LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bully becomes the Stepdad

DangerNoodles

Noah was 19 and still living with his Mom. He’d barely graduated high school, partly due to his low attention span, and also because of the bullying he faced for being small. He was barely 5ft, with auburn hair and green eyes. If he didn’t wear adult clothes,, he’d often be mistaken for a kid. He was teased mercilessly, called ‘shrimp’, pushed around, but he never said a word to his mom. One guy was especially mean to him. It all affected his ability to achieve. He was in his bedroom playing Grand theft auto, when his mom arrived back home

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nancy returned home. She was feeling pretty nervous. She was about to introduce her little boy to her new husband. The weird thing was that dispite thier differences her husband and son were the same age although you would know it Bryan was a man. Over 6 feet tall and strong. Noah on the other hand still looked every bit the sweet little boy. For this reason Nancy hoped having  a man in his life  would help Noah. 

While waiting for her new husband Nancy called “Noah baby Mamas home come down stairs please”

Noah’s eyes lit up, his mom was home. He loved her very much and so was always excited when she came home.  Noah practically down the stairs, and gave his mom a hug. “Hi Mommy! I missed you!” He chirped. He’d changed into his pyjamas but his shirt was inside out

Nancy cupped her sons cheek “relax baby it’s nothing bad mommy just wanted to talk to you that’s all,” she gave Noah a reassuring smile “so sweetheart for a while now mommas been seeing someone, he’s a very nice man and I love him very much, almost as much as my little boy, anyway I cared so much for this man that when he asked me to marry him I said yes. I know it’s fast and this might be confusing but sometimes when grownups have feelings for each other they just know so mommy got married today so I guess you have a new daddy, isn’t that exciting sweetheart”

Noah frowned. What if his new daddy was mean or if they didn’t get along, what if he convinced his mom to kick him out? After all she already loved him almost as much. He didn’t need a dad, he told himself. 

“I’m err happy for you mama but when is he here I mean, ‘don’t like meeting new people what if he is mean or if he hates me oh no” He was talking to himself by the end of the sentence. He was tapping his feet on the couch, something he did if he was nervous 

Nancy pulled her boy into a hug “nonsense sweetheart no one could ever hate my little boy he’s just to cute and lovable but Alex will be here any minute well he’ll probably want you to call him daddy” 

the door bell rang “oh that must be him now sweetheart why don’t you go answer the door” 

Noah Cuddled his mom back. He didn’t like the name Alex, it made him worried. He got up to answer the door, but took his time so he could mentally prepare to meet his moms new husband. He opened the door and was horrified  to see his high school bully, who some how had grown even taller. He was so scared he couldn’t move, he just stared at the floor because he didn’t want to look 

Alex positively beamed at the little boy in front of him. The truth was he wasn’t a bad person. He just always knew that there was something about Noah that made him want to take care of the boy but Noah always pretended to be a big boy which made him mad, but now that he was in control thing would be different. He was Daddy now 

Alex reaches out and cupped Noah’s chin “ hello pumpkin can you say hello Daddy”

Nancy looked concernedly at her son “nonsense baby you can’t leave you’re only little, you need mommy and daddy to take care of you plus that would make mommy so sad”

Alex Smiled at Noah “see munchkin you’re mine now, daddy loves his little boy” he hugged the boy again

“I’m not your little boy m’ 19 same as you!” Noah huffed “you’re not the boss!”  he wriggled out of the hug. “Imma go play grand theft auto in my room”  he started to go upstairs still crying a big but he was stomping his feet

Alex looked at his wife “I’ll handle this” he followed Noah to his room and taking out his pocket knife he quickly unscrewed the door from the hinges and stared down at the little boy “let me make this clear you never ever walk away from mommy and daddy for the sake of your bottom let’s hope this is a lesson I don’t have to repeat now please turn that tv off”

Alex was not having that. He stepped in front of the tv and unplugged it then looked down at Noah “wrong on all counts little boy. You are not playing that game because you did not ask permission furthermore it is very inappropriate for little boys. And mommy agreed that daddy was in charge of discipline from now on so she wi t get in my way now then baby care to try that again” 

“B-b-but I play games like that all the time, Mommy lets me play what I want, I can watch anythin’, and I stays up late too!  *sniffles* this isn’t fair and I. hATE YOU!! IM NOT A BABY!!” Noah threw the controller at Alex as hard as he could which wasn’t that hard. 

Alex shook his head “that is enough of this tantrum little boy and you say youtnotva baby well you could have fooled me “ he dodged the control and grabbed Noah’s arm he swifter knelt and bent Noah over his out stretched knee “I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time now pipsqeek I’ve always though you belonged over my knee” he pulled off Noah’s bottoms and underwear and gently rubbed his waiting bottom “are you ready to be a good little boy yet”