LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valentine’s Day funnies

Scooter75

Heard this on the radio today:  Valentine’s Day, the only day we can run around shooting crossbows in our diapers!  Lol. If they only knew why this would be so cool for so many people.  I’m not into shooting crossbows but I would pretend I was just to be in only a diaper all day!

5 hours ago, fillemup said:

I have a crossbow but I am afraid if I ran around in only a diaper with my crossbow on Valentine's Day, I would definitely end up in a mental institution for a thorough mental evaluation.

Well that would make 2 of us at least!  Maybe if there were enough of us they might think it was normal??  They would say “ooooh, I think I just saw Cupid!  Not exactly how I imagined him/her...  but none the less, ooooh!”

11 minutes ago, Scooter75 said:

Well that would make 2 of us at least!  Maybe if there were enough of us they might think it was normal??  They would say “ooooh, I think I just saw Cupid!  Not exactly how I imagined him/her...  but none the less, ooooh!”

Yep. Cupid normally carries a basic longbow and arrow not a crossbow with a red dot scope on it.

Wouldn’t Cupid be up to date, on choice of delivery weapon? I remember a Popeye cartoon, “ Olive Oyl For President”, where Cupid had to use a rapid fire machine gun, to deliver multiple arrows. 

8663CE77-C4C6-4998-B54D-EFC7BA21052D.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 10:59 AM, AbabeBill said:

Wouldn’t Cupid be up to date, on choice of delivery weapon? I remember a Popeye cartoon, “ Olive Oyl For President”, where Cupid had to use a rapid fire machine gun, to deliver multiple arrows. 

8663CE77-C4C6-4998-B54D-EFC7BA21052D.jpeg

In that case, maybe it wouldn’t be a crossbow, maybe it’d be a handgun or something like that. ?