LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben felt his side of the bed move and opened his eyes. "Can you believe that today is the day?" He asked groggily. "We get another member to our family. Her nursery is all ready for her as well" Ben had always wanted at least 2 children, but Jessica had had complications during delivery. She almost bled out. He almost lost her.  As much as Jessica tried to forget certain events of that day, that day was forever branded into his mind. The doctor had told them that any other conceived child would cause the same result. Since then, they had decided to adopt.

Across the hall, Michael was just waking up. He loved being the focus of his mom and dad's attention. That being said, he was unsure of this new person coming to their home today.

"Me too!" Ben said. "I put in her car seat last night while you were asleep. While you shower, I'll go get Mikey ready." Ben walked across the hall and into his son's room. "Good morning buddy!"

Michael smiled when he saw the familiar face. "Hi daddy! We have stuffs to do today?" He asked.

Ben nodded. "We need to get you dressed, then we'll head out." He said as he pulled a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on to Michael. "Let's go see if mommy is out of her shower." Ben carried his son back into the master bedroom.

Ben got into the SUV and started up the engine. He deposited the diaper bag into the cargo area, and then climbed back into the driver's seat and waited for his wife to get Michael situated.

Michael held on to his mom as she carried him to the car.

"Me too." Ben said, but then started laughing. "On a lighter note, we get to get used to changing diapers again." 

"Mommy?" Mikey asked. "Are we there yet?"

Ben continued driving. They were about 20 minutes out from the orphanage.

Ryan nodded. He felt the urge to use the potty, but knew he could hold it for a bit until they got off of the road. "Okay mommy." Ryan said.

Ben pulled into the orphanage about 20 minutes later. "Alright guys...we're here!" Ben said excitedly. "Everybody out."

“ ok buddy let’s head inside now ok.” She said leading him inside.

Melissa  smiled as she saw the family entering at the scheduled time. She. Gestured to the seats in front of her and gave a gentle wave to their son.” Hi I’m Melissa and I’m the adoption manager. Your little girl should be ready to meet you soon. Her names aurora and she’s a very nice girl. She’s a bit shy but she normally warms up to people after a bit of time. She isn’t potty trained yet as she turned 2 about a month ago. We use cloth diapers here since we have quite a few kids. But she’s a size 4 in disposables. Do you have any questions.” She asked