LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm an Adult (Short)

Mee

I'm an Adult

“I’m telling you, I’m an adult!” Lea stomped her foot angrily into the thick carpet, a small crinkle erupting from her waist. Defiant, she stared up at the amused look of her captor; dressed in a long skirt, button-up white blouse, and long, frilly apron.

“Hoh?” The nanny brought the back of her hand to her mouth, as if a laugh were to escape her at a moment’s notice. “A big girl, huh?” She asked unconvincingly, seasoned with flakes of amusement. Her intentional choice of words obviously downgraded the term of maturity Lea had been fighting so desperately for, and like always the finer details were the most glaring...

“N...Yes, an adult!” She reasoned to fight back on the semantics, but the entire goal was to convey an older age than the one she was being treated as...If every tiny obstacle were regarded as a mountain, there’s no telling how long they’d be there for.

“Tell me, then, Lea,” Kneeling down, the nanny still loomed over the small girl as the maliciously playful smirk never left her face. “How are you a big girl?”

Nervously, she gulped, as the size difference and gap in power became beyond evident now that it stared Lea right in the face. “W-well, I own a car!”

“Mmm! Mmm!” The nanny nodded her head approvingly, adjusting her black-rimmed glasses, and adjusting her blonde bun. “That’s right! Big girls own cars! Can you tell me what kind of car, sweetie?”

Was she actually buying this? Taken aback by her reaction, Lea continued with a thick sense of uncertainty in the air. “It’s...It’s a Porsche! 2017?” Her quizzical tone could only desperately pray that the nanny’s gaze wasn’t misunderstood...

“Porsche? Oooh!” Lea could almost see the synthetic glitter shine behind her eyes, and her overbearing reactions were starting to make her feel sick to her stomach. “That’s an expensive one, huh? And how are you able to afford that car?”

“With money, obviously!” Lea dumbly spoke in a rushed voice, as if doubt itself were hot on her trail. “I had a job until one of you--you stupid nannies came along and trapped me here!”

“Ah!” Before a pin could drop, the nanny quickly interjected. “Language?” She sternly spoke, and mere remnants of her all-ears smiling expression remained.

“You’re missing the entire point!” Lea angrily complained, watching her entire argument diminish into dust at the sound of a small piece of profanity--if you could even call it that. The past two months here had been pure and complete agony. The first few days were an especially terrible time; countless bare-bottom spanking after swearing and protesting...She winced from the phantom pain, remembering ancient punishments. Thankfully a word like ‘stupid’ wasn’t enough to get her over someone’s knee, but it certainly didn’t deter her from one. “I’m a board director at a company! This,” With exaggerating gestures, Lea motioned to their surroundings in the daycare. “Is not where I belong!”

She owned an apartment! She was a city girl! How the bills must have been racking up by now...As infantilized as she was, some of her most ingrained adult responsibilities had never left her; commitments she couldn’t very well walk away from; couldn’t be taken away from.

“A board director?” The nanny tried her best to look convinced, but it only hurt Lea more to know it was an obvious act. Clearly they were not on the same wavelength, and her pleas were being entertained like a game of make-believe. “And what do those do? Can you tell me?” In her lap, she interlocked her fingers to express a fabricated interest. She was just like everyone else in this damn daycare...Trying to make each and every single pants-pisser feel like they were the most important thing in the world; like their words actually mattered. Any real logic or sense to Lea’s words had been lost, simply because they were recognized as a child’s banter, and any rational adult knew to never take them seriously...

Trying to prevent a total meltdown induced from aggravation, Lea could only hope that by pressing on with her story, something just might click for the woman.

“I managed the company’s finances,” Trying to stay calm, she rubbed her temples. “You know, sat down in a big room with a bunch of other executives? We voted on decisions that influenced product design and general growth of the company.” She tried her best to list things off, but after being away for it for so long, fog was starting to spawn in between the appearing gaps...Time was a dangerous thing.

“Wow!” The nanny exclaimed, plastered with an impressed look; an almost plastic smile, as if the positivity were etched in stone. “That’s a lot of stuff! And who helps you make those decisions? Those other people you mentioned?” Again, she remained on the edge of her seat, and to make sure Lea like the simple-minded child she was thought to be could understand, let a dramatic wave of brilliance strike her. “Oh! I bet I know one of them too…!” Slightly tilting her head to the side, Lea could only watch the nanny with complete confusion as she turned around to grab something out of her sight. How in the hell could she have known who Lea worked with? Much less, what behind her back had to do with the answer?

“Ta-da!” Turning back to Lea, she held a stuffed bear. “I bet it’s Mr. Snuggles that you’re talking about, huh?” Still in her hands, she danced the bear from side to side, which only further incurred Lea’s wrath.

“NO! I’m not talking about some bear!” In a sudden outburst, Lea yelled. Plunging her hands onto the bear’s lower half, the element of surprise worked to her advantage as she easily wrenched it from the nanny’s relaxed grasp. With a flailing arm, her momentum sent the lifeless creature into the air, and upon her hand’s release the furry friend sailed past the both of them, reaching the farther end of the room.

She grit her teeth, and fumed at the nanny who looked somewhat shocked, but not nearly as perturbed as she would have been should someone her size have been doing this.“I worked with PEOPLE! NOT STUFFED ANIMALS! JUST LIS-!” Her screaming was suddenly silenced by the pacifier which selfishly invited itself into her mouth.

“There we go,” The nanny casually sighed, as she inserted the silencer already dangling from a strap clipped to Lea’s skirted jumper. “I thought we made it very clear we only use our outside voices when we’re outside?” She raised a brow, suddenly dousing a torrent of water on Lea’s internal flame. Resigned to only steamed whimpers and moans, she quietly started to suck on the pacifier commanded by impulse.

“Now until we move any further,” Her bubbly speech sharply declined into the colder and more commanding sectors of her personality. “You’re going to go and pick up Mr. Snuggles and tell both him and me that you’re sorry for being naughty.” The final word crashed like a steel weight on a glass cup. The meaningless word within Lea’s vocabulary had slowly been dressed in chilling and heart-beating sensations. It wasn’t what the word itself meant, but what could come from it. Everything she was subjected to; everything she’d become...All of it was a product of that single, two-syllable word; her conditioning.

Her legs felt like jelly, and it wasn’t induced by pleasure. Quite the opposite. The nanny’s arms crossed over each other, and Lea recognized the posture all too well. A quick pivot on her heel and she was turned around, almost falling on her bottom, scrambling to the victim she once considered a foe. Looking over the bear, she lifted him almost like a wounded soldier, and returned him to them both, and set him beside her.

“Well? How’s Mr. Snuggles supposed to know you’re sorry? How am I?”

With furrowed brows, Lea staring into her toes, past the oddly comforting pacifier, she mumbled, “Ih’m sohwee....” Realizing the impediment in her speech, her eyes became glassy, as her hug around the bear’s neck, which could have been mistaken for a headlock, vice versa, tightened.

“I know you’re having trouble adjusting,” The nanny patted Lea’s head, who couldn’t even bear to look the larger woman in the eyes. “But I really think it’s time we stop with the lies and silly stories...Don’t you? I hate seeing you like this, sweetie...” It almost sounded like she cared, and that’s what Lea hated the most.

On another, unannounced, and unwelcome note, beyond Lea’s control, behind her pacifier she could only let out a small gasp as a pressure in full force came from her bladder. Like an oncoming car in the freeway, she felt her bladder transition from complacent to painfully full, and she was helpless to stop the overwhelming sensation as it emptied as soon as it filled. She let out an involuntary sigh as the wave of liquid warmth spread around in her underwear; soaking up almost every last bit. The entire ordeal lasting but a few moments, her powerlessness to stop it at all suddenly had tears in her eyes.

“There, there...” The nanny cooed while she pulled the girl in for a hug, and was equally received by the smaller set of arms. Rubbing her back, she continued on with her small speech. “Whether you were a big girl or not, I think we can both agree this is much better for you.” She took a moment to make sure the pacifier clip was still fastened to Lea’s shirt. She finally let go of the girl though, and with shaky legs, and a desire to still fight for her independence, Lea tried to stay brave in front of the nanny. In just a few more moments, after she felt comfortable, of course, she’d remove the pacifier from her mouth and continue the discussion; prove she wasn’t the baby this nanny and everyone else here thought she was.

“Besides, what big girls wear diapees, silly?” Playfully snickering, the nanny lifted the front of Lea’s skirt, exposing the discolored pamper around her hips, and the Barney characters across the plastic front smiling back. Angrily, Lea did her best to swipe the nanny’s hands away and once more conceal her shameful secret. It hurt even more that she knew better than to take them off...In the beginning, resistance like that would just result in spankings and maybe even an enema...But now? Now she couldn’t even trust herself without wearing one...They’d broken down and beaten her toilet habits so heavily, they were a shell of their former selves. Countless nights had been dedicated to mourning the loss of total continence...Not a single night was dry now, certainly not when they had her drinking something before bed before she went to sleep. It was some kind of milk, but it wasn’t...She knew it was formula, but she hadn’t the faintest idea what it was doing to her.

“I’m not trying to be mean sweetheart, but facts are facts,” She spoke simply, trying to sound comforting. “There’s nothing wrong with wearing diapers, and heavens do you need them…” She took the opportunity to give Lea’s swollen diaper a squishy squeeze. “But aren’t they cute? Don’t you like Barney?” The question forced Lea to recall the countless, mind-numbing sessions in front of the daycare tv; learning how to share and count to 10...How her brain cells hadn’t been turned to mush completely was a mystery. And to answer her question, of course she hated Barney...

“Because I can tell you right now,” The nanny sounded as if she were warning Lea. “They don’t put Barney on big girl panties.” With furrowed brows, and a frown mostly hidden by the shield of her pacifier, Lea balled her hands into frustrated fists at her sides as she stared back at the nanny. “Oh come on! Really?” She looked at Lea with a smirk, like the tiny girl was lying to herself. “I thought it was pretty clear by now, but you can’t lie to me, silly!” Before Lea could react, the nanny grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer by the back. She could feel the buckle to the straps going over her shoulders, connected to her jumper skirt being undone; the things that kept her confined to it. Now limp and lifeless, the skirt dropped to her feet, and there was nothing left to hide the wet diaper Lea was in. Her shirt just barely came to her belly button, so naturally it did much less for what laid below even that.

“Tell me you don’t like cuddles and hugs?” Taking advantage of Lea’s exposed stomach, the nanny attacked it with a scurrying hand; dancing her fingers all across, forcibly causing a muffled squeal from behind Lea’s pacifier. As she kicked her legs helplessly, her wet diaper crinkled at the leg bands.

In a spastic motion, Lea yanked the pacifier from out of her mouth, a small strand of drool following. Desperately, she tried to resume her vocal protest. “I-I-I’m not a-Hahahahahaha! Stop! I’m not a b-b-baby!” Amongst the tickles, she was too busy to notice another rush of pee escape her and pool into her already thick and squishy padded underwear.

“Really? Then why am I the one responsible for filling your night-time bottle? Didn’t we just get finished telling you that you’re not allowed to use sippy cups anymore?” She chuckled while Lea burned over the cruel thought. “Didn’t we throw out your potty-training chart last month?” As the nanny playfully and happily listed off the varying points, it only made Lea wince and cry genuine tears; hidden by the ones of forced laughter from hearing on how many fronts she’d lost.

The same nanny that brought her here: Nanny Abigail, had done something to accelerate her...unpotty training...Be it something in the food, her nighttime drinks...hypnosis? Regardless, she did something Lea didn’t figure out in time...clearly evident by her afterthought of the warm sensation in her diaper. She felt especially cheated when Nanny Abigail would be ‘busy,’ and couldn’t ‘drop everything’ just because Lea needed to use the toilet. The pull-ups hadn’t lasted but a few days. It was beyond frustrating, and the thought that she may never get a shot at the toilet again was a living nightmare.

She’d see the evil and cryptic witch occasionally nowadays, but from what limited information Lea had, she was clearly meant for the ‘newer’ inductees. Once they’d been sufficiently broken, which Lea hated to see herself as, they were deferred to some of the more regular nannies. Like Nanny Fawn; the one who was currently commenting on Lea’s diapers...The only silver lining to this terrible fate and hopeless circumstance was that she was nicer than Abigail. Kindness was the last thing Lea wanted though, because it made it all the harder to fight everything which was being thrown her way. She’d always resist, or try to, but killing someone with kindness was unfortunately an effective tactic Lea found herself victim to.

“What do you say we put this behind us? I’ll put you down for your nap, then we can go back to being our bubbly selves! I’ll even sneak you a cookie if you’re good about it~!” Temptingly she spoke, which even Lea was embarrassed to admit tickled her...After all this time, being stuck in this 24/7 daycare, there was only one cookie Lea had ever known about, and it was the cookie you’d get during snack time. Even she knew how pathetic she was, but there were some days she might try and be at least a little more complacent to earn herself one...Chocolate chips, fluffy dough, filled with a small amount of pleasant cream! Oh, it was too much to think about. It was all Lea could think of now.

“So?” The nanny asked expectantly. “Do we have a deal?” As if it were one. With a cookie on the line, how could it have been a choice?

“Y...yes...” Trying to sound bitter, Lea agreed. This was by no means the end of her fight, but a minor delay. She’d get her energy back and what she wanted, then it’d be right back to the races. Not over by a longshot…

“Perfect!” The nanny cheered, already producing a legless, purple onesie by her side. Expertly she unclipped the pacifier from Lea’s shirt, then yanked it off her with little resistance. Awkwardly, Lea shifted from side to side, feeling the wet, thick mass encased in plastic shift between her legs. Somewhat expecting something of a much more hygienic nature first, Lea was a bit taken aback when the purple onesie was slipped over her head.

“Aren’t...aren’t you gonna change me?” Lea had no issue with tending to her own underwear, of course, but it’s not like anyone here would trust her to...They didn’t exactly think she was an adult...All she could do was hope someone else would do it for her. A small whimper escaped her as the diaper pressed tighter to her, and the small noises of the pad squelching could be heard once the nanny snapped the crotch of the onesie shut.

“I think that can handle a single nap,” Effortlessly, the nanny hoisted Lea into the air. “Once you’ve gotten your sleepy poopies and pee-pees out you’ll be ready for a fresh one! And because you’re being so good right now, I think we can also make one small exception for today...” Lea, who was waiting to be lowered into one of the many daycare cribs, came much closer to the floor instead and found herself laying on one of the floor mats. Laying her head on the pillow, a blanket followed next. “Don’t tell anyone that I did this for you, okay?” The nanny with a mischievous look pretended to zip her lips shut. Lea didn’t want any of this; being in a daycare, trapped in diapers, but within that, this was a small kind gesture...She didn’t feel great appreciating it though. It was nice to finally escape the crib though, even if this mat...wasn’t as soft as the mattress...She had to remind herself though that this was the maturity she was fighting for. She was an adult, after all.

“Okay, now get a few hours of sleep for me, got it?” The nanny dimmed the lights, and apart from the streaks of light peeking through the blinds, the room was shrouded in a calm, daytime darkness. “I’ll be back with your bottle in a little bit,” A pacifier was suddenly slipped into Lea’s mouth, and she shifted onto her stomach, feeling her padded crotch press against the mat. And as she did, Lea felt a new pressure in her abdomen; trying to make its way out of the back this time...The nanny had left the room, as far as Lea could tell, and she could only whimper helplessly as she slightly stood from her knees.

There’s nowhere else to go. I have to do it here...She could only think of the countless bathrooms she tried to get into, but all the doors had been locked. The only bathroom she had a right to was her own pants...Grunting, the only thing she could do was push, as the semi-solid mass slowly crept out of her, filling her wet pants with a new, muddy muck. What disgusted her the most was how easily it meshed with her padded and curved backside. Her stools were becoming softer and softer, as the food they gave her was slowly turning to softer and mushier substitutes for the once solid and lovely adult foods she could indulge in on a daily basis. She hated chicken and spinach the most. The only relief she had was when it was applesauce...

At some point, her bowel movement reached its climax, and an unyielding mass pushed completely, and she could not only feel her bottom strain, but her onesie and diaper slightly stretch in response to her expanding diaper. At no point could she stop the push, and the sticky and smelly substance now clung to her. She breathed heavily through her nose, suddenly exhausted by her shameful deed, and as her diaper now felt unmistakably heavier, she could only whimper as the smell was just enough to surpass the generous amount of powder her waist had been showered in since the last diaper change. Happy she was, lying on her stomach in order to avoid a greater distribution of her mushy mess. The only sense of recourse she had was to resign herself to her nap, and hope that the nanny had it somewhere in her heart to change her when she came back...But despite this whole ordeal, she knew deep down in her heart, that she was a big girl.

• Like 10
  • 2 weeks later...