LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben helped unload everything on to the checkout area. "Who did you want to change?" He asked, already knowing the answer. "Also, I know he wet himself again, but I think he can still go to the park."

Mikey smiled when he heard park. "And it be just me and momma!" He said happily. 

“ I’ll take Mikey again.” She said.” Hopefully this will be our last pair of pants today.

aurora was busy babbling about quietly watching the put the stuff on the checkout belt not knowing what it was

Aurora was sucking bee thumb but giggled as she was bounced enjoying the feeling. Her diaper mushing with every bounce. She was quite happy at the moment 

“ your a big boy honey not a baby i know you can make it to the potty.” She said as she ran her hand through his hair gently

Ben paid for all of the supplies, and then pushed the cart over to the restrooms. He grabbed a diaper, wipes and powder from the diaper bag and took Aurora inside. He laid her on the changing table. "Let's see the damage." He said as he untaped the diaper and pulled the top down. "Wooo! Stinky girl! Bet getting this cleaned up makes you feel better." He grabbed a few wipes and went to work cleaning up the mess.

Mikey nodded. If he wanted attention, he would have to amp up what he was doing. But how?

Jess followed ben and grabbed Mikey’s hand” ok little guy let la change your pants again.” She said as she laid him on the changing table.

aurora laid still sucking her thumb peacefully as Ben opened her diaper and pulled it down she giggled at his reaction 

Ben continued wiping and eventually finished. He grabbed a new Pampers and put it under Aurora. He sprinkled some powder over her diaper area and taped it up.Ben slid her pants back up before taking her into his arms. "Nice and fresh baby!" Ben walked back outside to wait for Jessica.

Mikey nodded as he was laid on the changing table. "What those?" He asked, pointing to the pull ups. He had gone straight from diapers to underwear when he was potty training. These were new to him.

Aurora let him wipe her clean a sshe suckled her thumb since she was in a fresh diaper and snuggled into him lovingly 

“ pull ups honey their like big boy Pants but absorbant like diapers.” She said as she got his pants and undies off and started wiping him clean 

Ben smiled as he felt Aurora cuddled into him.

"Oh, Otay mommy." Mikey said as he felt himself being cleaned off. He couldn't help but suck his thumb as his mommy took the tenderest of care and attention for him. "Then park?"

"Yup. I'm gonna have to get use to changing diapers again. I was not prepared for that. It's been a while since I've had to." Ben said as he walked his family to the car putting Aurora into her seat and then climbing into the front seat himself.

Mikey held Jessica's hand on the way back to the car.

“ i think we Both will.” She said laighing as she lead Mikey back to the car and got him in his car seat giving him a toy.” I guess we can come back and get her clothes another day.” She said as she got in the passenger seat

"We have more than enough clothes for her t the house." Ben said. "Remember, we did buy her clothes already. But, first we'll drop you guys at the park." He started up the car and started driving toward the park.

Mikey sat in his car seat, tentatively playing with his toy. He was thoroughly excited to play in the park and have some mommy and him time.

(They basically assumed what size she was in clothing and diapers due to already having one child already. I feel like any parent would be able to do that. Like if you are having a second child after already getting your first out of diapers. You'd have some idea of what size a child wears at what stages.)

Ben pulled up to the park and kept the engine running. "Alright guys, we have arrived." He said as he kissed Jess. "Have fun and text me when you guys are done. I'll take Aurora home." 

Ben smiled as he drove. "You get your very own room. Mommy and Daddy made it especially for you" He said as he drove into their neighborhood and pulled into their driveway. He got out of the driver's seat and took Aurora into his arms. "Look baby. This is where you live now."

Mikey ran around playing for a bit. He started feeling his tummy cramping from the lunch earlier. He was about to walk over to Jess in order to go potty, but stopped. If he wanted the level of attention that his new sister was getting, then he would need to be fully committed. He ran up to the playscape's tower area and squatted behind one of the walls, obscuring him from view. Then, he started pushing his mess into the pull up. Michael finished and slid down the slide.

Aurora looked at the huge house never seeing a place this big.” Castle.” She said as she was taken out and got a good look at the house

jess was on her phone but looked up every now and then and saw Mikey going down the slide not seeing what had happened before he went down