who are part of the waste management regime, a Baby, Toddler, or Trainee should be dressed so that her diaper is prominently visible and easily checked by her daddy or other adult caregiver.

Pacifiers

Little girls are provided with pacifiers by their Daddy and are encouraged to use them to help calm themselves when they are feeling agitated.  When a little girl puts a pacifier in her own mouth, she is free to take it out or speak around it when and as she likes. If her Daddy or a caregiver or any adult puts a pacifier in her mouth, however, it means complete silence.  She may not remove it from her mouth, nor may she make any attempt at intelligible speach while it remains in her mouth.

Special Events

A Little Girl at any stage may request an absorbent diaper for a special event.  Examples of special events might be:

Long trips during which access to toilets might be unreliable,

Large social events during which adults may be unavailable to   help with toileting or changing,

Shopping expeditions during which changing rooms might be   unavailable,

Nights when the Little Girl is feeling worried or insecure.

Broad latitude is given to adults in assigning or forgiving Ws to accidents in special event circumstances, though messy accidents will always result in the awarding of an M.  A busy house full of guests who are not part of the Little Girl's waste management regime may excuse a wetting accident that might otherwise be accounted for.

SAFETY EXCEPTION

None of these rules not prevent a little girl from doing and saying whatever is needed in case of an emergency that threatens any person's well-being.

Two Girls, One Daddy - 6 - Getting Ready

Saturday morning

Poppy and Chloe rose early and went down to the kitchen to help Mrs Hand prepare breakfast.

"Good morning, girls," said Mrs Hand as the two walked in to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mrs Hand," said each in turn.

"Is there coffee?" asked Poppy?

"Yeah, I'm desperate for caffeine," agreed Chloe.

"Of course there is," replied Mrs Hand, "I just made a fresh pot and the little pitcher on the table has half-and-half.  And there is one percent in the fridge."

"You're a saint," said Chloe as she grabbed two cups from the cabinet and brought them to the coffee pot.  Poppy poured both cups full and the two girls sat down at the table.

"Ick.  Squish," said Poppy as she sat down.  "Mrs Hand, I need a change, I'm afraid."

"I'm not surprised, dear," said Mrs Hand, "Do you need it right now, or do you want to wait until you finish your coffee?"

"Coffee," grunted Poppy, adding milk to her cup.

"Finish up and we'll go to the downstairs changing table when you're done, then, sweetie," said Mrs Hand.

"I see from the yellow ribbon around her throat that Chloe got demoted to baby last night," continued Mrs Hand, "I guess I'll check her when you're done with your coffee."

Poppy, sitting next to her sister, looked down at Chloe's bottom and pressed her hand against the back of Chloe's diaper.

"Yes, she definitely needs a change," Poppy confirmed.

"What's for breakfast," said Chloe, desperate to change the subject from her overnight humiliation.

"I thought, if you girls wanted to help, that we would make some waffles.  And there's some very nice bacon that we could cook up nice and crispy, the way your father likes it," said Mrs Hand.

"Yummy," said Chloe, clapping her hands.

"And after breakfast I'll help you girls get dressed.  Your father has a treat in store for you," said Mrs Hand, "First you are off to the mall for some shoes and clothes, then lunch at one of your favorite places, and finally the latest Disney animation in IMax after lunch.  And he told me that he's got a surprise in store for you at the mall."

"Ooh," said Poppy, "Shopping!"

"Yaaay," cheered Chloe, "Movies!"

"What's the surprise?" asked Poppy.

"Silly, it's a surprise," chided Chloe.

"That's right, girls," said Mrs Hand, "He hasn't told me what it is but he says that you'll both love it."

"Maybe he found a nice big changing room at the mall," suggested Chloe.

"That would be nice," said Poppy, "squeezing into the family bathroom is a pain, not even counting when there's a long line."

"Yeah," agreed Chloe, "Half the time I need to make tinkle I end up going in my panties while waiting in line."

"Hah," teased Poppy, "That's not a problem for you now, Miss Baby-for-the-next-week!"

"Mrs Hand," wailed Chloe, "Poppy is being mean to me!"

"Poppy," warned Mrs Hand, "Don't tease your sister.  Everyone has a setback from time to time, even you.  And, I should note, your training chart shows that a W today will get you demoted to Baby, so if I were you I'd pay attention to my own panties and not Chloe's."

"Yes, Mrs Hand," said Poppy, abashed.

"No, Chloe," said Mrs Hand, "I don't think you should wear a bell-shaped skirt.  Yours is too short and too stiff.  The shoe store clerk will be able to see right up your skirt.  I'm sure you don't want that."

Mrs Hand was up in Chloe's room where the girl was trying on outfits for the trip to the mall.  Chloe was trying on a powder-blue dress with a bell-shaped skirt whose hemline was several inches above the knee.

"Why not?" sulked Chloe.

"I'll treat that as a rhetorical question," said Mrs Hand.  "Here, why don't we try this circle skirt with the long-sleeved cream blouse.  The skirt is a bit longer.  It will protect your modesty somewhat better.  And it flatters your figure quite nicely."

"Whatever," said Chloe.  She started to put on the blouse, when Mrs Hand interrupted her.

"Let's have a bra under that top, my dear," chided Mrs Hand, "Your father was not impressed with your last essay in that direction and informed me in no uncertain terms that you were not to leave this house without an appropriate bra ever again."

Chloe stuck out her tongue and made a rude noise.

"Don't let your father see you do that, young lady," said Mrs Hand, "You know that he views such things very dimly and will certainly make you regret such a display."

Mrs Hand paused for a few moments and then continued in a calmer and sterner tone, "Do you want to stay home today while your sister and your father go out shopping?  I'm sure that your father and I can arrange some appropriate entertainment for you in the play pen today."

Chloe realized that she'd pushed things a bit too far and that she was in danger of spending the day in a playpen.  She backtracked rapidly.

"No, Mrs Hand," she said earnestly if insincerely, "I'm quite happy to wear the circle skirt and I wouldn't dream of forgetting to put on my bra ever again."

"Very nice," said Mrs Hand as Poppy twirled in front of her.  Poppy was wearing a dress of rich maroon cloth.  The trim bodice gloved her upper endowments snugly, while the full skirt hid all signs of her padded lower regions.

"I wish your sister had your modesty and clothes sense, my dear," said Mrs Hand.

"Well, you have to make allowances for babies," smiled Poppy.

"I suppose I do," nodded Mrs Hand, "Anyway, your father and sister should be down in the hall ready to get in the car, so why don't you head down."

As Poppy and Mrs Hand descended the main stairway to the front foyer she saw her sister and her father.  Chloe was standing looking out the window at the car shifting her weight from one leg to the other rhythmically and humming quietly.

Poppy entered the foyer just as Chloe paused in her little dance and stood silent for a long moment.  After the pause she resumed her rhythmical movement and humming.

"I think I better check Chloe's panties," said Mrs Hand, stepping over to Chloe.  Lifting the back of her skirt she pressed her hand firmly against the bottom of her diaper.

"Just what I thought," said Mrs Hand, "She's made tinkle in her diaper and she's soaked."

"OK, I'll change her quickly," said Daddy, "While we're changing Chloe, do you need to visit the potty, Poppy?  Maybe you need to make tinkle?"

Poppy considered the question quietly for several seconds, then answered brightly, "Yes, I need to make tinkle."

"OK, dear," said Mrs Hand, "I'll take you.  Let's go."

Taking Poppy's hand, the housekeeper pulled her toward the kitchen.

"Why can't we go to the guest bathroom," asked Poppy, pulling back with her hand.

"It's too small for me to get in with you, child," said Mrs Hand, "and you know I have to take your diaper down for you."

"OK," agreed Poppy, following Mrs Hand into the kitchen.  With a sudden burst of urgency Poppy said, "Hurry, please.  I really have to make tinkle!"

"And you just noticed that little fact?" asked the housekeeper.

As Poppy sat on the toilet voiding her bladder, Mrs Hand peered into the girl's diaper.

"It looks to me like you made a little tinkle in your panties, dear," Mrs Hand observed.

Poppy peered down between her knees.  "Really?" she asked, "Well it was only a teeny tiny bit, Mrs Hand."

"Well, it doesn't look so teeny tiny to me, child," said Mrs Hand, "Let's get you upstairs and into a dry diaper.  And I see that you're in a regular daytime diaper.  Given that you're going to be at the mall for most of the day, including a long movie, I think we should put you into something a bit more absorbant and call this a special event."

"Awww," whined Poppy, "I don't want to wear a thick diaper today."

"Well," retorted Mrs Hand, "If it's not a special event, then I will have to give you a W for making tinkle in your panties just now.  And you know what that will mean, once Daddy sees it?"

"Nooooo," whined Poppy again, "It's not a W."

"It's only not a W if today is a special event.  You know the rules, baby," said Mrs Hand.

"Blackmailer," grumped Poppy, "OK, let's go upstairs and call it a special event."

"That's my girl," smiled Mrs Hand.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I really enjoyed this. I will admit that when I read the beginning and you mentioned that it wasn’t a story I was almost going to skip reading it. I have gotten so far behind with the reading I thought I would do better moving on to the next story. I am so glad I decided to give it a try though. I found it was very good reading. I was even happy to give it a like. 

On 3/27/2019 at 8:54 AM, CDfm said:

I really enjoyed this. I will admit that when I read the beginning and you mentioned that it wasn’t a story I was almost going to skip reading it. I have gotten so far behind with the reading I thought I would do better moving on to the next story. I am so glad I decided to give it a try though. I found it was very good reading. I was even happy to give it a like. 

Thank you for the kind words.

Interestingly, even though I started out to be just a diaper procedural, my characters seem to have developed a will of their own, so story is emerging anyway.

It becomes clearer in later sections, and the chapters outlined for after the first ten are fairly teeming with plot.

• 4 years later...

Two Girls, One Daddy - 7 - Shopping with Chloe and Poppy

(I just noticed that I only reposted 1 to 6, so I will start reposting the remainder - 7 to 10)

"OK, Girls," said Daddy, "Who carries the bag first?"

Poppy and Chloe looked at one another.  Taking stances facing one another each clenched her right hand.  Poppy chanted, "Rock ... paper ... scissors ... shoot!"

Both put out their hands clenched into fists.

"Rock ... paper ... scissors ... shoot," said Poppy again.

This time Poppy put her hand out flat and Chloe put out two fingers in a 'V'.

"Darn it," said Poppy, "You always win, Chloe.  Give me the diaper bag, Daddy."

"Our first stop is your favorite shoe store, girls," said Daddy, "You each need a new pair of black Mary Janes, Chloe needs a pair of running shoes, and you can each have one pair of fun shoes."

"Ooh," said Chloe, "Can I have a pair of red pumps?"

"Me too, me too," exclaimed Poppy.

"You can have pumps, babies," said Daddy, "but only three-inch heels."

"Awwwww," said Chloe, "I want six-inch heels."

"Very funny," said Poppy, "You can barely stand on three-inch heels, much less walk around on six-inch ones, you silly baby!"

"Meanie," retorted Chloe, "I bet you get another W!"

"Daddy," complained Poppy, "Chloe is being a baby!"

"OK, girls," soothed Daddy taking a hand of each girl and starting off, "Let's go.  Those shoes won't buy themselves, you know!"

A while later:  Poppy and Chloe walk hand in hand down one of the wide walkways of the mall, followed by Daddy.  Daddy is carrying four large shopping bags marked with the logo of a high-end shoe store.  Chloe is now carrying the diaper bag.

Poppy whispered to Chloe, "I saw you, Chloe.  You spread your legs when the clerk was right in front of your knees.  I'm sure she saw your diaper!"

"Did not!" pouted Chloe.

"Well, her surprise face says yes," whispered Poppy.

"Did not!"

"I'm gonna tell Daddy," said Poppy.

"You're a dirty tattletaler," said Chloe, "And you're a smelly poopy-panties too!"

"Daddy," complained Poppy, "Chloe is calling me names."

"OK, girls," said Daddy, "Do we have grumpy toddlers and babies? Is it time for a nap?" he continued as he stopped the girls.  He lifted the back of Chloe's skirt and felt the bottom of her diaper.

"Well, you're dry, Chloe," Daddy said, "That's nice.  I wonder whether you'll last until after the next shop.  How about you, Poppy?  Could you make tinkle if we found you a potty?"

"I could tinkle a little bit, Daddy," said Poppy seriously, "But I can hold on for a while longer."

"OK," said Daddy, "Now I have a special treat for you girls.  Follow me and I'll show it to you."

The two girls looked at each other curiously and then followed him, still hand in hand.

Daddy led the two girls to a semi-isolated corner of the mall, an area with some travel agents and other businesses that they rarely visited.  The section was pretty empty and comparatively quiet.

THE little SHOP

Around a corner and into a short side corridor they saw a glass display window marked with the store's name: THE little SHOP.  Each letter of the world 'little' was in a different font and in a different primary color.  The other two words were in small gray capitals that were shorter than the letters of the colorful 'little'.

As they drew closer they could see discreet printing on the bottom of the window.  In addition to the their own town, it named New York, Paris, Nice, Copenhagen, Wellington, San Francisco, Shanghai, Kyoto, and Milan.

Two mannequins stood posed in the display space.  The one on the right, dressed in a pastel purple footed sleeper, was reaching up with her mittened hands for a large shiny red pacifier hanging by an almost-invisible wire just above her upturned face.  A strategically placed spotlight picked out the pacifier for the unobservant spectator.

The mannequin on the left, dressed a pink short sleeved skirt with a pouf skirt over a petticoat and covered by a white apron, was bending at the waist and reaching for another shiny red pacifier lying on the floor.  This pacifier was also the focus of a bright but unobtrusive spot light.

Daddy led the way toward the shop.  He didn't see the two girls behind him exchange a quiet smirk.

"Well, girls, here's my surprise," said Daddy, "Poppy, can you describe the girl on the right, as if you were writing for your website?"

"Really really cute sleeper," replied Poppy, "Footed and mittened at once.  She's grabbing for a pacifier, though I can't tell if the pacifier is flying through the air to her or hanging from a string. The pacifier says she's a baby or toddler ... probably.  There's no visible zipper, so it must be rear-zipper," continued Poppy, then with enthusiasm, "I want that sleeper!"

"How about the girl on the left, Chloe?" asked Daddy.

"Well," replied Chloe, "She's reaching for that pacifier on the floor.  Very cute dress.  That short skirt with the petticoat means that her bottom is going to be visible from behind.  Would that dress pass the "visible diaper" rule at our house, Daddy?"

"Very good," beamed Daddy, "Anyway, I found this shop the other day.  It caters to daddys like me and babies like you with all sorts of stuff I think you'll like.  I certainly liked what I saw!  And, yes, Chloe, I think it would pass the visible diaper test."

Come in to my parlor ...

The three entered the shop.  Opening the door triggered a tinkly lullaby tune as if from a small music box.  The shop was much larger than it had appeared from the outside, extending deep into the building behind the shop window and off to the right.  The entrance and the display window were small elements at the corner of the large space.

Two women emerged from a small door off in the far right corner as seen from the front door in response to the door bell.  One was dressed in a cerulean footed sleeper, while the other was dressed in a pale mauve version of the pouf skirt and apron ensemble from the window.  Each wore around her neck a necklace made of primary color plastic beads.  Each necklace had a large nametag with "THE little SHOP" and the clerk's name on it.  In addition, there was a large red pacifier with the words "Mute Button"  hanging by a string from a pretty silver safety pin attached to the top of each girl's top.

"Welcome to the little shop," said the girl in the sleeper.  Her name tag said "melanie" in the same multi-font multi-color rendition as the shop's logo.  She wore an interesting pair of earrings.  Her left ear sported a tiny gold pacifier, while from her right ear was a small gold baby bottle.

"May we help you," said the other girl, whose name tag said "hannah." Hannah's earrings were matching silver pacifiers.

"Yes," said Daddy, "We just discovered your shop and want to check it out.  These are my Little daughters Poppy and Chloe.  Would you please give us an idea of what sorts of items you carry.  And would you tell us about the mannequins in the window?"

"Certainly sir," said Melanie, "Let's start with the two mannequins, since each is demonstrating several of our products.  You can see the details, including stock numbers and prices, on the plaques on the floor."

Daddy and the girls crowded close to the window, looking at the display from behind.  As Chloe had predicted, the mannequin in the pouf skirt and petticoat was showing off its bottom, clearly thickly padded and sporting a bright red diaper cover, to the view of anyone in the shop.

The plaque near the mannequin's feet listed the dress, the apron, the diaper, and the waterproof diaper cover she was wearing, along with the pacfier she was reaching for.

"Cloth diapers," said Poppy approvingly.

"And a soaker," noted Chloe, "Looks great."

Turning to Daddy Chloe asked, "Can I have everything she's wearing, Daddy?  It's really really cute."

"Well, maybe, baby girl," said Daddy, "But let's see what else they have ... they might have something else you like more."

"Then you can get that for me, too," said Chloe reasonably.

Daddy laughed.  "I probably would, at that, sweetie.  Anyway, let's look at what else they have, first."

"And I want the sleeper," said Poppy, "But I don't want the diaper that she's wearing," she said, pointing at the plaque on the floor. "It's a disposable and I only like cloth!"

"No worries, sweetie," said Daddy.

"Well," said Melanie, "In addition to clothing for baby and toddler Little girls, we have a range of cloth and disposable diapers.  We carry a selection of top quality nursery furniture - primarily cribs, changing tables, and high chairs.  We also carry bottles, pacifiers, and bottle warmers and things of that sort."

Daddy pointed to a shelf behind the checkout counter.  "What are those little bottles over there?" he asked, "They say 'Baby Formula I,' 'Baby Formula II,' and 'Baby Formula III'?  They look too small to be regular baby formula."

"Well, Baby Formula I is a mild diuretic.  It's prepared as a clear flavorless infusion that can be added to baby's food or beverage to help her clear fluids from her system.  It's packaged in a bottle that dispenses carefully measured doses.  Baby Formula II is a mild laxative, prepared in the same way as I.  And Baby Formula III is a combination of I and II, of course," explained Melanie.

"Baby Formula," laughed Daddy, "That's very funny."

"Why don't we start you off with the diaper section," said Melanie, "Hannah will take you there and give you a survey of our various lines.  Hannah?"

"Come on, girls," said Daddy as he followed the girl in the white apron and mauve skirt as she led the way deeper into the shop.

"Daddy," said Poppy.

"Yes, Poppy?" said Daddy, continuing forward in Hannah's wake with Poppy and Chloe trailing behind.

"Daddy," said Poppy again, reaching out to catch at his hand.

"Yes, Poppy?" said Daddy.  By now they had arrived at the diaper section.

"On your left is our selection of disposable diapers," said Hannah, "Smaller sizes at the top, larger sizes lower down.  Different types are together, starting with heavy diapers suitable for overnight service at this end, and getting lighter as you go down the aisle toward that end.  Training diapers and pull-up styles start about halfway down, ending with a line of big-girl panties that are equipped with absorbent pads for girls who have just the occasional teeny tiny leak."

Hannah continued, "We carry only small packages with two or six diapers in each one.  This is intended to resupply an empty diaper bag.  Larger quantities you can order at checkout.  We deliver deliver same day if you live within 30 miles of here."

"Wow," said Daddy, "Same day delivery.  Can I call in orders and have them delivered as well?"

"Daddy," said Poppy, pulling at his sleeve with greater urgency

"Yes, Poppy?" said Daddy.

Poppy cupped her hand near her mouth and raised up on her tiptoes as if to whisper in Daddy's ear.

"OK, Poppy, one second," said Daddy, "You can whisper in my ear in just a second," as he looked expectantly at the clerk.

"Yes, sir," said Hannah, "Our regular clients regularly phone in their orders and we send out the delivery on the same day."

"Yes Poppy," said Daddy, turning to Poppy and bending over so she could whisper to him.

"I have to make tinkle," whispered Poppy.

"OK, sweetheart," said Daddy reassuringly.

"Miss," Daddy said to the clerk, I need to take my little girl to the potty.  Would you be so kind as to point out the way?"

"Certainly sir," said Hannah, pointing at the corner farthest from the entrance, "They are over in that corner.  Before you go I should mention that should you decide to change your toddler that you are welcome to a sample of any of the disposable diapers we carry to change her into, at no charge."

"Daddy," hissed Poppy urgently, bouncing up and down on her toes.

"That's very generous, but it shoult not be necessary if we're quick" said Daddy, heading off toward the corner that Hannah had pointed out in hot pursuit of Poppy who was walking awkwardly and very quickly.

A moment later Daddy was back.  "I'm sorry, but all I see is some changing rooms.  Where are the bathrooms?"

"There's a potty in each of the changing rooms," replied Hannah.

"Ah, I see.  Thank you very much," said Daddy as he returned to Poppy.

"Hurry," said Poppy as she skittered to the toilet in the corner of the changing room, pulling up her skirt as she went.  Daddy followed her and got to work pulling down her waterproof panties and her diaper.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Daddy," groaned Poppy, "You were too slow!  All my tinkle came out in my diaper."

"Oh, I'm sorry, poppet.  Well, why don't you sit down on the potty anyway and make sure the tank is empty," coaxed Daddy.

Poppy sat on the toilet.  Other than a couple of short squirts, nothing was forthcoming.

"You're not going to give me a W for this, are you Daddy?" asked Poppy anxiously, "I don't want to be demoted to baby like Chloe."

"Well," said Daddy, "This is a special occasion day, and you tried very hard to make it.  If it had not been so hard to find the potty, you would have made it.  This won't count as a W, Poppy."

"Thank you, Daddy!" said Poppy.

"I'll go out and get the diaper bag, sweetie, and come back and get you sorted out, OK?" said Daddy.

Daddy left the changing room and walked back to the clerk, standing where he'd left her.  Chloe was standing nearby reading a package of disposable diapers.

"Success?" asked Hannah.

"Well, almost," replied Daddy as he took the diaper bag from Chloe, "I think I'll take advantage of the opportunity to change her into something more absorbent from your selection, since we're going to a movie after this."

"Please do, sir," said Hannah, "We know that experimenting with diaper styles and brands can be a challenge, and we find that this service of ours makes for happier clients, and happy clients are loyal patrons."

Hannah went on, "Given your daughter's size and the upcoming movie, I would recommend that you put her in a Medium sized one of these," taking an individually wrapped diaper from a package on the shelf part way down the aisle, "The leg seals are excellent and the diaper itself is super-absorbent, making leaks very unlikely."

Daddy read the information on the wrapper.  "Yes, I've seen this brand.  Been meaning to try them out with the girls, but haven't gotten to it yet.  OK, I'll try putting one on Poppy."

Poppy and Daddy returned from the changing room, Poppy walking somewhat awkwardly as she got used to the bulky new diaper.

"Daddy," said Chloe, "Is Poppy a baby again?"

"No, sweetie," replied Daddy, "Poppy is still a toddler."

"Ohhhh," said Chloe, clearly disappointed, "But didn't she just get a W for making tinkle in her panties?"

"Well," said Daddy, as he raised Chloe's skirt and checked her diaper, "Miss Baby Puddle-Panties who should mind her own business and tend to her own diaper, you are soaked and need a change right now.  And I think we'll try one of the same diapers that we just put on Poppy."

"OK, Daddy," chirped Chloe cheerfully as they set off for the changing room, "But I still wanna know why Poppy wasn't demoted to baby."

"Because today is a special event, silly goose," said Daddy, "And I made an executive decision."

"What's an executive decision?" asked Chloe.

"It's what Daddys do when it makes sense," explained Daddy.

"You mean, no matter what she does today, she gets a free pass?" asked Chloe.

"No, Miss Busybody," replied Daddy, "Now mind your own business and stop picking on your sister."

"OK, Daddy."

Finally Daddy and the two girls returned to Hannah, waiting patiently at the end of the diaper aisle.

Daddy said, "Thank you so much, Miss.  All is in order and we are ready to continue the inspection tour."

Hannah resumed her description, "On this side of the aisle are various ready-to-wear cloth diapers, in a range of thicknesses. Along here are the fitted diapers, all of which feature strong Velcro closures designed along the lines of the tapes on disposable diapers.  And along here are more conventional rectangular diapers in various materials.  We can also make custom-fitted cloth diapers, after a careful measurement session."

"Down here," continued Hannah, "Are various models of waterproof panties and diaper covers.  Some are panty-style and pull over the feet, while others have Velcro closures at the sides.  Sizes range from small, on the higher shelves, to large on the lower shelves."

Turning the corner into the next aisle, Hannah went on, "This aisle begins the clothing section.  Along this side are inside clothing - onesies and diaper covers in a range of sizes and colors.  Across the aisle are nightwear ... sleepers here, nighties next, and pyjamas after that.  All of these are sized to provide adequate space for thick protective items.  Many of the sleepers feature snap crotches to facilitate changes.  Most are footed, and some are mittened - they're all marked."

"Down that aisle is our daywear section.  Rompers start there, followed by overalls, and then on to various one-piece dresses. Tops are along there, while skirts and pants are across the way there.  Of course, everything we carry is carefully designed and styled to accommodate appropriate thick protective clothing."

"In this aisle are a wide range of bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, and things of that sort," said Hannah.

Poppy and Chloe were eager to shop for clothing, but Daddy wanted to look at the pacifiers and other accessories for the girls.  After a brief consultation Hannah called Melanie over.  While the girls went off with Hannah to pick out and try on clothing, Daddy discussed pacifiers and other items with Melanie.

"I noticed this item called, 'Mute Button'," said Daddy to Melanie, "You and your colleague seem to have them attached to your tops. It's cute branding for a line of pacifiers!"

"Oh," said Melanie, "It's more than just cute branding.  Let me demonstrate."

With that she took the pacifier hanging from her top held it in front of her lips.  Before she popped it in her mouth she did something with a small shiny gadget from her pocket and a metal handle popped out from the central circular section where the "Mute Button" logo was imprinted.

"Once I put it in my mouth, turn the handle a couple of turns to the right and then press it flat against the front of the pacifier."

With that Melanie put the pacifier in her mouth and indicated with her eyes that Daddy should start.  He grasped the ring-shaped handle with is hand and rotated it to the right.  After two turns he could feel the resistance increasing, so he pressed the ring flat against the pacifier, where it nearly disappeared behind the edge of the Mute Button which in turn settled back with an audible click.

Melanie reached up with her hands and demonstrated by prying with her fingers at the sides of the pacifier that it could not be dislodged from her mouth.  She made some muffled and garbled sounds that Daddy could not make out.

"That's impressive," Daddy said, "How do you get it out?"

Melanie produced the shiny gadget again and used it to pry the metal handle loose from the pacifier.  She turned the handle back several turns and pulled the pacifier from her mouth.

"It expands and seals when you turn the handle," Melanie explained, "and when you click the handle home it's almost impossible to open up again without this little gadget.  Notice that it can fit comfortably on a key chain so that you don't lose it."

"Very practical," said Daddy, "Is it uncomfortable?"

"Not at all," replied Melanie, "Turning the handle does two things. It expands the nipple in the mouth and it clamps the outer and inner parts of the pacifier shield on the lips, making it difficult to open the mouth or extract the pacifier.  It doesn't impede breathing at all, and it only inconveniences the tongue slightly."

"Quite a clever invention, I must say," said Daddy.

"Yes, they have been a hot seller here since the owners introduced them several months ago," replied Melanie.

"What's that section over there with the sign that says 'Entertainment Devices?'" asked Daddy.

"Well," said Melanie, leading the way to that section, "it has a number of very unique toys for keeping big Little Girls entertained, if you take my meaning."

"I think I get your drift," said Daddy, "I presume these things are not inexpensive."

"Definitely not inexpensive," replied Melanie, "but I can say from, ahem, personal experience that they are worth every penny."

"One more question," continued Daddy, "If it isn't inappropriate to ask.  I notice that you and your colleague are dressed in the same outfits as the mannequins in the window.  The plaques report that the mannequins are diapered.  How realistic is the simulation, if I might be so bold?"

"It's store policy that clerks model outfits that we sell here," said Melanie, "I am wearing a comfortable and absorbent custom cloth diaper.  Hannah is wearing the same disposable that that you recently changed your daughters into."

Daddy laughed nervously, "I'm impressed that you agree to store policy with such equanimity."

Melanie laughed, "You don't understand sir.  Hannah and I, as well as all of the rest of the staff here, are part of the Little community.  Just the way certain places, say New York and San Francisco, are centers of gay culture, our city and a number of others are centers of Little culture.  That's why a shop like this one can thrive economically."

"Ah, I see," said Daddy, "That makes sense.  Thanks for explaining the situation to me."

Some time later Daddy, by now pushing a shopping cart loaded with clothing and accessories, looked at his watch.  "Girls," he said, "If we are to check out with this stuff, put it away in the car, and get to the theater in time to get good seats, not to mention popcorn and soda, we better wrap it up now.  I promise that we will come back another time and shop some more."

Not without complaints and longing looks behind them, the two girls followed Daddy to the checkout where the two clerks made quick work of scanning the bar codes for everything in the cart, folding items neatly and packing them with tidy layers of tissue paper into several large shopping bags.

Daddy took out his credit card and handed it to Melanie, the clerk in the sleeper.  Melanie refused the card.  Daddy, confused, said, "I don't understand, I need to pay you for these things."

"Oh, don't worry, sir," said Melanie, "It's on the house."

"It's on the house?" said Daddy, even more confused, "What happened, did we win the lottery?"

"No, sir," smiled Melanie, pointing at Poppy and Chloe, "You didn't win the lottery.  They told me to do it."

"They told you to charge our purchases to the house?" asked Daddy in amazement turning to look blankly at Poppy and Chloe who were smirking at one another, "Do you do this for every patron?  Doesn't it sort of eat into your profits?"

Melanie laughed, "We don't do it for every customer, sir.  But since they own the store, we certainly do it for them."

• Like 1
  • fyunch changed the title to Two Girls, One Daddy - 7 - Shopping

You have no idea how happy I get when I see your icon of the straight jacked diapered person show up next to a post! I love your work. You truly made my day! Thank you for your writings

37 minutes ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

You have no idea how happy I get when I see your icon of the straight jacked diapered person show up next to a post! I love your work. You truly made my day! Thank you for your writings

Thanks for the encouragement.  It means a lot to me.

There are three more episodes written and ready to go.  I’ll put them out over the next few weeks.  In addition, I have two more in draft.  So, as they say, “watch this space.”

Two Girls, One Daddy - 8 - At The Movies

"No, girls," said Daddy as he loaded all of their purchases into the trunk of his car, "you may not have large sodas.  You may each have a small soda and a small popcorn, and that's it."

"But Daaaadeeeee," whined Chloe.

"Sorry, girls," said Daddy, "Neither of you has what might be called a large bladder, and given that the theater doesn't have changing facilities I do not want the two of you leaking all over the seats. Now let's get to the theater and get our seats before the previews start."

The two girls continued to argue their case for large sodas and popcorns as they made their way into the multiplex.  Daddy remained adamant.  With mutinous grumbling the two girls sullenly accepted one small soda and popcorn each and followed Daddy into the theater.

As they settled down in seats near the middle of the nearly-empty theater Daddy remarked, "Anyway, girls, the small drink is nearly a quart of soda.  I'm afraid that the two of you are going to have to swim out of here."

The two girls shushed him and settled down to drink their sodas, munch their popcorn and watch the previews.

Chloe, of course, was never a well-behaved movie-goer.  Her running commentary on the previews was clever and very funny, and Poppy was soon howling with laughter at Chloe's raucous chatter.

After the third time that nearby people had, increasingly loudly, hissed "Shhhhhh" at the girls Daddy decided to take action.

"OK, Poppy," he whispered, "switch places with me.  I will sit between you and Chloe."

With a bit of grumbling Poppy switched places and soon Daddy was sitting between the two girls.  This quieted Chloe down for a while, but a few minutes later she leaned forward and made a racy comment about the scantily clad young starlet prancing across the screen that got Poppy going again.

With that Daddy took executive action.  Reaching into the pocket of the diaper bag he pulled something out.  Leaning over to Chloe he hissed, "Open!" at her.  Caught by surprise, Chloe opened her mouth, probably to protest rather than in obedience to his order.

Daddy popped a Mute Button pacifier into her mouth.  Chloe squeaked in surprise as he quickly rotated the handle, expanding the rubber nipple and locking the pacifier in place in her mouth.  With two clicks, Daddy flipped the handle down and pressed the locking button down, sealing everything in place.

Chloe mmmphed in surprise and pried at the pacifier, trying to dislodge the expanded invader from her mouth.  While she struggled with it Daddy repeated this lightning raid on his other side, and soon Poppy, sporting her own Mute Button, was glaring angrily at Daddy.

"Silence is golden," intoned Daddy piously at the the two girls, now ensconced in decorous, if enraged, silence.  Daddy gathered up the popcorn cups, both empty, and the two soda cups.  Chloe had finished her soda, while about half of Poppy's remained.  "Let's see how long Chloe lasts," commented Daddy, "after all of that soda. I hope neither of you leaks."

A few minutes later the feature started.

About half an hour into the movie Chloe began to shift restlessly in her seat.  By the time the movie's action had settled down into the main quest, in which the two princesses, having discovered the challenge to happiness in the realm, embarked on their travels, Chloe had settled down as well.  Daddy decided to check her diaper at this point, reaching down below the hem of her skirt and pressing his hand against the front of her diaper.

As he expected, Chloe was wet.  Chloe playfully squeezed her thighs together, trapping his hand and pressing it against her padded crotch.  Daddy extracted his hand and gave her a tap on the mute button, "Naughty, naughty," he whispered.

About fifteen minutes later Poppy began her own restless pee-pee dance in her seat.  Unlike Chloe, however, she kept this up for quite a while.  Lifting Poppy's maroon skirt he checked her diaper, which he found still dry.  Daddy leaned over and whispered quietly in her ear, "Go ahead and make tinkle in your panties if you need to, Poppy.  This is a special event and you won't get a 'W' at this movie."

With a nasal sigh, Poppy relaxed and Daddy felt the gusset of her diaper cover warm as she released the contents of her bladder into the waiting diaper.

Good having triumphed over evil, the credits started to roll in the still-darkened theater.  Daddy quickly performed diaper checks, finding both girls wet but neither in danger of leaking.

"OK, girls," said Daddy, "Let's zoom before the exits get too crowded."

Chloe pointed her finger at the Mute Button she was still wearing and looked quizzically at Daddy.

"I'll unlock them outside, sweetie," Daddy said, "Let's move ... I don't want to get caught in the rush."

They walked quickly out of the theater and over to the long escalator from the theater level down to the parking lot level.  As they rode down Daddy rummaged in the pockets of the diaper bag for the Mute Button unlocking wrench.  Finding it, he turned to Poppy standing beside him on the escalator.

"Let's see how this works," said Daddy as he turned the wrench this way and that looking for the right orientation.

Impatiently, Chloe grabbed at the wrench in his hand.  Unfortunately she misjudged the move and knocked the small metal object from his hand.  It fell down and disappeared in between the rows of metal bars making up the one of the treads.

"Smooth move, Chloe," said Daddy as Poppy mmmphed in protest and Chloe mewed in embarrassment, "I do have another one in the car, so let's move along.  I think I'll teach you a lesson and leave you wearing your Mute Button until dinner time.  You will have to listen to Poppy in perfect silence," he grinned.

Poppy mmmphed angrily, glowering at Chloe whose impatience had led to embarrassment for both girls.

Once Chloe and Poppy were settled in the back seat of the car Daddy rummaged in the trunk and found the rest of the Mute Button unlocking wrenches.  True to his word he unlocked Poppy's Mute Button but left Chloe wearing hers.

After a while Daddy said, "What do you think, Poppy?  We can get on the freeway here and head home that way or we can take the short way on the slower roads.  What's your pleasure?"

Poppy deliberated for a moment, "Well, I doubt there's any traffic this time on Saturday, and I feel like I'm going to need the potty to make a messy, so let's take the freeway."

"Right-o," said Daddy, turning on to the on-ramp and stepping on the gas, "Your wish is my command.  Check Chloe for me, will you?"

Poppy reached over and lifted Chloe's skirt and none too gently probed the front of her diaper, evoking a protesting "mmmph" from her sister.  Leaving the skirt indecorously up around Chloe's waist, Poppy said to Daddy, "Well, she really needs a change, but I don't think she's going to leak before we get home."  Chloe angrily pushed her skirt back down.

"Good news," said Daddy, "Next stop, Shichikokuyama Hospital!"

"Daaaadeee," laughed Poppy, "You're not the Cat Bus!"

Some time later Daddy said, "Now I wish I really was the Cat Bus. Then I could be invisible and jump up and run cross country.  I wonder why there's such a traffic jam here."

"Yeah," said Poppy nervously, "I hope we're not stuck here long. I have to make a messy."

"Well, try to hold it, sweetie," said Daddy.

They inched forward surrounded by traffic.  Chloe kept her face down, not wanting the people in the adjoining cars to see that she was wearing a pacifier in her mouth.  Poppy squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"I can see some flashing lights ahead, girls," said Daddy, "It looks like we're getting close to the problem."

Finally, another ten minutes later, they passed the place on the side of the road where a car had broken down and caught fire.  Two fire trucks and a rescue truck surrounded the burnt out car, which was now just smoldering, watched carefully by several firefighters and police officers.

"Hurry hurry hurry, Daddy," said Poppy urgently, "I really have to go."

"I'm on it, sweetie," said Daddy as reassuringly as he could, "We should be home in no more than ten minutes."

"Ooooh, Daddy," moaned Poppy, "Please please please hurry.  I'm not sure I can hold it."

"Let's sing a song," said Daddy with forced cheeriness.

Poppy giggled and Chloe mmmphed angrily.  "I know your tricks, Daddy," said Poppy, "You're just trying to distract me."

"How could you think I would do that, Poppy?" asked Daddy, feigning outrage, "Anyway, let's sing 'Edge of Seventeen' ... I know it's your favorite."

"I can't sing it without Chloe to sing with me," protested Poppy, "She knows the words better than me."

"Well, I can't help you there, sweet pea," said Daddy, "But I bet she'll hum along with you."

"Ooooh, Daddy," moaned Poppy, clutching her tummy and clamping her legs together, "I'm not doing so good back here.  All my tinkle just came out into my pants."

"Hold on, Poppy," urged Daddy, "We're just a couple of blocks away."

"Hurry hurry hurry," gritted Poppy.

Unfortunately for Poppy, she was destined to lose the battle with her sphincter.  With a long low moan Poppy arched her back, lifting her bottom off of the seat and, grimacing, filled the back of her diaper.

"Oh, sweetie," said Daddy sympathetically.

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy," moaned Poppy, "Please don't give me an M.  I really really don't want to be a baby.  I want to be a big girl!"

"Was that what you were worried about, Poppy?" laughed Daddy, "Don't you remember that this whole trip is a special occasion?  You made tinkle in your diaper three times today without getting a W, so why would I give you an M now, sweetie?"

"Really?" said Poppy with budding hope in her voice.

"Yes, silly," said Daddy, "No M or W unless you have an accident after I change you next."

"Daddy, did I ever tell you that I love you?" asked Poppy.

"Every day, poppet, every day," replied Daddy.  Chloe mmmphed and glared at Poppy.

Daddy called home on the car's hands-free phone.

Mrs Hand picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Mrs Hand, it's us.  We're in the car, approaching the house."

"Yes, sir, how can I help."

"We're going to pull up in a few minutes.  I'd appreciate it if you'd meet us in the porte cochere and take the girls in and change them while I bring in the spoils of our shopping.  We had a wonderful time at the movie, but both girls consumed way too much soda and too much popcorn.  Chloe is soaked and Poppy has a present for us in her panties."

"No trouble, sir, I'll be waiting at the door when you arrive."

Daddy walked in to the dining room to see Chloe and Poppy sitting quietly at their seats.  Mrs Hand bustled in with platters of food.

"Why is Poppy wearing a pacifier?" asked Daddy.

"Well, each girl was quite agitated when I changed her.  I changed Chloe first and found her very overstimulated and decided to treat her to some rub-rub as I changed her.  That always calms her down, as you know."

"Yes, it certainly does," nodded Daddy, "And I presume that you treated Poppy to some rub-rub when you changed her as well?"

"Yes, it seemed like a wise move given her own state of agitation. That's why I put the pacifier in her mouth ... she's quite the screamer and I didn't want her making a ruckus and I didn't want her disturbing you, so I popped her paci in her mouth before starting," said Mrs Hand.  Poppy blushed furiously and looked down at the table.

Mrs Hand went on, "And given that I couldn't figure out how to get Chloe's pacifier out of her mouth, I figured it would probably be better to leave Poppy pacified until dinner as well."

"Good idea," said Daddy, "Chloe is wearing a Mute Button.  It's a locking pacifier that I bought today at a shop at the mall.  You unlock it with this little wrench," Daddy said, producing it from the pocket of his tweed jacket.

"And you'll never believe what I found out!" Daddy said.

"What's that?" asked Mrs Hand.

"It seems that our two little girls are business tycoons.  In addition to their website, they own this huge shop at the mall.  I never knew!"

"Well, knock me down with a feather," said Mrs Hand, "Does that mean that they're going to be moving out to their own house?"

"I hope not," said Daddy, "However, I have not discussed it with them. I don't think this is a new situation, so if we're lucky the girls will stay here with us."

"Anyway," said Daddy, "It's been a very eventful day.  In addition to the new shop and the big surprise, we did a lot of shopping, we went to the new animated feature movie, and we hit a lot of traffic on the way home."

"Well, that's quite something," said Mrs Hand, "What do we do about the pacifiers now that it's dinner time?"

Daddy continued, "Chloe's impatience at the mall caused the loss of our unlocking wrench, so I decided to leave her wearing the button until dinner.  Here's how it unlocks," he continued, stepping over to Chloe and undoing her Mute Button.  He removed it from her mouth, wiping it dry with a paper napkin from the holder on the table and dropping it in his pocket.

"Mrs Hand, you may remove Poppy's pacifier," said Mrs Hand after depositing the platters on the table and heading back to the kitchen for beverages.

Mrs Hand stepped over to Poppy's seat and  pulled the pacifier out of her mouth and let it drop, where it dangled from the ribbon around Poppy's neck.

Daddy sat down at his place at the head of the table.  With a gentle, "Bon appetit," from Daddy, the family started in on their dinner.

• Thanks 1
  • fyunch changed the title to Two Girls, One Daddy - 8 - At The Movies
  • 1 month later...

Two Girls, One Daddy - 9 - Daycare Dilemmas

It was Monday morning.  Daddy, wearing his bathrobe and a pair of positively disreputable slippers was waking up the girls, whom he had put to bed in their own rooms on Sunday night, despite their protests that they wanted to sleep with him in his bed.

"Good morning, sleepy-head," said Daddy to Chloe as he pulled the covers back.

Chloe squeezed her eyes closed, turned her head away from Daddy and burrowed into the pillow.

Daddy sniffed and reached down and checked Chloe's diaper.

"Well," he said as he reached down and pulled Chloe to the edge of the bed, "it looks like you didn't make me a present overnight, though you are soaked.  Let's get you on the changing table and into something dry."

Putting his arms around her under her arms he lifted her from the bed.  Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her knees and wrapped her lower legs around his hips as he carried her over to the changing table.

Making quick work of removing her diaper cover, which he dropped into into the hamper next to the changing table, and the disposable, which he wrapped around the thick soaker and secured with the diaper tapes and dropped into the diaper pail.

"Up," commanded Daddy and Chloe folded her legs and flexed her hips and back, raising her bottom off of the changing table as he slipped a thick disposable under her.  While her legs were up he cleaned her thoroughly with wipes.

"Down," he said and she lowered her legs, spreading her thighs.  He spread cream around Chloe's crotch and shook powder on the inside of the waiting diaper.  Next Daddy folded a rectangular disposable soaker into a rough square that he inserted into the bottom of the diaper before pulling the front up and pressing it down as he pulled the side panels toward the center and set the tapes firmly in place.

"What sort of diaper cover do you want to wear to daycare today, sweetie?" asked Daddy.

"I want the blue Hello Kitty panties, Daddy," said Chloe.

"OK, pumpkin," said Daddy, reaching rummaging in the tall chest of drawers that stood past the head of the changing table, "We have a pair of those clean.  What do you want on top?  Your pink pinafore? Those colors go well together."

"Nope, I want the yellow romper that we got on Saturday," said Chloe decisively.

"Really?" asked Daddy, "If you're going to wear pretty panties don't you want to wear a dress?  No one can see your diaper cover under a romper, sweetie."

"It doesn't matter," said Chloe, "I'll know I'm wearing pretty panties.  And whoever changes me."

"Daaaadeeeee!" came Poppy's voice from the doorway to the bathroom shared by Chloe's and Poppy's room.

"Just a minute, Poppy," called Daddy, "I'm just finishing with Chloe."

"Daaaadeeee!" repeated Poppy, "Come right away.  I have to make tiiiiinkleeee!"

"OK, sweetheart," called Daddy, heading for the bathroom door, "I'll be right there.  Chloe, run downstairs and help Mrs Hand with breakfast, please.  We'll finish getting you dressed for daycare after breakfast."

"OK, Daddy," said Chloe.

"Daaaadeeeeee, now!" called Poppy with greater urgency in her voice.

"Right now, baby," called Daddy as he opened the door to the bathroom.

"Ohhh, Daddy," said Poppy, "Hurry hurry hurry!  Before it comes out in my diaper."

"Right here," said Daddy, as he made quick work of unsnapping the gusset of her onesie, pulling down her diaper cover and then tearing the Velcro tapes holding the fitted cloth diaper snugly to her hips.

With a sigh Poppy settled on the toilet.  A loud hissing sound signalled success.

"Why was it so important, sweetie?" asked Daddy.

"I'm going to be a big girl," announced Poppy determinedly, "I don't want any more Ws and Ms.  I stayed dry all day yesterday," she pointed out proudly.

"Yes, you were," said Daddy, "and that was very good work keeping your diaper dry and getting everything into the potty all day yesterday.  Don't you remember, sweetie, that you don't get a W for wetting your overnight diaper when you're a toddler, right?  So you don't have to worry about making tinkle in your overnight diaper until you're promoted to Trainer."

"Really?" asked Poppy, her mouth open in amazement and a smile forming on her face.

"Silly toddler," said Daddy, "It says so in the rules right over your changing table.  And now that you're finished, let's get you into a fresh diaper ... you've had this one on for an entire day and it's time for a clean one."

In short order Poppy was wearing a fresh cloth diaper, this time without the soaker that Daddy added every night for extra absorbency and a fresh red diaper cover with small yellow smiley faces on the front and back.  A fresh onesie held the diaper snugly in place, the red color of the diaper cover showing faintly through the cotton cloth.

"OK, sweetie, go down and help your sister and Mrs Hand with breakfast.  I'll be in as soon as I get the paper in."

"OK, girls," said Mrs Hand, "Clear the table and put everything in the sink.  Then upstairs to get dressed for daycare.  Your father will pick you up from daycare this afternoon.  And while you're upstairs getting dressed, think about your votes for what I make for dinner.  The choices are chicken fingers or macaroni and cheese."

"Oh," continued Mrs Hand, "Chloe, it's your turn to pick out your father's necktie, so go to his room first."

"Yay!" chortled Chloe. "I'm gonna pick Daddy's necktie, I'm gonna pick Daddy's necktie," she sang as she ran upstairs.

Sometime later Chloe, in a cute yellow romper decorated with appliqued trees and animals, and Poppy, in a pale blue o-neck dress with an above-the-knee box-pleat skirt, a white collar, and elbow-length sleeves scampered down the main stairway from upstairs.  Daddy followed them down from upstairs.

"Poppy," said Daddy, "if you need to make tinkle before we leave for daycare, go in the kitchen and ask Mrs Hand to take you to the potty.  Check your sister and see if she's wet and let Mrs Hand know if she needs a change before we leave.  I'll get my briefcase from my study and meet you by the carport door in a few minutes."

"OK, Daddy," said Poppy.  As he turned down the hallway to his study Poppy stepped over to Chloe and bent down to check her diaper.  She stuck her finger under the elastic at the leg holes of the romper and into the diaper underneath.

"Good, baby," said Poppy to Chloe, patting her on the bottom, "You're still dry," and she trotted off into the kitchen calling to Mrs Hand.

Poppy, Chloe, and Daddy walked up to the front door of Little Daycare, situated in a large modern house in an upscale residential neighborhood.  Daddy knocked symbolically with the large brass knocker on the large front door, and then took the handle and opened the door, which was unlocked.

The three walked into the large gracious foyer of the house.  Miss Maple was waiting in the foyer and greeted Daddy and the two girls.

"Good morning Chloe and Poppy," Miss Maple said, "My aren't you girls looking pretty today."

"Thank you Miss Maple," said Poppy.

"Yes, thanks Miss Maple," echoed Chloe after a surreptitious poke from her Daddy.

"Here are the two diaper bags," said Daddy, handing Chloe's yellow bag and Poppy's purple bag to Miss Maple.  "Poppy can stay in cloth all day, but you should change her into disposable at last change."

"As usual for her," acknowledged Miss Maple.

"Right," affirmed Daddy, "Chloe, I'm afraid, suffered a setback over the weekend and is back to baby stage.  I've included extra supplies in her bag.  She is in a disposable now, but I expect that she'll probably soil herself sometime in the next hour or so.  After that you are welcome to put her in cloth for the rest of the day."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Chloe," said Miss Maple, "Anyway, I'm sure you'll be back to toddler stage quick as a wink."

Chloe pouted and looked down at her shoes.

Daddy continued, "Poppy has been really working hard at keeping her panties dry and clean for the last several days.  She says she is a big girl now and wants to prove it."

"That's right," said Poppy determinedly, "I'm a big girl and I want to keep my panties dry for Daddy from now on."

"That's wonderful, Poppy," said Miss Maple, "We will do whatever we can to help you keep your panties dry.  Is there anything special that you think Mrs Purliss and I can do to help you?"

"Sometimes if I'm in a hurry to make tinkle and you can help me quickly and before some of the other toddlers.  Some of those girls take a very long time and sometimes my tinkle comes out while I'm waiting for them.  If I went first, I would not get a W all the time."

"OK, sweetie," said Miss Maple, "I'll try to give you a head start at potty time."

"OK, girls," said Miss Maple, "let's have a quick diaper check and then we can get you started in the playroom."  She quickly lifted Poppy's skirt and poked a finger under the leg hole of her diaper cover.  "Nice and dry, Poppy," said Miss Maple, "good girl.  Do you need to make tinkle now?"

"No, Miss Maple," said Poppy, shaking her head.

Turning to Chloe, Miss Maple stuck a finger under the hem of the romper.  "You're dry too, Chloe," she said, "OK girls, let's head to the playroom."

Taking the two girls by the hands she led them in toward the playroom.

Turning at the door she asked, "Who is picking the girls up this afternoon?"

"I am," replied Daddy, "I'll be here by four o'clock," said Daddy. "Have a wonderful day girls.  Listen to what Miss Harris and Miss Maple say and behave well."

"Bye-bye Daddy," chorused the two girls as they followed Miss Maple Harris into the playroom.

Later that afternoon Daddy knocked on the front door of Little Day Care and then opened it.  He stepped into the foyer as Mrs Purliss stepped in from the playroom to see who had come in.

"Ah, good afternoon," Mrs Purliss greeted him, "How has your day been, sir?"

"Excellent, Mrs Purliss," replied Daddy.  "I'm here to pick up my little girls and take them home.  How has their day been?"

"Poppy had an excellent day," smiled Mrs Purliss, "As you told us this morning, she has been quite attentive to her toileting and has had a completely dry day.  She's made it to the potty every time she's needed to go.  We did change her into a fresh diaper at last change this afternoon, but that's just because it's approaching that time of day for her and we know that your housekeeper prefers her in disposables when there's any danger she might soil her pants.  I, however, am certain that she will make it to the potty for that as well.  She has the determination of a girl in hot pursuit of toilet training."

"That's wonderful," smiled Daddy, "and how was Chloe's day?"

"Well," said Mrs Purliss, "Chloe has had better days.  I'll let you see for yourself first and then give you the details."

At this point Mrs Purliss called in to the playroom to her assistant, "Miss Maple, would you please bring Chloe and Poppy out.  Their Daddy is here to take them home."

Poppy came bounding out of the playroom and jumped into Daddy's arms and hugged and kissed him, crying "Daddy!" in a joyful voice.

Miss Maple came behind, pulling a reluctant Chloe by the hand.

Poppy held Daddy's hand and looked anxiously back and forth between Chloe and Daddy.

Chloe waddled slowly out, pulled by Miss Maple who had her by one hand.  Her mouth sported a large white pacifier held in place by a band that disappeared behind her neck and under her hair. Chloe's hands were encased in large thumbless pink mittens.

"Oh, Chloe," said Daddy sadly, "what happened, sweetie?"

Chloe shook her head from side to side, as if trying to shake the pacifier from her mouth.

Mrs Purliss said, "I'm afraid to say that Chloe had a very difficult day today.  She insisted on asking to be taken to the potty, even though everyone knows that as a baby there's no way she could possibly know when she needs to make tinkle or even when her diaper is wet."

"Yes she did, Daddy," nodded Poppy, "she kept saying that she had to make messy and they told her not to get in the way of the toddlers who had to go potty.  And then they gave her a pacifier and she spat it out.  And then, and then, and then they gave her the pacifier with the ribbon to hold it in and she took it out of her mouth and she shouted 'I HAVE TO MAKE MESSY.'  Right Mrs Purliss?"

"Yes, Poppy, that's right," agreed Mrs Purliss, "but why don't you let me tell the story.  I'm sure Chloe is feeling bad enough as it is without you adding to her embarrassment."

Poppy looked down, abashed.

"Anyway," continued Mrs Purliss, "Chloe insisted on pretending to be a toddler and interfered with morning potty call for the toddlers. We put a pacifier in her mouth, but she broke the rules, rules that she knows and has abided by for months, and took it out of her mouth."

Mrs Purliss went on, "So we gave her a strap pacifier but she took that out of her mouth several times, so we put her in  mittens. She remained agitated for some time, but after a while she soiled herself and we changed her and she was calmer after that."

"We kept her separate from the rest of the children for most of the day and she played quietly with blocks in the playpen in the side room," finished Mrs Purliss.

"Oh, Chloe," said Daddy, looking sadly at his younger daughter, "What came over you?"  Chloe rushed into his arms and buried her face in his jacket.

Chloe mmmphed at him through the pacifier, shaking her head sadly. She raised her mittened hands to her cheeks and touched them to the straps of the pacifier as if to ask, "Will you take this off?"

"No, sweetie," said Daddy, answering her unspoken question, "The pacifier has to stay in place until dinner time.  You know the rules about things like that."

"OK, Poppy," said Daddy, "Do you need to make tinkle?  We're going to stop at the supermarket on the way home, so if you don't think you can hold it you should go now."

"OK, Daddy," said Poppy, turning to Miss Maple, "I do need to make tinkle before we go."

"Let's go, sweetie," said Miss Maple, taking her by the hand into the bathroom off the foyer.

Daddy reached down and checked Chloe's diaper by pressing his hand first against the front of her diaper and then against the back. "You're a bit wet, baby," said Daddy, "But not so wet that you'll leak on the way home, so we'll put you in the car as you are.  Come on out and I'll get you in the car while we wait for Miss Maple to come back with Poppy.

• Like 1
  • fyunch changed the title to Two Girls, One Daddy - 9 - Daycare Dilemmas