LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A summer baby (private with Danny)

jmg1217

“Woooo there loss the attitude when I opened your door sweetheart I put your bag at your feet and said find a place for this, it’s not my fault if you weren’t paying attention and we are kind of far from stores so we won’t make it to town for a while but I’m sure there are things here you could find to wear for now”

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and I raise my eyebrows a little, knowing he intended not to pack my bag.

As much as I want to answer back, I decide not to, as he wants to tease me.

"Well, I guess I can find something here then, I am already wearing a pull up. Surely things can't get any worse than that"

Looks at you "it's not even 9pm yet.  But I am sleepy so yeah that's the best thing to do. I have one bag with me with my essentials such as my pyjamas and my shower things and teeth cleaning products"

Blushes "I don't need tucking in thanks. I can take care of myself. I'll see you in the morning" 

With that, I walk up the stairs to my bedroom, but head for the bathroom  first and locks the door. 

what's happening to me? Is this guy for real? Why am I letting him control me?

Mike followed  the little boy up the stairs knocking at the locked door “Danny kiddo, you need to come out please you’ve just locked yourself in my room buddy boy please come out” there was a slightly annoyed tone to Mikes voice “this is why I said I would help you”

(Sorry I haven't replied)

I listen and hear you "This is my bathroom, I need to shower and get myself ready for bed. I don't need anyone looking after me. I am a grown man and can take care of myself"

Feels your tone of voice "I know you are angry with me, but you don't need to be, I will be on the next train home, and you won't have to see me again. You obviously think I can't take care of myself, so I am going to stay with my parents"

I rethink about what I just said

"Oh, I see, sorry" I finish cleaning up, and comes out of the bathroom after washing my hands and dressing myself again.

Looks at you "I guess I have a bedroom like yours then?" I ask nervously.

Mike smiles at the little boy ruffling his hair “ well not quite kiddo you actually get the bigger room  but it’s the room where we used to keep all of the kids so it’s just  different”

he led the boy down the hall and opened the door to a large nursery there was a bed and a crib as well as a rocking chair and dresser full of clothes 

(Sorry I've not replied.  Been quite busy)

Looks at you and blushes "bigger room? This can't be my room. It's for babies!! I don't need a crib? I can sleep in a big boy bed" I blush even more at even saying that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at you and I think about it this could get any worse than it actually is. 

"This is all silly. You expect me to sleep in a toddler bed? And wear diapers? Why are you doing this to me. I  don't need a babysitter.  We're the same age"