LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lil Girl Training

BriBri21

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

well welcome, and good luck finding someone... it can be tough but stick with it, i'm sure you'll find somebody!

kisses

lucy

Begin by shopping for a girly sissy dress and i would think you need to post where you live so if there's anyone close to you then can help ya .

When you get your dress then you need to get all your accesoires : )

Pinky

I'm a little new to this but I'm looking for someone to make me into a pretty little baby girl

Too bad we don't live near each other, I just ordered my first dress, and some accessories, I find I can wear a girls size 14 or 16, so I ordered some cloths, to get started, I have always wanted to do this, since I was little, nothing fancy, that comes a little later when I find someone to share with, if your on the small size why don't you start there, Good Luck ....B

Begin by shopping for a girly sissy dress and i would think you need to post where you live so if there's anyone close to you then can help ya .

When you get your dress then you need to get all your accesoires : )

Pinky

Thank you so much for your responses... yeah I'm definately lacking on the dresses and the girls clothes... it's hard to shop because I live in close quarters with 3 other guys but I love to wear girls goodnights and sleep with my purple paci... oh and I'm from the Buffalo newyork area