LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Husband Goes to the Shops - Patreon Exclusive Preview

Elfy

Tommy is forced to go to the shop with his domineering wife, Samantha. He worries a lot about making an embarrassment out of himself but perhaps that is Samantha's goal all along. Whatever Samantha wants, Samantha gets...

This 5,468 word story is exclusive to patrons pledging $10 or more.

My writing is only able to continue at the quantity and quality is thanks to all my patrons who support me and allow me to justify the time spent writing. Without their support I would be forced to write a lot less (maybe stop) to get a job. I am able to contribute to household bills and make my National Insurance contributions thanks to the very generous supporters. If you would like to support my writing and get early access to stories plus exclusive stories, art and more then please consider pledging to me :)

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

The following passage is a part of one of many exclusive Patreon stories.

---

The journey to the mall was relatively uneventful but didn’t last nearly long enough for Tommy who never wanted to get out of the car. As Samantha pulled the car into a parking space Tommy looked out the side windows to see the dozens of people wandering around, he gulped and turned to speak to his wife but she had already stepped out. Tommy felt a churning in his gut as he opened his door and stepped outside.

“First I need to go to the hardware store.” Samantha said from in front of Tommy as the two of them walked towards the mall entrance, “Brad wants a new screwdriver. Then I need to buy some clothes and…”

Tommy stopped listening as he tried to very carefully pat his waist and make sure he was well hidden. He mindlessly walked forwards and into the huge building taking extra care not to brush into anyone. He was feeling exceptionally paranoid that people knew he was diapered like a big baby.

As Samantha scanned the map just inside the entrance Tommy felt a small cramp pass through his intestines. It took him a second to register what had even happened and he found himself wondering whether it was just nerves or something else. When a second cramp hit he knew exactly what was going to happen.

Tommy should’ve known that he would need his daily bowel movement soon. He hadn’t used his diaper that morning and it was going to happen sooner or later, it was inevitable. From the way his gut was feeling it wouldn’t be long until he had a very pressing need.

“Come on…” Tommy whined loudly to Samantha, “Let’s get what you need and go!”

“Hold your horses, mister.” Samantha said with raised eyebrows.

“Sorry, it’s just…” Tommy looked around and didn’t want to say why he was in such a rush.

“Just remember that just because we are in public doesn’t mean I’m afraid to spank you.” Samantha warned, “You know you aren’t to talk back to me.”

Tommy gulped and nodded his head quickly. He didn’t want any more humiliation, he just wanted to hurry through all this as fast as he possibly could. He waited for Samantha to move and then followed her silently praying for her to move as fast as possible. Maybe if they were quick enough he could at least get to the car and have a little privacy before he pooped his pants.

It felt like an age had passed before they were even able to reach the first store and by now Tommy was in no doubt of his need to use the bathroom. He followed Samantha around the store like a puppy on a leash and tried to ignore the growing bathroom need. Even when the two of them left the store it was only to go further into the mall, it felt like every step was one that took Tommy further from safety.

If Tommy thought the hardware store was bad he found the next part of the shopping much worse. Samantha seemed in no rush to get what she wanted and she stopped plenty of times to browse things that Tommy thought she had no intention of buying.

Tommy’s insides were churning with a combination of worry and desperation. Every now and then he would feel a pang of needing to release and he would have to fight it off as much as he could. He had to stop himself from doing what he did at home very easily and that was to just let everything go into his diaper.

When Tommy looked around and saw other people shopping normally he felt the need to redouble his efforts. He didn’t want to inconvenience everyone but it wasn’t easy when the need to poop was so great.

Tommy was getting to the point where he couldn’t hide his desperate need for the bathroom. He had been lagging behind his wife a little bit but now he stepped over and tapped her on the shoulder, he felt like a child about to talk to his mommy.

“What is it?” Samantha asked with notable annoyance, “And do you think Brad would like seeing me in these?”

“I need the bathroom.” Tommy said quickly and quietly. He was keen not to be overheard in the quiet store.

“You’ve got your diaper on.” Samantha replied as if she didn’t understand her husband’s concern, “What’s the problem?”

“I need to go…” Tommy looked around to make sure no one was nearby, “Number two.”

Samantha’s face didn’t change as Tommy revealed the terrible secret. Tommy began to wonder if she had even heard him, he wondered if he should repeat himself.

“That’s never been a problem for your diaper before.” Samantha shrugged.

Tommy was shocked as he watched her turn back to the clothes without another word. Samantha had basically just told him to poop himself and acted as if it was the most normal thing in the world for her to suggest. His shock turned to confusion and then finally anger as he wondered just how low his wife thought he would sink. He hadn’t messed himself outside the house before and he had no want to start now.

“I’m not going to do that in public.” Tommy hissed. He was showing bravery he didn’t always have when talking to his significant other.

“Then don’t.” Samantha said with more than a little exasperation, “Wait till we get back home.”

“But…” Tommy stopped himself before saying just how desperate he was. He had already pushed his luck with how much he had talked back to his wife and she was clearly not interested in continuing the conversation as she walked away from him and continued browsing.

• 6 months later...