LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Baby pvt Danny

Kaylaindiapers

Looks at you and shakes my head and laughs "oh no. This is a full time thing now. And forget about tonight. Because I've cancelled. I've told your friends that you'd rather dress up as a baby then at poker. Don't even think that I'm joking because I'm not. Maybe if you hadn't ripped your diaper off, I might have been more persuasive and not cancelled your night. But you obviously think this is all just a little game in your head. But I'm not playing games. And the sooner you realise that, the less likely you are to be naughty ever again. You asked for this. You got it! And don't think about answering me back. I've got your phone now and made it so only I can use it. It won't recognise your fingerprint or any code you enter. And babies don't use phones. The sooner you behave, the less likely I am to increase your punishment. Do you understand?"

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You did what!" James couldn't believe what she said what would his friend do! Trish was hot any guy would be lucky to have her!  James felt tears welling up in his eyes she was serious and she was quickly taking over his life.

"Trish babe please I'll listen to you I--I don't wanna be a baby!" he said stuttering nervously.

Hoping against hope she would change her mind.

Trish looks at you and just shakes her head "what did I just say? Does it sound like I'm going to change my mind? You're a full time baby, diaper user no matter what you try and say. And I'm not changing my mind. Now stop asking me"

"You ca--can't be serious what about my step sister I know you guys like hanging out wh--what about my job!" His mind was spinning. He knew Tiffany his step sister would love to rub this in his face, she always loved teasing him she would call him a baby all the time even though she was three years younger then him! She'd talk about her bra and panties in front of him teasing him watching him turn red.

He stood there not knowing what to do!

"I'll have to call your work and explain what has happened. I know if you ring them, you'll say that I forced you into all of this.  And so what about Tiffany.  I might ask her to babysit.  You are her baby brother now. Besides, she might want the practice if she wants babies of her own with her partner. Who knows. And seeing as I make the rules around here, I might just do that"

"You don't have to explain anything I'll just tell them I quit!" he didn't want anyone at work knowing what was going on. He thought about his sister and how she would just oven to spank him and change his diaper and feed him making fun of him and saying what real men are doing.

"No no please I'll do anything just don't tell Tiffany or anyone at my job!" he begged

Looks at you "Well. You're already being my baby boy. But I want to tell the work about your secret. But if you behaved yourself and didn't whine or complain again then maybe I won't tell them anything"

"Ok fine I'll be good!" he days acting like a over excited dog when he hears the words wanna go outside. He figured he could agree to this and in a day or two she would get board. Then this would be all done and he could go back to normal.

"Ok babe I'll do whatever you want me to do!"

*spanks your bottom*

"Stop calling me babe then. Only grown ups can say that. I'm mommy Trishy to you. And I'm in charge and don't think that you will go back to how things were. Believe me, I'm in this for the long haul  so don't expect anything to change after a couple of days. If that's what your thinking then think again baby boy"

"Ow ow!" he yelped as the spanking really hurt. He rubbed his bottom.

"You want me to call you mommy?" he said not believing any of this.

Damn he thought to himself can she read my mind!  Everything she said was exactly what he was thinking.

Trish sighs and holds off with the spankings "that's a bit better but you still need to be punished. You've got a long way to go before I even think that you've changed your attitude"

Looks at you and I raise my eyebrows "You need to understand that your behaviour lately has been unacceptable and until you can behave like a grown up, you'll be treated a baby"

Remembering how his bottom hurt and how she could make things much worse he fully surrendered to her. He really knew he had no choice. Since his friends already knew he just hoped his step sister and his step mom and his hot little secretary would never find out!

Baby wees gwd mommy." he said remembering to use his baby talk since that's what she wanted.

Looks at you and sighs "that's more like it but you'll have to work a lot harder than that if you want to stop this punishment because as far as I'm concerned, this could be for the rest of your life. And yes, I'll go out with boys and will have a daddy for you. Your family doesn't know nor does anyone else but you'll have to behave yourself if you want thjngs to stay that way. Do you understand little boy?"

"Yes you're my baby boy but babies need a daddy too and that's why I need to start dating and ask your step sister to babysit you. She's babysat babies loads of times before. Or maybe that girl from the office you like.... Katie is it?"

Laughs "you think I don't know about your secret crush on my brothers fiancee? Yep. Katie is my sister in law"

"I just didn't want you to be told until the right moment"

"No pwese mommy i's bwes gwd." he cried as this was all too much now his wife was going to start dating and find him a daddy!  Worse of all she was going to get him a babysitter!

"Pwese mommy baby dwnt needs a da da!" he said just hoping to make her happy. He really hoped she might change her mind as he couldn't believe she now had him talking baby talk. It was so embarrassing and humiliating!

"No i's dnt whve cruss on her."

Looks at you "well. what happens if my baby boy starts to potty train and mommy isn't around to help baby use the big potty. Besides, I need a real man in my life to be a daddy to my little baby James"

I tickle your chin "is the wittle baby boo boo starting to get the hang of his wittle baby talk. That's my cutie wutie wittle boy" I say as I give you kiss on the cheek.

"If mommy works then yes you will need a babysitter. I might ask Katie if she's available. She might think your crush on her is cute because you're a baby"

"I'm a bwg woy mommy I woes wow to use the potty, no da da pees mommy!" he said just now realizing how serious she was about all this!

James starts to laugh as she tickles him and showers him with sweet baby talk.

"Yeth mommy."

"Nose nose mommy wot wurs!"

Trish looks at you and smiles "Baby boy, you know mommy makes all the decisions around here, so mommy decides if you get a new daddy"

Looks at you, wondering what you just said.

Looks at you "don't worry honey I'm sure you'll get used to the baby talk" she smiles at you "You haven't got a choice. I'm in charge. You don't have a say in your punishment"