LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck

HighVoltage

Leo waddled around the living room in his Pull-Up and T-shirt.

Leo was in the process of potty training, but he had hit a kind of... brick wall of progress. Oh no, it wasn't like he never used the potty, in fact, he was getting pretty good at peeing (not enough to ditch the Pull-Ups, but it's a rare day with more than two wet accidents).

Pooping, on the other hand?

Leo never pooped on the potty, except by coincidence. It was almost clockwork. He realized he had to poop. He found a secluded spot, like behind the living room chair, or inside the closet or laundry room. He pooped his Pull-Up, and got mom or dad to change him. Then he went on his way.

How would his parents get him fully trained?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lily was doing her best to potty train her little boy, Leo.

She was worried he wouldn't develop as he should.

She went into the living room, hearing some silent grunting, knowing her son was pooping and sighed, going to get a fresh pull up ready for when he was ready to be changed.

She went back and saw him "Hey honey, you ready for a fresh diaper before some food?"

Looks at you and sighs "Honey, why didn't you tell mama you needed the potty? Lets get you changed" I say as I pick you up and takes you to the changing table

"Wow, that's a stinky one" I say as I hand the fresh pull up to you and I start removing the messy pull up "maybe we should put you back in diapers?"

"No. Wanna pee pee in potty." Yep, there's that connundrum again. He wants to use the potty, he wants to be a big boy, but he doesn't like pooping in the potty.

Leo gets the dirty Pull-Up taken off and thrown away, before getting wiped up and having the fresh Pull-Up slid on.

Looks at you and smiles "Mommy is proud of you for peeing in the potty, and you can poop in the potty when you're ready, but mommy may have to put diapers on you if we go out on trips. But you can still use the toilet" I say as I get you cleaned up, not worried by the smell as I am used to your stinky pull ups.

I slide the fresh pull up onto you but stops.

"Do you need to potty before I put the pull up on? we do need to get you some more pull ups. We are running out" I say, seeing we only have a few left.

I take the pull up in one hand and carries him to the potty chair in the bathroom and places him on it and waits outside while he goes, after I have washed my hands.

Lisa smiles "You sure did buddy, you get a reward for that, maybe you would like a new toy?" I suggest "We do need more pull ups though. How would you feel about going to the park and meeting your friend?"

I look at you and nod "Okay I'll ring his mom and see if they can meet us at the park. And Drake is also still learning to use the potty just like you. You two are like twins" I say as I let you go after helping you dress. 

And helping you clean up, I put the pull up on you and then help you get dressed again.

Leo giggles as his clothing is put on-a nice t-shirt and shorts with a flexible, easy to slide down waistband. Leo plays on the floor as you call Drake-who, while is still in Pull-Ups, is doing a lot better with pooping than Leo is.

I speak with Drakes mom and comes back to you.

"Okay.  We're meeting Drake and his mommy at the park this afternoon. So that gives us time to get your pull ups and new toy and get some lunch" 

I get the diaper bag, lock up and puts you in your car seat and drives us to the mall. 

"Do you want to sit in your stroller?" I ask you as I get the diaper bag out "that way, if you need a nap then you'll be able to fall asleep in the stroller"

I smile and nods as I carry the diaper bag and holds your hand "okay then let's get your pull ups"

I take you to the baby store and we look at all the pull ups "what design do you like?"

Lisa smiles and puts two packets of them in the trolley. she also picks up some training pants, with racing cars and animal designs on them. Also getting some diapers just in case. The ones Leo wears at night.

Once she's got all the items, she takes him to the checkouts to pay and then takes him to the toy store "Mommy promised you a new toy. Why don't you choose one?" I smile

Smiled and knows Leo goes crazy if he sees loads of toys. 

I look at his purchase and nods "okay. If that's what you want then that's what my special little guy will get" I go and pay for the item.