LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jess sniled and carried Aurora to the kitchen. "Okay, so mommy's going to put all the ingredients into the bowl and then you will stir it okay?" She said as she started to pull out the baking ingredients.

"They different colors daddy." Mikey said noticing that the tigers were colored differently than the panthers. "Why?"

Aurora nodded as she nursed her paci and watched her mommy take out all the ingredients 

“ well honey I’m not sure totally but it might be due to where they’re from. But theirs plenty of different colors of kitties.”

Jessica combined all ingredients into a bowl and then handed the wooden spoon to Aurora. "You do it this way." She said as she demonstrated. "Try it sweetie."

Mikey nodded. "Otay daddy." He agreed. "Can we see birdies next?"

Jess took the bowl and put it on the cookie sheet. "How about mommy puts you down for a nap while these bake? When you wake up, they will be ready to eat." She said as she picked Aurora up and into her arms.

Mikey looked around at the different bird exhibits.

Aurora nodded as she held on to her momy as she was lifted her head resting on her chest. As she sucked her paci and enjoyed the warmth coming from her mommy she was soon fast asleep

ben smiled and pointed out different birds for Mikey to see

"That's my girl." Jessica praised as she rubbed Aurora's back. She laid Aurora on the couch, surrounded by pillows, before popping the cookies in the oven.

Mikey followed his daddy's finger. "The birds is pretty!" He said.

"It like when when mommy comes around daddy. She make you really happy!" Mikey said. "That the mommy birdie." Mikey pointed at the egg that was near the other peacock.

Jessica pulled out the cookies and left them of a rack to cool.