LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Years Baby pvt Danny

Kaylaindiapers

James rushed around after he got off of work. He went into the spare room that was used mainly as a storage room, he reached in the back for his secret bag. He was sure his wife never found it but it did look like it might've been moved. James brushed it off thinking it was his paranoia getting him.

"Oh yes it's time." he rummaged through the bag pulling out a diaper.

He laid down grabbing the powder pulling on his diaper and taping up the sides.

"Damn I wish this was Katie putting this on." he said standing up admiring his diapering.

He dug through his bag pulling out his baby bottle.

"Man I can't believe she's gone for the weekend." he said to himself putting his bottle in the microwave.

He went back to the storage room getting his teddy bear never hearing the door open as he was busy digging through his bag dressed in only his diaper!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trish was fed up with her marriage. 

She wasn't getting any excitement out of it anymore. Her husband was acting up and she was getting fed up with him. 

All of her friends are going out with their husbands for dinner and parties and her husband is acting like a proper baby. He doesn't deserve what her friends husbands get.

She decides that he isn't a man. He's just a helpless little baby. She also realises this is what he wants when she finds his bag of diapers when she's sorting the spare room, which she was hoping would become a nursery. But then she thinks that he's not mature enough to have a baby. And that he is her baby. 

She comes in early, making him think she's away for the weekend. Hearing him upstairs, bottles clanking, diapers rustling. She will give him a shock when she turns up. 

James is totally unaware that his hot wife is home, he continues digging through his bag getting his pacifier out of his bag. He hears the dinger of the microwave go off.

"Good my yummy ba ba is ready." he says to himself closing the door carrying his teddy bear sucking on his pacifier!

Trish hears the microwave and goes to investigate, and is shocked when she sees the bottle of warm milk but takes if and decides to sit on the sofa and wait for her "baby" husband to enter the living room. 

"Oh he will get the shock of his life when he sees me"

He walks into the room sucking his pacifier carrying his teddy bear. Then when he sees his wife he drops his pacifier.

"Wh--what are you doi--doing home!"

James eyes get big when he sees his sexy wife holding his bottle.

He thinks back ti their wedding night when he told her about wanting to be babied and she told him she wasn't into that and don't bring it up again.

"Ba--babe I-I ca--can explain!" he cried nervously feeling stupid standing there in only a diaper!

Trish rolls her eyes and scoffs.

"Don't try and deny anything James. I know all about this. And don't try to hide anything because I found your stash of diapers!"

I sigh "honey. I thought we were trying for a baby? I didn't realise you wanted to actually be the baby. Well.. now you can. Because from this moment on, you are my baby boy. Now... You can stay like that until I decide to change you" 

I put the bib round your neck and a bottle in your mouth "and don't speak big boy words. You are a toddler and you must speak like one because you've certainly been acting like one!"

"I--I don't wanna be a baby I--I w--was just messing around!" he said stuttering nervously. Trish from years of experience babysitting knew what to do as she stuck the bottle in his mouth.

James looked at her with big eyes refusing to suck but after a stern look and a sharp smack on his thigh he began drinking.

He felt so embarrassed sitting in his hot wifes lap in only his diaper she had a skirt on and he could feel the plastic of his diaper toughing her bare skin!

Trish looks at her "husband" and tuts and looks ashamed "Oh, you really have no idea do you, you naughty little boy. I know what you've been up to. I said to you when we got married that all this baby stuff was to be gone. And you defied me and kept it in the spare room. Well. as I said, you will now be a baby, seeing as you are unable to give me a baby"

She gives you a grin and laughs a little, seeing how you are dressed. She smacks your bottom 10 times.

"YOU are my baby boy. And you will do all the things a baby does. Whether that's being nursed, or being bathed by mommy, or even mommy changing your stinky diaper. Although, that part, I will decide when to change you. Now then, is that clear BABY BOY?"

"Who knows, mommy might even find you a new daddy."

"No babe I was just messing around I--I don't wanna be a baby!" he stuttered nervously looking at her for any sign of changing her mind. "Owe owe!" he yelps dancing around as the smacks hurt.

He stood there rubbing his thigh as it was stinging as she landed some swats on his thigh and his diapered bottom.

"A A da--daddy what babe no I don't want any of that and damn sure not a daddy I'm the man of this house I'm your husband!" he cried stomping his foot it all looked rather silly like he was playing pretend as how could he be a man in a diaper stomping his foot begging for mommy's attention.

"Doesn't seem to me like you was messing around. And you are fully using the diapers, am I correct? Because you will be using them for both toilet needs. Babies don't use the big boy toilet"

She laughs at your comments "You aren't mature enough to be a man! You're just a helpless little baby who needs a mommy and daddy to help him learn right from wrong. And stop throwing a tantrum. Otherwise you'll get another spanking and something bad that you won't like" 

I'm not amused by your behaviour and I decide to let you either stop throwing a tantrum or I'll be punishing you with something placed in your next five bottles. 

James settles down as he realizes he's acting like a baby and he wants to be the man not a baby!

"Quit with this daddy talk if another guy ever shows up I'll kick his ass!" he said trying to sound tough but it's hard when you're standing there in a diaper.

He looks at her with tears in his eyes. "Please babe I don't want any of this!"

Looked at you and laughs "oh no you won't. Because you don't have the man power to actually do that. And if you did then I would have to tell that girl Katie what you're really like. I know you like her. And all your work colleagues did know what a big baby you are. Now do you really want that? So I suggest you stop throwing a tantrum and saying you'll beat someone up and actually calm down. You don't sound tough at all. You just sound like a helpless little boy" 

Sees you crying "such a baby. Big boys don't cry over something like this. You asked to be babied so that's exactly what I'm doing. And if I want a boyfriend then that's exactly what I'll do. And you'll know what will happen if you be naughty"

"No I don't like her I--I love you babe!" he said feeling her slip away. James did what he could to calm down hoping his wife might reconsider. He turned red with anger as he mentioned finding a boy friend.

"B--but b--b I'm your husband!" he whined

Looks at you with a concerned look "I know you love me cutie boy. And stop whining.  I hate that noise" 

Looked at your diaper "still dry huh? Surely you will need to go at some point" I smirk.

Trish sees you and knows that you won't be able to have anything to put on but diapers. All of your underwear were taken out of the wardrobe and hidden away.

She follows you and she had a paddle in her hand "Oh, you are in so much trouble. Get over here NOW!" I say, and I am angry and very, very disappointed.

She follows you into the bathroom and stands in front of you.

Looks at you and smirks "Well, seeing as you want to wear diapers, I have taken all of your underwear and I am donating them to charity"

Sees your reaction "Don't "Babe" me, you asked for this, you got this. You know how I felt about this stuff on our wedding day, and you still went through with it. So get over here and take your punishment like you deserve"

Looks at you and sighs then comes over to you and spanks your bottom right there and then "you should have listened to me and been honest from the start. Then none of this would have happened"

Looks at you "stop acting like you call the shots then! And stop with the whining and saying that you're a man because you're not!"

Looks at you again "now. Go and get your diaper that you took off. It seems that you need more punishments to go with it"

I go and get a bottle, adding a muscle relaxer and a couple of laxatives and diuretics so you'll start losing control of your bodily functions. 

James rubs his bottom knowing he life is going to change.

"Ok I'm sorry pl--please can we talk about this?" he still wanted away out.

He did as he was told going to get the diaper he ripped off.

"Please no more punishments!" he cried real tears

She looks at you "Ohhh no, you wanted to wear diapers and act like a baby, so that's exactly what will happen, and this will happen until I know you have matured enough to be a big boy again, but until then, I will not be talking about you being a man again. Because you act like a whiny little toddler"

She looks at you, wondering if the ripped diaper will actually go back on, as you ripped it quite bad, so the tapes might be unable to stick again.

"I will punish you when I see you deserve it, but if you be a good boy, then you won't have to"

"You wont need punishing if you behave yourself and listen to me"

"B--but just for fun not all the time." he cried handing her the diaper he wondered if it would still work after looking at it as he had ripped it off in anger and he wasn't expecting to wear it again. He stood their listening to what she said and none of it was good!

"Ok I will, but I need to shower and get ready for tonight!" he said remembering his poker party with his friends.