LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

"Yup! And it's now your castle." Ben laughed. "Let's go look at the inside." He opened the door and set Aurora on the floor so she could wander around.

Michael went and sat on the swings. He tried to pump himself, but was not doing so well. "Mommy!" He yelled. "Pooosh pwease!?"

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora toddled Arousn looking at all the things the family had most of them new to her.

jess heard Mikey and walked over when her nose was assaulted by a strong scent of poo.” Oh no you didn’t.did you poop yourself.” She asked him

aurora nodded wondering what her room would look like.

jess ignited him and pulled the waistband on his pants and saw the sludge in his pull-up and sighed.” There won’t be any sliding you poipednyour pants and lied to me about it. I didn’t bring a diaper bag because i thought i had a big boy who used the potty.” She said before taking out her phone.

Ben carried Aurora up to her bedroom and threw the door open. Inside, the room was decorated to look like that of one a princess would have. They walls were a light pink, with a white crib, white changing table, and white toy box. The crib bedding was pink as well. The toy box was filled with toys. "Aurora" was stenciled above her crib in white lettering. "What do you think?" He said as he put her down in her room. "Your mommy and I made it especially for you." Ben felt his his phone buzz as a text message came in. He wondered what it was going to say as he looked down and flipped on the screen.

Michael just looked away and cried. Everything was going horrible. He was getting forgotten about. All he wanted was the special attention that his mom had been giving him all day, but now she was just mad at him. "...I....I...sowwy..." He stuttered.

Jess sighed seeing him cry.” I know this wasn’t an accident honey so tell mommy Why u pooped your pants.” She said a sshe texted be. To come get them as she did t have any changing supplies and Mikey would get a bad rash

aurora crawled around the room enjoying the soft rug on the floor and looked over everything in it.” Dis Aw mine.” She asked

"Yup, all this is yours." Ben said as he texted Jess that he was on his way. "Sweetie, we have to go get mommy now. I don't know why, but they are ready to come back now." Ben picked up Aurora and put her in to her carseat and drove to the park.

"I...I...I wike mommy attention wike Awora get fwom daddy. Me had accidents so me get tention, too. I no wan be forgot...so me use pull ups wike diappees...I sowwy..." Mikey said as he broke into sobbing again.

“Honey me and daddy love you just as much but acting like a baby is no way to go about this. There’s always gonna be time for us and you and you know that. We’re not replacing you were just adding to our family.” She said

aurora nodded and let her daddy lift her 

Mikey nodded. "But...but...you no care!" He said. "Daddy no care bout me. Since wora came, she get him. Not me." He was calming down to just sniffles. Why did this make sense to him, but his mommy?

Ben pulled up to the park and waved to Jess. He immediately saw how distraught his son was. He made a mental note to talk with Jess about what happened.

“ honey did you ask him to do things with you. Or would you rather us both pay all our attention to you and not the little girl who hasn’t even been with our family a day. If i didn’t care i wouldn’t have been with you all day. I haven’t so my bed as held her but ice changed your wet pants twice. We even let you go to the park after you wet your pants twice and then you poop your pants.” She said as she saw Ben pull up.” Come on were going home.” She said taking his hand 

Mikey got settled into his carseat after Jess guided him to the car. He knew his mommy was frustrated, but it just felt like he was being blamed. He honestly felt even worse.

Ben's nose twitched. It became clear that Michael had pooped his pull up. "Jess, what happened? And, what did you say to him just now? He just seems shattered." He whispered once Jess was in the passenger seat. "You also seem a little on edge." He grasped her hand as he drove.

“ he’s mad because he felt As though we don’t care about him because auroras here now. So he’s been going in his pants all day for attention. I’m frustrated because I’ve been with him all day. I haven’t so much as touched our daughter and he’s saying I’m not giving him attention and i don’t care about him.” She said clearly stressed.

aurora yawned in her car seat tires from a long day and ready for a nap. The boy was pretty stinky but she didn’t say anything and just suckled on her thumb

Ben sighed. "Jess, you have to think about it. There's a new kid that he hasn't gotten used to. We are only focused on her. I'll admit that. I haven't paid attention to him since we picked up the our little girl. I understand it stresses you out, but taking it out on him won't solve anything. I know you. You didn't mean to explode your stress on to him but you did." He whispered. "We have been alienating him. Neither of us want to admit that, because it's hurting us to realize that truth."

Mikey sat sadly in his carseat. 

“ I’ve been focused on him all day. I could understand if I’ve been fawning over her. But besides saying we had to buy things for her I’ve only been with him. Changing him twice holding his hand everywhere we went. Even rewarded him with park time for just him.” She said sighing.” I just don’t understand why he didn’t say anything.” She said.” I rather have a conversation then clean up wet and poopy pants you know.” She said “ i thought we were fine tou wirh hwr and me with him but i guess i was wrong.

Ben nodded. "But you need to see. He's a kid. His feelings are way more different than an adult. I'm sure he didn't say anything because he didn't want to." He said. "Would you have listened?From what you told me, he tried but you kind of took your stress out on him. He feels forgotten. He doesn't mean to stress you out babe. He loves you, but maybe he wants to feel that love more? I mean he's wet himself and now even pooped himself. Maybe...maybe we should put him back in diapers?" He said. "You're a good mom, but hear him out. Don't just listen and remember how stressed you felt." He stroked her hand lovingly and kissed it.

“ he didn’t say anything about how he felt until after i caught him lying about pooping his self. I’d have to think about this I’m a bit on the edge right now.” She said. As she looked at him in the back seat.

aurora yawned again before getting comfy in the car seat and was soon fast asleep

Mikey fell asleep as well. Tear streaks on his face.

Ben sighed as he pulled over gently as to not wake the kids. "Jessica, look at me." He said forecfully. "What is the real issue here? You've never gotten this mad at him. Tell me what's wrong."

“ I’m not mad at all i honestly more hurt than anything. I can’t have any more kids and I’ve shown him nothing but love his whole life. I haven’t even gotten a chance to hold our daughter and he’s saying i forgot about him and don’t care about him. Do you know how that feels as a mother. Your own child saying you don’t care about him even though I was the one with him all day. There wasn’t a moment this whole day where i wasn’t with him.” Jess said as the tears run down her face.” It’s like every other day I’ve cared for him doesn’t matter and all he cares about are the 3 hours we’ve had aurora.” She said

"Jess, I'm sure he doesn't mean to hurt you. But he's crying out for attention." Ben said. "You are a great mother. You are a phenomenal mother. Babe, did you ever think maybe you are hurt because he's hurt and you realize that we probably did that? You aren't alone. I hate that he's hurt as well. I really do. But let's figure out how to handle it together. I don't want you to feel like this is all on you." He pressed a kiss to her lips and leaned her over into his embrace. "It's okay."

Jess was exhausted at this point not knowing what to do she kissed her husband  back and sat back in the seat. Today was only the 1st day that they added a new member where would it go from here 

Ben drove, eventually pulling into their driveway. He went around back and grabbed Mikey, pulling him into his arms. "You do not smell the best buddy." He whispered as he took him upstairs to his bedroom and laid his sleeping form on the floor.

Mikey woke groggily as he was laid down. "Me sowwy daddy. I no meant to." He said sadly. "Me just..."

"Let daddy get ready to change you first. After we get you cleaned up, then you can talk to me." Ben said as he found a new pull up, wipes and powder.

Jess got our and grabbed aurora as they headed inside. She held the sleeping girl and carried her upstairs replacing her thumb with a paci and layin her down gently in her crib and watched her sleep for awhile before heading to her and bens room

Ben ripped the pull up open as he started wiping up Mikey. "Son, you really did a number on this pull up." He said as he finished up and applied a new pull up and powder. He threw the pull up away before speaking. "Now buddy, what's going on?"

Mikey looked down. "Me just really miss getting attention from mommy and daddy. I no hate mommy or you. I just feel sad cause Rora get to always be held, and have diapers, and everything stops for her. I just wan you guys to give mes attention." He said.

"Okay buddy." Ben sighed. "Get in bed. Tomorrow will be better. Okay?" Ben hugged his son before walking to his and Jess' room

Ben sat on the bed by Jessica. "So, what do we do with Mikey? How do we solve this?"