LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stuck

HighVoltage

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let you concentrate and let's you pee in private and when I hear you, I come back over "clever boy. You need help cleaning up?" 

I sigh and wonder why he can't poop in the toilet as well.

(can we both try and add a bit more to our posts please?)

I wash your hands and we head out of the bathroom and I ruffle your hair "You're a clever boy, mommy is so proud of you. How about we go to McDonalds for lunch before we meet your friend?"

I let you go off and play while I wait in the queue. 

Once at the counter, I order you a kids burger meal with fries and a bottle of milk. 

I then take it to a table after ordering mine as well and calls you over to the table.

Leo looks confused at that statement. He was wearing training pants... weren't his Pull-Ups training pants?

He quickly discards that thought as he begins to eat up his fries and burger, eating juuuuust neatly enough that he doesn't need any changes of clothing, but he does get a lot of sauce around his mouth.

I smile at you.

pulls ups aren't training pants as training pants don't make any noise. They're more like underwear. Pull ups are the same as diapers but you use them when you're potty training. 

"you can go back and play for ten more minutes.  Mommy needs to make a quick phone call to your auntie Linda okay? But when I say we are going, I want you to come out straight away" I say as I wipe your mouth and hands with baby wipes.  

I sit and read my book for a while so you can play and have some fun. 

I make sure to check the time as I've said we are meeting your friend at 2pm and it's almost 1:15 now.

After a little while I look up and motive you're out of sight, so I get up and calls for you.

A few of the kids have seen what you've done and come out holding their noses and I realise where the smell is coming from "Leo! Get out here right now young man or it's a timeout and straight home"

Looks at you and sighs "you sure did. Let's go get you cleaned up. You'll never be pooping in the toilet at this rate"

Takes your hand and leads you to the changing room after I grab the diaper bag.

I get the fresh supplies out of the diapers bag and removes his pull up, the smell making me cough a little "do you really like the feel of that messy pull up?" I ask as I'm concerned that you're not fully developing as a toddler should be with potty training.  I get the wipes and starts cleaning your bottom.

"I know you do sweetheart but that's means you'll have to start making poopy in the potty" I say as I get you all cleaned up and gets the fresh pull up "before I get the pull up on, do you need to go wee wee?" I say as I finish cleaning your bottom.