LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A summer baby (private with Danny)

jmg1217

Mike was busy packing for the summer, he had just finished his freshman year of college. It had been a hard year. He didn’t know anyone at first and you would have thought that rooming with an upperclassman would have made life easier but in this case it didn’t, Mikes roommate dan was many things but mature wasn’t one of them. He made bad choices and did dangerous things. It didn’t help that dispite being older then Mike he was very under developed and looked and sounded like a little boy. All of these thing had given mike an idea, he would spend the summer turning Danny into the perfect baby boy whether he liked it or not

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan was a college student who just loved to go out and have a good time with his mates, and tries to study when he can. Although he seems to be acting immaturely.

He had a secret love for diapers, and wanted to try them again, but didn't want his roommate finding out and treating him like a little kid.

He got home after classes, it had been a long day and all he wanted to do was sit on the couch, order a takeaway and watch the basketball game on the TV.

Mike walked into the room after packing up his car and eyed his small roommate. He had been playing games with the boy all year trying to dominate him in little ways to see how much control he would give up. He smiled at the sight of Danny. He really did care about the boy he just knew he make a batter baby then grown up.

He cleared his throat to announce his presence “hey kiddo how was your last class” he gave the boy a once over and found something to comment on “Daniel how many times do I need to remind you to remove your shoes and socks at the door! And leave them in the basket” he shook his head totally ignoring the fact that he almost never followed the rule himself but still he expected to be obeyed 

Dan heard his mate call him kiddo and gave him a look.

How old does he think I am? 3? anyway, I am older than him, surely he doesn't expect me to listen to that kind of stuff.

Looks back at you "Why are you calling me kiddo? Its really getting on my nerves" I say, hearing you call me by my full name "what did I say to you when you moved in, I don't like being called that! Only my mom calls me that when I am in trouble. Why are you always on my case!? This is my home? You expect me to listen to you, what is this world coming to"

I get up, give you another glare and takes my shoes off "Is that better? Or are you going to send me to my room for answering back?" I say laughing, "You always have to find faults with me. Why can't you ever say anything positive to me?"

Mike gave Danny a look “I’m always on your case because we agreed on these rules when we first moved in together and I’d also like you to remember that while we’re at my house this summer you won’t know the rules so you’ll need to listen to me. Now I got most of your stuff in the car. I plan to drive most of the night and you can sleep during that time so why don’t you get into pajamas for the ride that way you’ll be nice and comfortable. I let you some Jammies on the bed. Go ahead and change bud then we can get going”

Dan blushes.

why is he treating me like a child? jammies? I don't need to wear pyjamas, and I certainly don't need anyone telling me what to do!

"Seriously, I am not wearing pyjamas on a road trip. Ok, yeah its your house, I will go and get my stuff and then we can go, I don't need you to pack my stuff, I am capable to do that. Thanks for offering but I just want to do things myself"

Michael looked at Danny with a disapproving look “enough Danny, I packed for you because you had class until the very last minute plus I know where we are going and what you’ll need better then you. I thought I was doing you a favor!”

he eyed Danny and the pajamas as far as the pajamas go it’s a long ride and I figured you would want to be comfortable. I even put your slippers out. No one me will be seeing you but stay in your uncomfortable clothes I don’t care. 

He walked away and began to double check that he had everything he thought they’d need

Looks at you and blushes and all I can mutter is "Ok, um, sorry, thanks, I umm, I better go get ready"

I just go upstairs and get dressed and ready, but not wearing my pyjamas as that's embarrassing, and I would never wear pyjamas for travelling.

Mike waited for the boy to go up the stairs before taking the bags of Danny’s grownup clothes and shoes and throwing them in the trash.

He called upstairs “Danny boy hurry up I want to hit the road kiddo” he waited to see what Danny was wearing Wandering how much fight the little boy had in him

Looks at you and gives you a suspicious look "what have you done? Why are you rushing me? I may as well just stay here. Go.. let me stay here. If you just wanna boss me about then I may as well stay here and relax"

Mike gives Danny a quizzical look shaking his head “Danny buddy, you know you can’t do that, the school closes the apartments for the summer and you have to go somewhere that’s why your coming home with me. We really need to improve your listening skills maybe we can work on that this summer” he smiled “you forgot to change buddy, the car isn’t leaving until you do as I asked oh and take a trip to the potty to it’s a long drive and I don’t want to stop” he tapped Danny’s butt firmly now scoot kiddo the dorm closes in 15 Minutes and we need to be out the door or we get charged”

Looks at you "I'll just stay with my friend who lives outside the college. You can't tell me what to do. You're not my dad! Why are you treating me like a kid? I'm older than you. I'm not wearing pyjamas and you don't have to call it the potty! I'm not 3!!' 

"I'm ready to go and this is how I'm going and you you don't get any say!"

I find a black sack in the trash with my clothes "what are you doing with my clothes!" I snap and go back upstairs in anger. 

Mike looked at his watch in reality they had about a half hour so he decided to call Danny’s bluff. He shrugged “once again you’re being rude. I made a simple request and one that is actually for your own benefit but fine if you’re willing to allow this small thing to stop you from have a whole summer at a beautiful lake house then fine make whatever calls you want. You have 10 minutes to make different arrangements or be back here in front of me changed and pottied” he sat

I just sigh "fine but as long as I can actually pack my own bag. I don't trust that you have actually packed any of my clothing" I say as I quickly pack a suitcase of my clothing and brings it downstairs, making sure I've used the bathroom and that I'm properly dressed within the 10 minute time limit.

" I am ready"

Michael smiles and ruffled Danny’s hair “there’s a good boy see wasn’t that hard and I can take that bag it’s awfully big for you to carry,lets roll”

Michael takes the bag and leads the way out the door and leads Danny to the already packed car. The only seat not full of things is the back seat “sorry buddy the front is full so you have to sit in back but you’ll probably just sleep anyway” he opens the rear door for Danny

Looks at you and sighs and just takes my place in the back of the car, not even thinking about arguing with you.

I just sit, wanting to get there as soon as possible. 

Mike smiles, he makes sure Danny’s not looking before he ditches his bag leaving the boy with no clothes but what will be provided. He gets in the car and looks at the the boy in the rear vein mirror “ ok bud let me know if you need anything back there, in the meantime try to sleep kiddo” 

he started to drive 

Dan nods and just starts to fall asleep, first offering to drive some part of the journey so that Mikey can have some rest as he'll need the rest.

I just hope he's packed some of my things that will help me to be more relaxed as I won't be able to cope if I'm not in clothes that I normally wear. Every time we go on a road trip, I end up with him bossing me about all the time and it gets on my nerves. I just wonder if this will be any different. He has been treating me like a kid the last couple of days. I wonder if that's what he's planning. Might be nice to be taken care of for a few days. 

Micheal drove on checking the rear view mirror every once in a while to see how Danny was doing early on He he spoke up saying “hey bud let me know if you need me to stop, I don’t want any peepee accidents or worse”

it was going on hour 5 when Michael pulled over at a rest stop to get a coffee. He roused the boy “Danny sweetheart I’d like to used the potty please buddy boy”

Dan just blushed and looked up every so often. He wondered when they would get there. 

Then he sees him pull over into a service station and sighs a relief as his bladder needs to be released "okay Mike I gotta use the bathroom. Don't worry I haven't wet myself since I was 4!" I say as I rush to the men's bathroom into a stall as I like my privacy.

Mike shook his head muttering “when was that yesterday” and quickly followed Danny in the empty bath. He waited just outside the stall for Danny and when the little boy came out admonished “Daniel let me be clear, you never ever run a head of me like that again! There are people waiting in places like this to rob little boys or worse so you need to stay with me. Because of your poor judgment you’re going to be holding my hand when we are in public for the remainder of the trip. Understood?

I just stare at you "Okay. This is really freaking me out. Why are you treating me like a kid? I can take care of myself! That back home I'd just got back and just wanted to relax.  It won't happen again. And I really don't appreciate you calling me by my full name. And let me just say I'm NOT A LITTLE BOY!"

(Maybe calm it down a bit until we get to your house? I'm not comfortable on being called by my full name)

Michael sighed and then smiled “sorry buddy you just scared me, these places can be dangerous like I said and someone of your a... small stature would be easy target that’s all I’m sorry, you know me. I just worry that’s all bud” he clapped the boy on the shoulder “ready to wash those hands”

Looks at you and blushes and goes scarlet as everyone is looking.

"I know you care mate, but all of this just makes me feel like a toddler"

Looks at myself "I'm not that small? Am I?

"I never noticed, I am shorter than you but not that small really"

Michael chuckled and ruffled Danny’s hair “sorry to break it to you honey but you are pretty darn small... I mean there’s over a food between us which puts you at just under 5 feet. Most 8 year olds about your size plus I can’t do this to mist grownups can I” he reached out and lifts Danny up under the armpits and brings him in for a hug.. “now we need to go wash those dirty little hands, do you want to walk or do you want a ride”