LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

favorite sounds

A few of my favorite sounds (maybe you can add some of your own).

#1  That crinkling sound my plastic panties make when I'm "tenting" the backside of my diaper and stretching my panties.  Also the plastic panty sound when I'm waddling around in my loaded diaper.

#2  The gentle hissing sound when I'm shooting a powerful pee in my diaper.

#3   The screeching sound of a powerful fart in a soaking wet diaper.

#4   The crackling sound made by trapped air bubbles bursting  as my magic brown bunny exits my butt hole .

I could go on forever, but I'll let somebody else take over......                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

13 minutes ago, Lil'PinkDi-dee said:

A few of my favorite sounds (maybe you can add some of your own).

#1  That crinkling sound my plastic panties make when I'm "tenting" the backside of my diaper and stretching my panties.  Also the plastic panty sound when I'm waddling                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

It is not really a crinkling sound, it is a sort of "sshh"-ing. All my panties, babydolls, skirts and other clothes make that as does my bedding

Since I wet a little bit at a time, it is quiet

#1 The crinkly sounds of my diaper as I walk around the house. 

#2 The crackling sounds of a gassy poop filling the back of my diaper. 

#3 The popping noise of large farts escaping through an already messy diaper. 

#4 The loud CRACK!!! sound I hear when a paddle lands solidly on my bare buttocks.