Are you an AB or DL?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Are you an AB or DL?

• Strictly a diaper lover
    • I'm a bit of both
    • AB all the way!!!
    • Diapers are not my thing

On 1/16/2019 at 4:39 PM, sport said:

I voted dl but really just incontinent but after yrs in diapers have become accustom to them.

I couldn't imagine not wearing them now. They are just pat of who I am 

It is amazing to see how DL had become so dominant (unless some persons are being dishonest and are somewhat AB and do not want to acknowledge itl. In the 1980's when DPF coined the term ABDL, diapers were just presumed to ba AB-Little because DL's were such a tiny minority.

DL's are so different from AB that the two have nothing significant in common. I wonder if ABDL actually means anything any more. I use some terms I alomost had to coin from observation: VLG; Very Little Girl or ABLG, which means I fit in the category AB which covered, in DPF up to middle school/jr high, as long as diapers were present, and LG

Many of the Girls at Girltalk To were not diapers and there was a grourp antipathy toward diapers so that many of them who were both separated the "little girl" and 'diapered little girl" selves, such as Krystina did. This antipathy was caused by the fact that the diaper people were more interest in using diapers than being littl girls