LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Preview Fin, Now Open

Dear Runaway,

WOW! What a great site you've built! i'm very impressed! i'm also very anxious for you to make it permanent and not just a sneak peek! LOL

Your story "The Accident" is great so far, and i'm really looking forward to its continuation! i'm also eager to read "Lost Hearts, Found Spirits", which sounds intriguing from the synopsis!! Of course, i've already been enjoying "Secual Sedation" and "My Thumb and Her's" here on this forum.

Clearly, you are an excellent writer and i strongly encourage you to continue your wonderful stories!

Please keep us posted when your website goes "permanently" live!

Best soggy wishes,

Latexman :)

P. S. Just a suggestion -- but the way the webpage is currently configured for "The Accident" makes it really hard to read -- red font on a black background. i had to hit "select all" to highlight the text so i could read it. If you could change the font to a light color like on the other stories, it would be easier on the eyeballs! Thanks!! :o

Dear Runaway,

Hey! Thanks for the sweet words about "...Clearly"! i thought about that story last week because i returned for an eye exam to my doc, and the nice lady medical assistant person conducted another couple of tests on me in the same room that inspired that story. It was, btw, written as a gift/tribute to two real ladies that i know, and is based on some very real attributes of them both! LOL

If you like the mc genre, and my femdom hypno approach specifically, you might really like my two newest stories, because i've finally "come out of the bathroom" about my AB/DL fetish and have made that the centerpiece for those literary efforts. They have been sent here to the DD site for posting, along with the mcstories site, so you should be able to read them in either (or both) places soon. If you just can't wait, they are also up on another AB/DL forum already, so drop me a note and i'll tell ya where! ha ha

Ya know, if you like mc/hypno, maybe you should include some in your own stories? "Lost Hearts" sounds like a good place to insert some hypno if it is going to be in a medical/institutional setting.... <hint hint> :P

Take good care,

Latex :)

Runaway,

I always loved your site, glad to have you back, and I can't wait to see what else you have written. I have always loved your writings, and I always thought they were fresh, and unique. Among some of the better stuff in the community.

BabyChris121675

Great Stuff Runaway!!!

My heart really started pounding as I read My Thumb and Hers.

Well written and compels the reader.

Thank you!

CDL

Great Stuff Runaway!!!

My heart really started pounding as I read My Thumb and Hers.

Well written and compels the reader.

Thank you!

CDL

Indeed! The audio version is simply the best thing I've listened to for ages! More more more please!

Tad.

Runaway,

My Thumb and Hers, the audio version, was simply the hottest thing I've heard for ages. Please please please do more like it! It is so clear from your voice how much it meant to you and that really counts for a lot.

Any reason why it can't be downloaded as an mp3? That on my iPod would be so cool! :-)

Anyway, fantastic stuff - hope to hear much more from you,

Tad.