LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aurora suckled her thumb as they continued to watch the movie comfy in her mushy diaper and her new mommy

ben made it inside and grabbed the diaper bag. He got the suplies out before grabbing Mikey.” Ok stinky let’s see what you made for daddy.” He said as he laid him on the changing table

Aurora didn’t contest it and just looked up at her mommy” paci” she asked

ben got his pants down and saw the large bulge in his diaper.” Really has to go huh buddy.” He said rubbing his tummy as the smell started to enter the air

"Let's go change your diapee sweetie." Jessica said as she stuck a paci in Aurora's mouth. She carried her up to her bedroom and laid her on her changing table. "Let's get the princess all clean, huh?"

Michael nodded as he sucked his thumb. "Me made big potty." He said giggling. "Me needed to go."

Aurora suckled on her  paci calmly as she was laid on the changing table she reached for her toes to play with them

” i can tell.” He said as ripped off the tapes and revealed the large load.” Whew stinky baby.” He said as he grabbed the wipes and Mikey’s ankles and went to work 

"You ready to get your stinky pants taken care of?" Jessica asked as she playfully acted as if she was eating Aurora's toes. "Such cute wittle toesies! Mommy just wants to eat them up!"

Mikey giggled. "Daddy funny." He said. "Me not stinky daddy."

Aurora was ready for her change when her mommy started playing with her toes and she started giggling from both being ticklish and her mommy being silly

” your orettt ripe buddy.” He said as he went about wiping the mess off of his bottom 

Jessica pulled the tabs of the diaper and was smacked in the face with the smell. "Such a messy baby." She giggled as she fanned the air. "Lets get you all nice and clean again." Jessica started wiping the mess away.

Mikey sucked his thumb contently.

Aurora suckled on her paci calms as her mommy went about getting her bottom cleaned

ben went through the wipes until Mikey’s bottom was nice and clean. He then powdered it and got the new diaper under him as he tossed the nasty one

Jessica finished wiping Aurora up and powdered her before applying a new diaper. "All done sweetie!" She said as she blew on her tummy. "Who's mommy's happy baby?"

Mikey giggled. "Me cwean daddy?" He asked.

Aurora giggled happily as she felt the raspberry on her tummy. She reached up for her mommy for some snuggles

ben attaches the tapes on the diaper and helped Mikey up.” You sure are buddy. Now let’s get your pants back up.” She said

Aurora let out another yawn shaking her head at the sleepy baby comment before nodding about being her mommy’s helper 

“ that’s a panther honey.” He said moving closer to it