LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Potty Law—updated 7/7/19

Ryan woke up about an hour after he fell asleep.  He knew he wasn’t in his bed or on the couch, and he realized he was in Sharon’s bed without having to open his eyes.  The pillow and sheets held her comforting scent, and he rolled over, wanting to go back to sleep.  He felt a small tingle in his bladder, so he concentrated for a moment and wet his diaper.  It would’ve been too annoying for him to be able to fall back asleep if he didn’t go ahead and let it out.  The downside to constantly sprinkling into his diaper all day before he had a chance to feel the need to pee was that he’d gotten to the point where even a slight urge to pee was irritating.  With the comfort of the fresh, warm dampness between his legs and the sound of the pouring rain outside, he curled up under Sharon’s covers and went back to sleep.  

Luke woke up after a couple of hours and yawned as he looked around for Sharon.  Even in diapers, his first thought when he woke up in the morning or after a nap was whether he was wet or dry, even though it didn’t really matter.  Before he had to go back to diapers, it was obvious if he was wet, because he and his bed would be soaked.  Now, he had to think about it, and he whimpered when he wiggled in his diaper and realized it felt warm and damp against him. He spotted Sharon in the rocking chair and toddled over to her.  Sharon lifted him into her arms and patted his bottom as he lay on her shoulder, still drowsy from his nap.  “Hey, sweetheart, did you sleep good?”

Luke nodded and nuzzled into her shoulder.  “I went pee-pee,” he admitted sadly.  He still didn’t like it when he wet himself while he was asleep, even though it didn’t cause him to wake up with wet clothes or to get in trouble anymore.

Sharon gently squeezed his diaper and realized he was a little wet.  “That’s all right, sweetheart, you’re still a little young to know when you have to go potty while you’re asleep.  A lot of little boys and girls older than you are still accidentally pee-pee without waking up first.”  She rubbed his back and rocked him until he was a little more alert.  William came in a couple of minutes later in just a sweatshirt and his cloth diaper and climbed into Sharon’s lap beside Luke.  William’s diaper felt a little warm against her leg, so she slipped her finger into the leg hole.  He hadn’t wet himself during a nap in a couple of months, so she was a little surprised when she felt wetness in his diaper.  “My goodness, I’ve got two wet little boys.”

“William’s wet?” Anne-Marie asked from another chair.  Sharon nodded.  

William looked embarrassed.  “I pee-peed when I was ‘sleep.”

“That’s all right.” Anne-Marie got up to change him.  “You just don’t wet during naps that much anymore, but you slept longer than normal. Let’s get you changed.  Do you still need to pee-pee?”  

William shook his head.  “I hafta poop,” he mumbled.

Anne-Marie got a clean cloth diaper, picked him up, and headed toward the bathroom, and Sharon heard her praising him for making it to the potty a few moments later.  Luke looked back toward the bathroom with interest.  “Do you want to keep trying to make it to the bathroom before you go potty this afternoon?”  Luke nodded, so Sharon got another one of William’s cloth diapers and changed him, then took him to the kitchen for a snack and some juice. Haley stumbled drowsily into the kitchen a few minutes later in search of the same thing.  Sharon started getting dinner ready once Luke was situated in his booster seat at the table.  Jake, her oldest son, was arriving around dinner time for Thanksgiving.  He was leaving the afternoon before Thanksgiving to go to his girlfriend’s parents’ house, but he hadn’t been home in a while, so he was going to visit Sharon for a few nights first.  

Sharon looked up as Haley finished her snack and lifted Luke out of his booster seat to take him back to the living room to play with William.  “Don’t forget to come tell me when you need to potty,” she reminded him.  “Or tell Anne-Marie or Haley, and they’ll take you.”  Luke nodded hurriedly, wanting to go play.  

Meanwhile, Ryan was stirring again, and Sharon’s bed was so comfortable that he didn’t want to get up.  The clock beside her bed told him that he’d been asleep for over three hours.  He felt a more pressing need to pee this time than when he’d woken up before.  It wasn’t urgent, by any means, but this was the most full his bladder had felt since he woke up that morning.  He held himself between his legs as he wet his diaper, enjoying the fresh warmth against his hands.  He lay there for a few minutes before making himself get up.  His wet diaper sagged slightly between his legs as he walked into the kitchen for a snack.

Sharon was putting dinner in the oven when Ryan came into the kitchen.  He looked just like a teenaged version of her sons as toddlers after a nap, with bleary eyes, disheveled hair, and a wet diaper drooping between his legs.  “‘My goodness, honey, I thought you were going to sleep until bedtime,” she commented as she pressed her hand to his diaper.  He didn’t need to be changed quite yet.  

“Your bed’s so comfortable, I could’ve slept forever in there.”  Ryan yawned as he fixed himself a snack.  

Sharon cleaned up from her dinner preparations and went to the living room.  She and Anne-Marie were discussing Jake and where they thought his relationship with his girlfriend was going when Luke gasped and hobbled over to her, hand trying to grip his crotch through his diaper.  “I hafta pee-pee!” He whimpered.  

Sharon gently lifted him into her arms, careful not to jar his little bladder, and hurried to the bathroom with him.  “Hold on, buddy, we’re almost there, but it’s okay if you don’t make it.”  She checked his diaper when they reached the bathroom.  “Good job, honey, you made it to the potty!  Go ahead and pee-pee.”  Luke didn’t have to be told twice, and his body shuddered and went limp against her as he let go. Sharon could hear a whizzing sound and felt his crotch grow warm against her hip as he wet his diaper.  “That was close, huh?  Try not to wait so long to tell me next time, okay?” She sat on the toilet lid and rubbed his back as he continued to wet himself.  He was saturated by the time he was finished. “You had to potty really bad, didn’t you?” Sharon murmured.  “Let’s go clean this wet bottom.”  Luke shifted uncomfortably against her hip as she carried him to the living room, not liking how wet the cloth diaper made him feel.  It felt good to lie down and have Sharon remove his soaked diaper and clean him up with a wet wipe.  He was much more comfortable now with an empty bladder and a dry diaper and went back to playing with William.  

Later that evening, Sharon was thrilled when Jake arrived.  Luke was in her lap, and she shifted him to her hip as she stood up to hug Jake.  Luke regarded him warily and lay on Sharon’s shoulder with his thumb in his mouth.  “Honey, you remember Jake,” Sharon murmured.  “You’ve seen him on Mommy’s phone and computer before when we FaceTime him.”  Luke shrugged and buried his face into Sharon’s neck.  

Jake retrieved a wrapped gift he’d brought in with him and held it out to Luke.  “Maybe a present will help?”

Luke lifted his head, and his eyes lit up when he saw the gift.  “What do you say?” Sharon prompted.

“Thank you,” Luke obediently replied as he took the package.  

Sharon sat down with him in her lap and helped him open it.  Luke grinned as he pulled a teddy bear out of the box and held it to his chest.  

Jake handed Haley a smaller package.  “Don’t worry, my girlfriend picked it out—but I did give my final approval.”

“Oh, wow.  Thanks.”  Haley opened the package and found a pair of earrings.  “I love them.”

“Hey, Jake, my love can be bought, too,” Ryan spoke up.

Jake shook his head.  “Sorry, you got your ‘welcome to the family’ gift a couple of years ago.  You just have to put up with us now, gift-free.”

As their banter continued, Haley got up and quickly left the room, saying she was going to put her earrings away.  From her urgent expression and hasty exit, Sharon would’ve guessed she was going to have a dirty diaper to change soon if Haley hadn’t had a messy one earlier that morning. She made a note to go check on her if she wasn’t back downstairs in a few minutes, but in the excitement of Jake being home, Sharon forgot until it was time for dinner and Haley wasn’t back.  Worried now, she got dinner out of the oven, tasked Ryan and Jake with setting the table, and went upstairs to check on Haley.  She was curled up on her bed and crying, and Sharon sat on her bed and pulled her into her arms.  “Sweetheart, what’s the matter?”  A slight odor told her that Haley did have another dirty diaper, and she felt bad for not coming to check on her sooner.

“Nothing.  I mean, I don’t know. My stomach’s been hurting for most of the day, and then I was too embarrassed to go back downstairs to tell you I needed to be changed, but I don’t know why I’m crying over that, and, and—“

“It’s okay, honey.” Sharon brushed Haley’s hair back from her face.  “You can tell me when you don’t feel well, I could’ve given you something for your stomach if I’d known.  Something you ate last night must’ve made it feel upset.  I’m sorry I didn’t come up here sooner, but I didn’t think you’d have another dirty diaper so soon.  Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Haley lay down on the floor, and Sharon pulled her leggings down and untaped her diaper.  She was slightly alarmed when she saw a few streaks of blood in her soiled padding, but she quickly realized what the problem was.  Haley hadn’t gotten her period since she’d been with Sharon, but she knew they could be spotty for a while and weren’t always regular for the first year or so.  “Oh, Haley, you have your period.  That’s why your stomach is upset and you’re a little emotional.”

“It’s about time,” Haley muttered.

“Is this your first one?” 

Haley nodded.  “Most of my friends have had theirs for months.  I was kind of dreading it, but I felt like a freak for not having it yet.”

“You’re not a freak, honey, you had it right the first time.  Your friends probably envied you for not having to deal with it yet.  I was fourteen before I got mine for the first time.  There’s no ‘right age’ for it.”  Sharon gently cleaned her up and taped a clean diaper on her.  “Let me know if you ever want to try tampons.  Your period will probably be pretty light for a couple of months, but when it starts getting heavier, it might make your diaper uncomfortable, especially when you’re wet.”  Sharon disposed of the diaper and washed her hands while Haley splashed water on her face and wiped her tears.  “Do you have any questions?”  Haley shook her head.  Sharon gave her a hug and cupped her cheeks with her hands for a few moments.  “Dinner’s ready.  Let’s go eat.”

A couple of hours after dinner, Anne-Marie and William were gone, and Jake, Ryan, and Haley were watching a movie while Luke played with some of his toys.  It was past his bedtime, but he hadn’t gotten cranky, so Sharon had let him stay up.  “Come here, sweetheart,” she called when he started rubbing his eyes.  Luke toddled over to her and climbed into her lap.  Sharon pushed his hair away from his face and checked his diaper.  He hadn’t pottied in a while, and she’d noticed him squirming a little as he played for the last few minutes. “Good job, buddy, you’re still dry!  Do you have to pee-pee?”  Luke yawned and nodded his head, fidgeting a little and pressing his hand into his crotch as the question brought his attention to his suddenly pressing need to go.  “Can you hold it for a minute?” Sharon asked, standing up to take him to her bathroom to bathe him.  She could tell he was trying to press his crotch against her hip to give his hand more pressure to keep his tinkle from coming out, so she held him a little more tightly against her to help him out.  

“Yeah...” Luke answered a little uncertainly.  His pee-pee wasn’t trying to come out yet, but it hurt, and he knew he didn’t have long before it started to slip out.  Especially since he was so tired.  He wanted to lie down against his mommy, but he was afraid he’d relax too much and wet his pants before they got to the potty if he did that.  He concentrated on not wetting his diaper as Sharon swiftly carried him to the bathroom.  “Hurry, Mommy,” he pleaded.  A little spurt dampened his diaper on the way, but he had regained control by the time they got there.  

Sharon hadn’t felt any warmth against her hip, and she could tell Luke was still struggling to hold it in, so she didn’t bother to check his diaper before telling him he could go potty.  “All right, honey, you can go pee-pee now.  Good job for making it to the potty!”

Luke immediately let go, and while the stream hadn’t started by itself, he didn’t have to put forth any effort at all to wet his diaper once he’d released his bladder.  He let out a relieved sigh and went limp against Sharon, lying on her shoulder as he forcefully wet his diaper.  He’d learned earlier that day that the cloth diapers weren’t quite as uncomfortable when he got to the potty in time to have to squeeze his tinkle out himself, but it felt really yucky when he couldn’t hold it and his pee-pee rushed out of him.  He whimpered as his diaper grew wet and clammy around his penis and bottom.  

“I know, honey, that doesn’t feel too good, does it?” Sharon asked sympathetically as she cradled him against her and sat down on the toilet lid.  He’d gone limp in her arms, and the flowing sound hissing from his diaper told her that he’d been near his breaking point.  She rubbed his back and gently rocked back and forth as his diaper rapidly grew warm against her lap.  Since she’d let him stay up later than usual, she decided to skip the tell Mommy you have to go pee-pee before you’re about to go in your pants lecture.  “Are you all done?” She asked a few moments after she heard the flood taper off.  Luke nodded.  “All right, but try to squeeze a little bit more out, just to make sure there aren’t any pee-pees left.”

Luke concentrated and pushed down, surprised when a little bit more trickled into his sodden diaper.  “Okay, Mommy, all my pee-pee’s gone.”

Sharon started the bathwater and got a clean disposable diaper, a fresh pair of footie pajamas, and a towel before carefully removing Luke’s soaked diaper.  She cleaned him up with a couple of wet wipes before pulling his shirt over his head and gently lifting him into the tub.  Once he was clean, she got him out, dried him off, and laid him on the bathmat.  After taping a dry diaper on him and zipping him into the cozy pajamas, she picked him up and carried him to the living room.  Luke slipped his thumb into his mouth as he dropped his head to her shoulder.  Sharon gave him a couple of sips of water before settling in the recliner to rock him to sleep.  “Night-night, sweetheart,” she murmured.  “Mommy loves you.”

• Like 4

Very sweet chapter. Haley is experiencing something new. I can’t imagine that a tampon would work for her though. Being forced to wet her diapers isn’t going to work with a tampon. I am not a woman and obviously don’t use them but I am a father of three girls and at least understand how they work. They expand as they soak up moisture and would become a nightmare if you had to pee with one in. I don’t have any more likes for today or I would have gladly given it one. I am looking forward to reading more. 

@CDfm Thanks so much for reviewing, I’m glad you like the story! I’m actually a woman who has hated pads since day one, so I can imagine how disgusting a wet diaper would feel when you throw your period into the mix. I also know that pee doesn’t affect a tampon—it doesn’t work that way.   If it did, then we would have to change our tampons every time we pee, which we don’t have to do :)  Thanks again for reviewing, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story! :) :) 

I love this story, and appreciate the time you take to write and post this story here for us to read. Thank you!

The kids have found a loving parent who actually cares for their wellbeing both mental and physical with a heart of pure gold. Sharon has refused Luke's panic several time with love, and tenderness. Haley hopefully will bloom again, while Ryan may have more bladder issues in the coming months if he is not careful.

On a side note a tampon may not be an ideal option while wearing diapers due to the strong inducing a wicking effect if the diaper is wet enough(possibly).

@Jayme I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story! I personally don’t see a tampon string absorbing enough pee from a diaper to make it affect its usefulness, but it’s not going to be a big part of the story.  Just a difference of opinion, I guess :)  Hope you continue to enjoy it!

• 1 month later...

good story. Only one ending is missing.
I once read a story about a similar law, named "The Diaper Law." But this story is unfinished because the website no longer allows updates or additions.
In this story, the law only affects men (but I hoped it would include women later). Mothers receive a pill that generates milk production. This breast milk is addictive and reduces the size of children. Another pill cancels the effects. Milk reduces a 13-year-old boy until he seems 5 years old. His younger brother of 9 tries to escape before the same happens.

https://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=storyinfo&story=1428

• Like 1