LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Rules

Tld17

I would like to do a role play about a guy named Tim. Tim lived with his wife and his two college aged twin daughters who are home for the summer. When the girls were young he could not stand their bed wetting. He believed they were lazy and his wife agreed. They put a rule into place that anyone who wets the bed will be treated like a baby until they go one full week without wetting. This led to many embrassing moments for the twin until they grew out of their wetting. Well one night they all went to a wedding and Tim had too much to drink. He came home and wet the bed. What will happen will the rules be enforced on him?

i would like to play Tim looking for someone to play the wife or one of the twins.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, how could have this happened? I just had a few drinks. Well it was a ton of drinks. I slept so sound, that I never woke up to use the bathroom. I can’t believe the drinking caused me, to wet the bed. God, my wife is going to be so upset. I hope my daughters don’t see too. I gave them so much hell, when they were young. I had these insane bedwetting rules. 

Oh god I am remembering the rules we had with the girls one time diapers at night off a week, 2 times two weeks and a third being treated like a full baby 24/7 for a week.