LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grrr On A Rant Today

O.K. how do you get it through somebody's thick head that just because you wear diapers, that you are not an adult baby & have no intentions of being treated like one. Nothing against AB's and if someone takes offense, I'm sorry and it's not intended to be that way. For me personally, it's because of my size. It's been a constant battle all my life to be treated by my age not my size. I've been friends with this person for over a year. We met doing genealogy & until lately that has been 100% of our emails, strictly genealogy & nothing personal. I tried being polite, then I got down right rude & I hate to break off total contact because it'll effect others that we help with genealogy, but jeezzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I feel like I'm being stalked by a mad diaper changer LOL I had a father & didn't like him & don't want another thank you.

Anybody got any ideas?

O.K. how do you get it through somebody's thick head that just because you wear diapers, that you are not an adult baby & have no intentions of being treated like one. Nothing against AB's and if someone takes offense, I'm sorry and it's not intended to be that way. For me personally, it's because of my size. It's been a constant battle all my life to be treated by my age not my size. I've been friends with this person for over a year. We met doing genealogy & until lately that has been 100% of our emails, strictly genealogy & nothing personal. I tried being polite, then I got down right rude & I hate to break off total contact because it'll effect others that we help with genealogy, but jeezzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I feel like I'm being stalked by a mad diaper changer LOL I had a father & didn't like him & don't want another thank you.

Anybody got any ideas?

tell him if does not knock it off you will spank is bottom and make him stand in corner for a hour

or just tell hime you are adult in diapers nothing more

it is hard getting thing thought people heads sometimes they think if you wear them you are a baby

i keep tell frinds i am a adult in diapers if you want to treat me a a little boy fine to a point BUT I AM NOT A BABY

He DOES NOT know about the diapers, I wasn't wearing one the day of the club get together. I just made sure I didn't drink & went to the bathroom often.

LOL spank him & put him in a corner would probably make him happy with my luck LOL.

I like my independence after spending years taking care of a hubby & my mom with numerous health problems & not gonna give that up. I'm even going to college. It just baffles me that he's doing this. It would make more sense if he was looking for a mommy, not wanting to be a daddy.

Looks like I'm gonna loose a friend & research buddy. :(

I repeatedly told him I didn't want anything more than a research buddy & that I wanted no part of being a baby, but it went over his head like a rocket.

Well I told him flat out that I had no desire to be a baby, that I also wasn't looking for a lover, boyfriend or whatever. If he wants to go back to being just a research buddy that's fine, otherwise I don't want to hear from him again & will block his emails.

Wonder what his choice will be? But why couldn't he just take 'no' for an answer like most guys. jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeee even the local perv understands no means no

Unfortunately, there are still many people who associate diapers with only babies or those who want to act like babies. If your friend has a hard time believing that, then he needs to take a trip to the big box or supermarket and see the variety of diapers that are available for "non-babies"! It's only been in the past dozen years or more that incontinence has begun to emerge as a medical issue that people start talking about. And diapers is the best way to handle it - either that or stay completely at home! I'm not about to do that. I feel much more comfortable wearing protection. And wouldn't your friend take umbrage if you questioned what he likes to wear under his clothes? What you wear is none of his business. And do stick to your guns about making sure the relationship is confined to being "research buddies." But some guys cannot be convinced of that and only after something embarrassing happens to them will they get the message. But good luck and hopefully he will see the light!

I repeatedly told him I didn't want anything more than a research buddy & that I wanted no part of being a baby, but it went over his head like a rocket.

Well I told him flat out that I had no desire to be a baby, that I also wasn't looking for a lover, boyfriend or whatever. If he wants to go back to being just a research buddy that's fine, otherwise I don't want to hear from him again & will block his emails.

Wonder what his choice will be? But why couldn't he just take 'no' for an answer like most guys. jeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeee even the local perv understands no means no

fetishes are like addictions even like drug addictions can people addictive to someone yes but when they do not respect us is when we have a problem i would never make someone or expect someone like things i do so do what gut tells you its the right things

huggles

Anybody got any ideas?

He DOES NOT know about the diapers, I wasn't wearing one the day of the club get together. I just made sure I didn't drink & went to the bathroom often.

LOL spank him & put him in a corner would probably make him happy with my luck LOL.

I like my independence after spending years taking care of a hubby & my mom with numerous health problems & not gonna give that up. I'm even going to college. It just baffles me that he's doing this. It would make more sense if he was looking for a mommy, not wanting to be a daddy.

Looks like I'm gonna loose a friend & research buddy. :(

OK, I'm confused, in your first post, you mention say

how do you get it through somebody's thick head that just because you wear diapers, that you are not an adult baby
then you say
He DOES NOT know about the diapers
Which is it, does he know or not?

My BS meter is pegging.

When this all started he did not know about the diapers, after the umpteenth time telling him to back off I wasn't interested, I ripped into him & didn't actually admit I wear them, but didn't deny it either. Point is, no I'm not interested deal with it & back off.

"Which is it, does he know or not?

My BS meter is pegging. "

:P:roflmao:

I am kinda lost on this and how the whole topic came up in the first place.

My point is a "Normal" person just doesn't come out of the blue and say "darn your really small for your years, mind if I put you in a diaper?"

Perhaps you could elaborate and tell us abit more of the story on to how this subject was bridged?

"Which is it, does he know or not?

My BS meter is pegging. "

:P:roflmao:

I am kinda lost on this and how the whole topic came up in the first place.

My point is a "Normal" person just doesn't come out of the blue and say "darn your really small for your years, mind if I put you in a diaper?"

Perhaps you could elaborate and tell us abit more of the story on to how this subject was bridged?

I'm confused as well,if he doesn't know about your diapers then that would be a wierd thing to offer his service as a dad.maybe he knows more than he is telling ( stalker comes to mind) if he doesn't know then just say you are not interested in that kind of thing and if he persistes then the communications will have to end.you are in control here

Thanks Rickibrat2! What programs do you have? LOL I'm a rootsweb beast & use the Legacy program.

That's just it, it came up out of the blue basically, started awhile back with him calling me Baby Girl, h*** everybody always has so I didn't think anything of it, just another annoying nickname to me. Then he started signing Daddy to his emails & when I mentioned it, he said he'd been emailing his kids & didn't pay attention. LOL I call the kids by the wrong name sometimes, writing to one & thinking of another. Again I didn't think anything of it. ( I must really be dense some days LOL)

He couldn't have had a clue until I went off on him saying my private life was my business & what all I do or don't do is no concern of his, if I want to run through the hayfield in a diaper & waving a fishing pole it's nobody's D*** business what I do! (no I haven't & wouldn't LOL). He knows what general area I live in, but not where I live. He lives about 1 1/2 hrs from me. (It's an hour to the nearest mall). Just don't know what got into him, because we don't discuss personal stuff. Most I've said is I have to go because I have to feed horses or chase the neighbor's hogs or cows for them. He knows I go to school, because I use the school research program alot, but nothing else. That's why this is so weird & baffling.

Anyone that knows me would know I'm not into that because I didn't have a 'normal' childhood & there isn't money enough to make me go back to it. So it's not like he has talked to someone that knew me.

I have not heard from him for 2 days since I said research buddies or nothing so I hope this is now over.

basic i just use the ones on ansertro .com but i have the world membership for the next year

i started to do it on my family and just got bored with it

would rather being working on little boys toys

some once said the person with the fastes toys and wettes pants winns in the end

most of the day i am a care provider for 2 others that live with me

so when they are up i have to be near them

when they are in bed i work on toys

but we all enjoy riding on trails and watching rock crawling only this year i no longer watch

post-75-1173141351_thumb.jpg

post-75-1173141351_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rickibrat2! What programs do you have? LOL I'm a rootsweb beast & use the Legacy program.

Anyone that knows me would know I'm not into that because I didn't have a 'normal' childhood & there isn't money enough to make me go back to it. So it's not like he has talked to someone that knew me.

i can understand that part too would not want to rlive being a child again unless i had control

and it was in play

i have a problem with others trying to control me, i am just way to independt

have no problem chasing horse or cows been there done that hate it in the rain but has to be done in the past

right now if i want to take off and go play for a weekend i just load food and toys into the 5 th wheel put the 2 that live with me in the truck load wheelchairs in the trailer and off we go only wqy to live life at my age

LOL I actually enjoy chasing stock...(except black cows at night LOL) it's something I'm good at. Was tied down for years & now when I get breaks from school I enjoy taking off & going - anywhere. Luckily neighbors & I feed for each other when we go away. Don't want to be a kid even in play, just brings back unpleasant memories. I too like to be in control of my life & won't ever let someone else control me, been there done that & NEVER again. Do love taking gmonsters to the woods & creek & teaching them about stuff, LOL never too old to play in the creek. Got them hooked on fishing young. Keeps them out of trouble.

LOL I actually enjoy chasing stock...(except black cows at night LOL) it's something I'm good at. Was tied down for years & now when I get breaks from school I enjoy taking off & going - anywhere. Luckily neighbors & I feed for each other when we go away. Don't want to be a kid even in play, just brings back unpleasant memories. I too like to be in control of my life & won't ever let someone else control me, been there done that & NEVER again. Do love taking gmonsters to the woods & creek & teaching them about stuff, LOL never too old to play in the creek. Got them hooked on fishing young. Keeps them out of trouble.

fishing is ok

but nothing better then trail riding in a truck or off road car

can not ride horse any more do to the injurys in my legs from the plane crash

This is redneck area, mudrunnin & 4wheelin are major sports here. We built a ramp at Michael's so he can get off & on his horse to ride. They are making the lakes alot more h/c easy here. waiting to see what they did at OP...it's VERY primative & they're doing an h/c camping area.

This is redneck area, mudrunnin & 4wheelin are major sports here. We built a ramp at Michael's so he can get off & on his horse to ride. They are making the lakes alot more h/c easy here. waiting to see what they did at OP...it's VERY primative & they're doing an h/c camping area.

good to see more areas to get wheel chairs into

i hhave a 35 foot boat that is wheel chair equiped we take out in the summer for kids to go fishing from

we just can not take steve on those trips

he has been around me way tolong he thinks it should be wide open or on a trailer

we have a camp out each year at the coast where we take others from wheel chairs out in to the dunes or around different trails for them to see a diffrent area and animals

just 2 years ago we were sitting on the beach about 25 yds from the water watching to 2 seals play in the surf

when a killer whale came right up on the beach after the seals they scarded a poor kid riding on the beach with out his mom and dad

he thought the wahel was going to come back after him

we put his 3 wheel in the truck and took hom back to hs camp and explaned what happened to them

he was ok a few hours later out riding by him self again but staying well back from the waters edge

Long story, but last Father's day a friend drowned saving his son when drunks caused a big wake & it knocked the boy overboard. ALWAYS wear a life jacket!

I think that's really great what you do! It's an opportunity that alot of h/c people don't get. At least now more are getting out & not just homebound like they used to be. It's taken long enough for them to finally make everything accessible, back in '77 there were few places we could take Lee, now you can't keep her home. LOL

I'd be scared of that whale too! 1 slap from that tail & it'd be like a fly getting swatted LOL At least it taught him some respect for his surroundings. Here in the local lakes we have muskies & walleye which have lots of teeth & they like to nibble on hands & feet hanging overboard LOL We're noted for our catfish. 40# is quite common. They have record of 1 on sonar they estimate at 120#. I think I'll pass on being in the same boat with him LMAO he can just die of old age. This tiny little old lady I know is ALWAYS getting the big lunkers & it's funny watching her because they're almost as big as she is. She's almost 80 & weighs 92# & is 4'9". She brings them in for pics & then releases them. She almost lives on that boat all summer. Crappie season starts in about 2 weeks & I can't wait!!!!! Saugeye just starting to run. woohoo bait shop opens soon---my fav hangout for coffee & BS.