LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben sighed. "I think we should put him back in diapers. I mean, it would not be that big of a setback for his potty training. We did just train him fully by his 3rd birthday. That was only about 3 months ago. So, in theory, we could retrain him at a later date.But from me just changing his mess, he enjoys us taking care of him. He wants to feel like we didn't forget him. I think it's the perfect way. It may even bring Aurora and him close." He finished. "What do you think?"

Ben rubbed her back. "I know it was hard to train him once, but we can do it again babe. I just want him happy. I want both you happy. That's why I think you should be the one to tell him about what we decided when he wakes up tomorrow. You two need to talk. You know that." He said. "I know you are hurt, but I also know he did not mean to, but I think you feel like he was trying to."

Jess sighed and shrugged.” I just can’t understand why he purposely used his pants as the bathroom instead of taking to us then gets rewarded for doing something he knows wasn’t right.” She said before  running her hand through her hair.” Two in diapers is going to be great times.” She said as she laid out on the bed

Ben nodded. "Babe, he's doing whatever he thought was best to get our attention. I'm not eager to have two in diapers either, but I want both our kids happy. The same way I want you happy." He said as he laid down next to Jess and kissed her.

Ben chuckled. "No ma'am. We will take turns just like we did the first time when he was in diapers. Nice try babe." He said. "You know I just want both of our kids happy. Aurora is happy to be here and have a family. I want him to be happy with us and her as well. Even if that means twice the amount of poopy diapers." Ben wrapped his arms around Jess. "We should probably head to bed. Our new daughter will most likely wake up early since she is in new surroundings."

The family sleptmoeacefully through the night. In the morning aurora woke up comfy in her crib she looked around the room as she stood up in her crib happy to be in a new place she suckled her thumb and waited for someone to get her

Ben woke up and gently shook Jess. "It's morning. I'll get Aurora. You can go get Mikey. You need to talk to him. I think it would be good for both of you." He said as he rolled out of bed and went to grab Aurora. He walked into her room and saw her standing in the crib. "Good morning princess! Sleep well?" He asked as he took Aurora into his arms.

Mikey woke up and laid in bed. He couldn't help but wonder if his mommy was still mad at him.

Jess woke up as she was shook not knowing what time it was and still groggy. She nodded hearing her husband say something and got out of bed

aurora saw the man come in and askenher if she slept well and nodded as she continued to suck her thumb. Her diaper was saturated after a good nights sleep 

Ben picked up Aurora and made quick work of the wet diaper. "Such a soaked baby." He cooed as he powdered her and taped on a new Pamper. Ben took Aurora downstairs and let her wander around.

Mikey laid in his bed as the door opened.

Aurora relaxed and sucked her thumb as her diaper was changed. As she was brought downstairs she crawls around the living room looking over the house

jess walked into Mikey’s room seeing him in his bed.” Morning honey you sleep well.” She asked

Aurora noddedat the man the house way Better than than the orphanage and a lot quieter.

”thats good to hear honey and i love you too and I’m not mad. You go potty in you pull up last night.” She asked

"Mommy and I are very glad sweetie. Mommy loves you just as much as daddy does." Ben said as he flipped the TV to Sesame Street.

Mikey looked down. He had completely forgotten and nodded. "Me wet." He said. "I no felt need to go."

“ mommy.” She asked not been with her the day before before going to watch seasame street

” let’s get you changed then.” She said as she lifted him up and grabbed a new pull up and some wipes. She laid him back down and ripped the pull up off before wiping him clean and holding out the pull u for him 

"Yes sweetie. That's the lady that also lives with daddy here. We're married." Ben said. "It's not just daddy here. She loves you a lot and was actually the one who put you to bed last night."

"...Um...mommy..." Mikey said as he looked down. "Can me have diapees like sissy? ...I'll just wear these wike you want." He immediately back pedaled a little embarrassed.

“ your daddy thinks it’s ok to put you back in diapers but right now we don’t have any for you.” She said.

aurora nodded listening to the man.” Baba.” She asked him a bit thirsty and kissing her paci as her thumb wasn’t as soft.

Mikey nodded. "Mommy okay wit it, too?" He asked as he stepped into the pull up and hugged her.

Ben disappeared into the the kitchen and returned with a bottle of juice. "Here you go sweetie." He said as he handed it to Aurora.

Jess hugged him back and once he was in the pull up she stood up.” Ok honey go watch some tv downstairs.” She said as she went to go have a shower

aurora smiled and took the bottle.” Tan oo.” She said before she started to drink

Ben smiled. "Of course babygirl." He said as he flipped the TV on. "Look, Paw Patrol is on."

Mikey walked downstairs in just his shirt and fresh pull up. "Hi daddy! Hi Aurora!" He said.

"Morning buddy." Ben said as he hugged him.