LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Picking up an extra for me and grandmaster342

baby frost

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ben nodded and lifted Mikey up.” Bye honey were off to the zoo.” He said as they left

aurora heard her daddy and watched him and the boy head to the door.” Uh.” She said looking over the movies. She wasn’t too familiar with them

Jess took Aurora down to the living room and popped in Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey. "You'll love this movie. It was one of mommy's favorites when she was your age." She said as she gently squeezed Aurora's diaper. "Not that wet yet."

"Me like tigers daddy." Mikey said. "They rawwwr!" Hethrew his arms up when he said this.

“ baba mommy.” Aurora asked as  they sat on the couch for the movie. She giggled as her mommy checked her diaper 

“ they sure do buddy how about we go so the big kitties first.” He said as he pulled into a parking space 

"You know mommy loves you, huh? I know you naturally gravitated toward your daddy, but I want you to know you always have me. You'll always have me on your side." Jessica said lovingly. "Look at the puppies."

Mikey steadied himself as he was carried through the entrance. His eyes widened at the sights. "Daddy, look over there and there and there!" He said excitedly pointing at anything and everything.

Aurora smiled at her mommy agreeing with what she said before turning to see the puppies

” ok little guy how about we get you a stroller and we can start looking ok.” She said 

Aurora enjoyed the movie but about halfway through her tummy started giving her problems and she started to push a large mushy mess into her pamper 

Ben got a stroller and deposited Mikey into it and headed towards the cat area 

Aurora finished up a few minutes later adding a good soaking to her diaper but didn’t so much could as move as she was enjoying the movie and her diaper didn’t bother her

ben stopped in front of the tiger exhibit so Mikey could see them.” I know buddy aren’t they beautiful.” He asked

Aurora snuggled up against Jessica as the movie continued comfy in her full diaper and happy with her new mommy.

” No baby I’m just daddy.” He said as he pushed the stroller closer and lifted Mikey out and holding him in his arms. As he let Mikey watch the tiger he gave his bottom a pat to check his diaper

"Who's your favorite baby?" Jessica asked pointing to the screen.

Mikey was slowly pushing a mess into his diaper. Since they were in a zoo, the smell was obscured by the smell of the animals. "Rawr!" He said as he pointed. "Me name that one stripes."

Jessica planted a kiss on Aurora's head. "That's mommy's favorite, too." She said as she paused the movie. "I think someone made me a present. Who could it be?"

Mikey finished as he was put back into the stroller. "Teddy bears daddy next?" He asked.

“ you sure you can’t want to see any more of the kitties buddy.” Ben asked as they were by the lions and jaguars

aurora giggled as she was kissed before shrugging.” No me.” She said still giggling

"Are you sure?" Jessica said as she playfully sniffed near Aurora's bottom. "It certainly smells like it."

Mikey had completely forgotten. "Lions and jaguar firsts!" He said excitedly. His diaper now absorbing a good wetting.

auroral nodded and snuggled into her mommy shyly. 

Ben pushes him over to the lion den and went to lifted him up and caught whiffnif a foul smell.” Buddy did you poopy.” He asked 

"I'm guessing you want to finish the movie before mommy changes your stinky butt?" Jessica asked as she felt Aurora snuggle into her.

Mikey shook his head. "I not poopy daddy." He said. In all his fun, he had forgotten that he filled his Pampers.

Aurora smiled up at her and nodded before yawning.” Movie pease.” She said her thumb entering her mouth

ben gave his bottom a sniff.” In pretty sure your poopy buddy lets go get you cleaned up.” She said