LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck

HighVoltage

Looks at you as I was my hands and makes sure the pull up is secure, and I pack up the diaper bag "yeah. We are meeting your friend soon. At least you've pooped so you won't need to until we get home" I say as I take your hand and leads you out of the bathroom.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda smiled as I make sure you're ready to go to the park, we go to a few more shops and I get you some more clothes and essentials.

We head back to the car and I drive us to the park and helps you out and we head to where I said we would meet Drake and his mom.

Leo looks around at the park, waiting for Drake. While he waits, he goes to sit on a swing.

------

Drake was in the car with his mother, when he realized he had an accident in his Pull-Ups. 

"Mommy, I pee pee..." He said, with shame in his voice.

(I presume I am the parents? I don't mind but just need you to confirm)

His mom nods and helps him out of the car "okay let's go change you" I say as I grab a fresh pull up and wipes from the diaper bag "come on you" I say to you as I text Leo's mom just to let her know what's happened.

Linda gets her friends text as she pulls into the car park "wow. You two are opposites with your potty training. You poop your pull ups and Drake wets his. Do you need to potty now before we go to the park honey?"

(Yeah, that's what I meant, sorry for not saying so, I also meant for it to be like:
Drake: Alright-ish at both pee and poo, but still has occasional accidents
Leo: Good at pee but bad with poo)

Leo shakes his head. "I don't gohta go."

Drake complies with his mother as she leads him into the bathroom to change his wet Pull-Up.

Leo's mom looks at him "are you sure honey? We know what happened last time"

Drakes mom lays him on the changing table and lays him on it and gets the old pull up off "do you need to poop because I'll sit you on the toilet?"

Drakes mom picks him up and sits him on the toilet that's in the stall in the changing room. "Mommy is right outside. If you'd rather use a pull up, then that's fine but you won't get a reward"

I pick up Leo and takes him to the bathroom, notching it's occupied so I take him into the ladies and it's empty so I set him down and we go into a cubicle "can you be a big boy and pull your pull up down? Mommy will wait outside for you to finish"

Sees Drake come out and notices he's got his pull up on "honey you need your bottom wiped first before your pull up goes on your body properly"

Linda sits and waits for Leo to use the toilet.

Drakes mom gets the baby wipes out of the diaper bag "okay Can you pull the pull up down and I'll have to put you on the changing table so it's easier to wipe"

I look at Leo "are you sure? I think you might need a new pull up now"

(Can we both try and add a bit more to our posts please?) 

Looks and drake and smiles as I lift him up and carefully lays him on the table, lifting his legs and cleaning his bottom "don't you want to try doing this for yourself?" I say as I get a fresh pull up on him as the old one is now wet and will cause a rash.

Linda looks at her son Leo "honey I don't want you getting a rash. Did you pee in your pull up? It sometimes happens if you forget to clean your pee pee"

Drake shakes his head. "I do peepee Puww-Up." And he has been doing that at home-changing his wet Pull-Ups. But a soiled one is a job better left done to mom or dad, given that he needs to be lying down to do it. Still, Drake waits for Mom to finish before he is put back down on the floor and leaves the bathroom.

------

Leo frowns. "I good! I pee pee in potty! I big boy!" He may not be perfect at peeing on the potty, but he is doing rather well, all things considered.

Lisa smiles at her son *had to give her a name* and she cleans him up before getting the pull up on him and lifts him off the table after dressing him properly and tells him to wait while she washes her hands. 

Linda looks at Leo and smiles "you were a good boy. But just remember to clean your peeler before putting your pull up on otherwise you'll need a new pull up because you'll pee in the one you're wearing" I clean him up and soon enough we're on our way to meeting Blake and his mommy.

• 2 weeks later...

The moms make sure their boys are clean and ready and they take them out of the bathroom and take them to where they agreed to meet. The ladies sit down so the boys can go and play on the jungle gym nearby.