LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Portland area/Oregon get togethers.

Inky_Wonky

So just wanted you to know there are events happening in Oregon and particularly in Portland, as well as other locations.

1. PDX LITTLES MUNCH is always the Second Sunday of every month and meets at Round Table Pizza 6250 SE Foster Rd beginning at 6 PM.   There's usually someone around till almost 9 PM.  You're encouraged to wear legal public wear, but the Littles munch meets in a private room, where you can talk about littles things, draw or play games. No cost except for purchasing a meal.  For more info, go to ♡Monthly Littles Munch PDX♡ on Fetlife.

2. AFTER MUNCH PARTY: Also on the second Sunday of every month.  It meets at a private residence where there can be further discussions and getting to know each other.  Most of those in attendance are more AB/DL than the munch crowd.  Activities include playing games - "Cards Against Humanity" or others, and more chatting.  For those who want to spend the night here, one can - sleeping on couches, floors, cribs and some beds as well.  For those who want to know the address - just message me. No cost, but encouraged to BYOB or snacks.

3.  LITTLES PLAY DATE: This is a Bi-Monthly event, usually on the 2nd Sunday of every month as well.  They meet 2-5 PM @Catalyst: A Sex-Positive Place Cost is $15 (if one cannot pay this, can contact the organizers to accommodate you.) Wear what makes you feel most comfortable!

This event is 18+ and is open to ageplayers, pets, ABDL, littles, middles, bigs, and everything in between. During the event, they strive to create a space where everyone can feel free to express themselves and feel comfortable doing so. Since there will be little's at this event we encourage our guests to keep adult conversations to a minimum.

4. LITTLE SCOUTS MONTHLY MEETING: Sponsored by the Little Scouts Portland-Vancouver Troup 971, Dress is street legal with a "little" flare. and is free.  This group also hosts Field Trips throughout the month and have monthly challenges to earn badges.  The troup's Mission:  Strives to create a nurturing, safe, fun, and educational organization for babies, littles, middles, and pets (the Bigs and Caregivers that support them). We offer opportunities for growth toward becoming Little Ambassadors within our community. If you want more information about this group, go to Little Scouts Portland-Vancouver on Fetlife.

5. F.L.A.P. Lane: Furries, Little, Ageplayers, and Pets: Located in Eugene, Oregon.  It looks like they are meeting on the 3rd Friday of every month.  At present, they meet at Starbucks 31110 W 11th from 6-8 pm.  The first hour is usually PG. but is a wonderful time to meet and greet around a cup of coffee or frappuccino. Go to their Fetlife group:

F.L.A.P. Lane: Furries, Littles, Ageplayers, and Pets

Other than that there are:

Diaper Wearers in Oregon
Littles of Oregon
Portland Oregon Adult Babies 18-30's
PDX Daddies
PDX Littles
Portland or, adult baby league
Oregon babygirls for Daddy's and Daddy's for babygirls
PDX Littles Meet Up
OREGON DIAPERS
SAL - Salem Ageplayers/Littles
Central Oregon ABDLs
Portland or, adult baby league
E.L.M. (eugene's little munch)
Oregon AB/DL
SOAL - Southern Oregon Ageplay, Littles
Eugene & Springfield ABDLs
Oregon Diaper Campout and Cookouts
PDX Portland Area ABDL, Littles, Mids, Bigs Personals
Corvallis Area Littles Munch
Gay PDX Littles
Little Scouts: Portland Troop
Catalyst PDX littles & Bigs Meetup
PDX Littles Play Date
YABDL Utopia (NW)
Central Oregon DD/LG, Ageplay & Caregivers Group
Oregon DDLG
Oregon coast ABDL
Little Scouts Portland-Vancouver

Which can be found on Fetlife, not all of them are active, but with encouragement, some could start having some activities.

Anyway, though you'd be interested.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, my name's Katherine Donais aka BabyGirlKat I live in Portland Oregon I've been a Little my whole life. I'd be interested in a littles Meet. Contact me if there's any ABDL events in Portland Oregon or Vancouver Washington or surrounding areas let me know my email is babygirlkatabdl@gmail.com or instagram @babygirlkat3 ?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hey me and my daddy want to finally come to a munch. we are new to opening up to the community any advice tomorrow is the 2nd sunday. we would love to come and meet people and have fun but so many options we are not sure where to go. any direction or invite would be awesome. preferably one where i can wear and be i am 34 he is 69 so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks hope to see you tomorrow. 

• 1 year later...