LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adam's Dark Side-Sneak peak at my upcoming book

NWayne

Chapter 1

I felt the bike tearing up the loamy soil as I ripped out of the bermed corner, the front wheel of my YZ250 lifting from the ground as my wrist twisted the throttle. I hit the base of the jump and felt my stomach drop as I launched my dirt bike into the sky.

I was flying.

I relished the moment and even though time seemed to slow when my tires left Earth, it was never enough.

I landed on the opposite side of the double smoothly, feeling the suspension absorb the impact.

I pounded out a few laps around the local track, enjoying the time I had with my thoughts.

A month ago I met Allison, the girl of my dreams. She was just a bit under average height and when she stood next to me, my six foot frame made her appear a bit shorter yet. She had shoulder length, almost black hair and dark brown eyes that seemed to draw you into their depths. Her figure I found perfect. Later, I found she thought her breasts could be bigger and her hips smaller and her stomach wasn't perfectly flat but I didn't see any of that. I found her stunning and anything she found as an imperfection I found attractive.

As if that wasn't enough, her beautiful body was accompanied by the perfect personality and ideals. She had common sense and she had a moral compass that matched my own. She was a bit quiet at first but the more I got to know her, the more she opened up. Most of all, she had this side to her that I only had seen a couple times for just a brief moment that I found adorable. She would bat her big brown eyes and act so sweetly that I couldn't help but agree with whatever she asked.

I could feel an anxious flutter as I thought about her while riding around the track. We had a date that night and I was filled with a nervous tension because tonight I was going to tell her about my secret.

I needed this ride to settle my nerves. Riding always did that, it gave me focus and an outlet for stress. It also worked when I was pissed off as a vent but usually those rides got expensive because I rode like a kamikaze and usually wrecked because I pushed too far.

I wasn't riding with any anger though. I was riding to think. I needed to plan this out perfectly or else she may decide my baggage is too much.

I ran through her possible reactions and all the ways I could justify myself. I also found myself constantly attaching shame to it. I had been working for years on accepting this part of myself but I still had yet to completely come to grips with it.

I figured it was time to go and loaded the bike in the back of my Dodge Ram and headed back to my apartment.

I lived in what felt like a big city to me, Kalispell, located in the northwestern part of Montana. It only had a population of about twenty thousand but I grew up in a small town consisting of just under a thousand people in Idaho.

I quickly found a job in Kalispell right out of high school and moved there to start my apprenticeship to become an electrician. I loved the mountains and surrounding area and enjoyed working with my hands so this opportunity was perfect for me.

I got to my apartment building and went to the second floor where my place resided. It was in a quieter, residential part of town. The place was well kept and was big enough for a guy living on his own.

The best part was, it was private. I missed the small town feeling and often found Kalispell’s larger population a bit overwhelming and this gave me some refuge.

I took a nice long shower and contemplated shaving the stubble that covered my face. I was just over twenty one and the stubble not only made me look a bit older but it also gave me a bit of faux confidence so I decided to leave it. I needed all the help I could get. I then got dressed wearing my boots, blue jeans and a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. I never felt myself if I was overdressed and this was about as fancy as I liked to get.

Before I headed out, I went to my bedroom and grabbed an envelope I had put together that morning. I didn't know if I would need it but I liked to be prepared.

Then I grabbed the keys to my pickup and went to get my gorgeous date for a night that would change my life one way or another.

Chapter 2

“This place is amazing!” Allison said as the hostess left us at our table.

We were at a small Italian restaurant in nearby Whitefish. I had never been here but Italian was Allison's favorite and I had read online that this was the premier spot in the Flathead Valley.

“Yeah, I heard it had great food so I thought we could try it,” I replied.

The atmosphere was dim with red trim and plaster walls. Art covered the walls and waiters and waitresses walked to tables that were full of conversation.

Even with the noise,it felt like it was just her and myself alone in the restaurant.

Looking at her tanned face and dark hair I felt my heart pickup it's pace. I wasn't going to tell her my secret now but the thought of what I was planning to do made me feel a bit light headed. I'll have to limit the wine tonight or I'd be tipsy quickly and then who knows what I'd say.

We both enjoyed a very filling meal and a couple glasses of wine later we were walking down the sidewalk in the evening spring air.

One of the best parts of living in the Flathead Valley was for the most part you almost always had that mountain air feeling, crisp with the hint of pine hanging all around you.

“So,” I began, silently cursing myself for saying that word. Whenever I was nervous I found myself starting sentences with it. I rolled my neck to feel it crack, trying to relax. “What is your favorite part of living here?” I needed to build up to telling her so I wanted to start with small questions.

“I love being in the mountains,” Allison said, seemingly unaware of my nervous tension. “I love being able to hike or go fishing almost whenever.”

“I’d certainly agree with that,” I said. “Especially the fishing. I love finding little mountain lakes that are off the beaten path to fish. How about your favorite movie?”

She smiled broadly, “You'll think I'm a nerd but I love the Marvel movies.”

I burst out laughing. “I can't say I expected that but I'm not disappointed. They are alright but I wouldn't say they are my favorites. As sad as it is to say, I'm getting a bit bored with them. I mean I love superhero movies, the Dark Knight trilogy is definitely a favorite but Marvel seems to be just making the same movie again and again.”

She hit my shoulder in mock anger. “Take it back.”

“Nope, can't do that,” I replied holding my hands up.

“Well what's your favorite ‘o movie connoisseur.’”

“I never have the same favorite for long but right now I'd say John Wick.”

“Good choice but a bit dark to be a favorite,” Allison said.

“Maybe but it's my top for today. Ask me tomorrow and it might change slightly.”

“My turn,” Allison said, taking my questions and making them a game. “Who's your celebrity crush?”

This felt like it could be a loaded question but I figured I'd tread carefully. “Well, I think I'd have to say Alicia Vikander.”

“Ok, isn't she from Ex Machina?”

“Yeah, first time I really noticed her was in The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Who's your celebrity crush?”

“Hugh Jackman,” she said without hesitation.

“I need to grow sideburns and begin smoking cigars then,” I said with a grin.

“You do realize he isn't just Wolverine right?” She asked with sarcasm dripping off every word.

“Yeah, he was also Van Helsing,” I replied with a wink.

She shook her head with mock exasperation.

“How about your dream vacation spot?” I asked as we rounded a corner on the street, starting to walk towards a park that lay along the river.

“Greece has always looked amazing or maybe Italy. Hawaii is also in the list but that's a bit more feasible so I wouldn't call it a dream vacation.”

“Well I was going to say Alaska until you said that last bit so I'll say Australia sounds pretty awesome.”

We entered the park, questions flowing between us. We would laugh and give each other shit when the other said something funny or that we disagreed with.

“What's your number?” she asked.

I smiled and my face was a bit red. I was glad it was evening and the park wasn't overly well lit. “406-64…”

“Not your phone number!” she said hitting my shoulder.

“I know,” I laughed nervously. “Honestly, I don't have one.”

“Are you saying you've lost count or you're a virgin?”

“Virgin,” I said as I internally braced myself for the ridicule.

“Wow,” she said, her tone seemingly surprised.

“It's not cause I haven't had the chance,” I began, trying to defend my masculinity. “Let me explain. I'm Catholic and I was raised to keep sex within marriage. Not saying everyone has to but it's something I'm trying to do because I want to, not because I have to.”

“I was raised with that same ideal as a Christian but I can't say I followed it.”

“I'm not here to judge. Anyways, what's your number?”

“Two,” she said a bit shyly.

“Five it is,” I said jokingly.

“No, two,” she defended.

“Ok, were they serious?” I asked in a slightly more serious tone.

“Well, the first wasn't really, I mean, it was at the time but looking back it was just a high school romance.”

“What about guy number two?” I asked, straining to refrain from making number two jokes. I always had to joke to try to ease tension. Just a habit.

“It was a bit more serious but he cheated on me after dating for a couple years.”

I didn't want to pry into anything painful so I filed it away to discuss at another time. “Ok, well hopefully I can be lucky number three someday.”

She smiled shyly and I thought I could see a bit of red in her cheeks. “Are you talking marriage?” she asked cautiously.

“Well not right now obviously but if it's in the cards, maybe,” I said, trying to not push too far but also not wanting to back out of what I said. I took a deep breath deciding that now I would begin the final bit of my plan. My hands tingled almost painfully and my heart was beginning to try to beat out of my chest. “So what's your biggest secret?” Silently I berated myself for saying “so” again. I could feel time slow as the words left my mouth and I knew that in a couple minutes, I would be spilling my secret to this beautiful woman.

“Biggest secret...hmmmm,” she began, stalling for time. She thought for a minute and finally spoke. “I guess one secret is when I was a freshman in high school, I heard that guys liked it when you wore a thong that peaked out of your pants…”

“A whaletail,” I interjected with a knowing smile.

“Yeah,” she said with an embarrassed grin. “But my parents wouldn't buy me thongs so I went to Victoria’s Secret and stole a couple and then I would have to hand wash them and let them dry in my closet so my mom didn't find them. Worst part was I grabbed the wrong size so I only wore them a couple times.”

I busted out laughing letting the tension I had built up out for a moment.

“What about you Mr. Laughs-a-lot?” She asked hitting me in the shoulder.

The moment was here and it was time to finally share my secret with her.

Chapter 3

I had spent an obsessive amount of time researching the best way to do this and the top pieces of advice were be confident and not to feel shame about it. If you didn't actually feel confident, then fake it till you make it.

Some people said that you needed to feel people out on the subject to lessen the chance of rejection. I had done so to some extent but mostly I knew that I liked Allison and it was worth the risk.

She wasn't the first person that would know my secret. I had told a girl I knew back in high school, Jackie Warren, had become my best friend and was still to this day. I had a crush on her during high school and constantly flirted with her but she always had a boyfriend and soon I found myself in the ”friendzone.” Some people complain about it but I actually enjoyed having her as a friend versus a girlfriend. By the time senior year rolled around she was someone I could tell anything to and I still would find myself texting her for advice since we talked often. We had kept in touch but since we had both went different directions after school I hadn't physically seen her since the last time I drive down to Boise where she now lived and that was almost a year ago.

I took a deep breath after Allison's impending question and racked my brain for the way I had prepared to say it earlier. It had to sound casual and confident.

“Well, my biggest secret would have to be a particular sexual desire I have.” I wanted to ease into it and have her engaged in the conversation.

“Ooo, sexual desire. What is it?” Allison asked coquettishly.

“I happened to find certain attire very sexually pleasing.” I was following my mental script.

“Are you into wearing woman's clothing?” Allison asked with no judgement but I could still catch a hint of apprehension.

“No, not at all,” I said with a laugh. Taking another deep breath I took the final plunge. “No, my secret is that I happened to like diapers.”

“Diapers?” Allison said with a bit of confusion. “You like diapers?”

She didn't mean to come off judgemental but I got the sense that this wasn't some secret she also held.

“Yeah I do,” I said, trying to keep my confident fasade. “I want to clarify that this in no way shape or form has anything to do with kids. I'm not a pedophile at all.”

“Ok, I didn't think that would be the case but good to know for sure.” She was still a bit stunned. “What do you like about them?

This was like asking what someone liked about their favorite food. Unless you were a food critic, usually the answer was, it tastes good. Luckily, I had anticipated the question and figured up a few things. “Mostly I like the way they feel and the way they look. I also like the crinkling sound. I just find them arousing.”

“Why? Were you abused as a child?” Allison asked, a bit of concern creeping into her voice.

“Not at all. Honestly, I have no idea why. All I know is that ever since I can remember I've longed to have diapers in my life.”

“Ok, well I don't really know what to say,” Allison stated, a shyness seeming to blanket her emotions.

“No worries,” I said. “You don't have to learn everything about it now. If you think of something later just ask.”

She nodded and it was quiet between us for a minute. In my head I was kicking myself for having such a shameful desire. I felt like this couldn't have gone worse and on the outside I worked with all my might to keep my emotions calm.

“Do you still want to go out with me?” I asked, knowing the answer would be to get the hell away from her.

She actually smiled and then laughed. “Of course dumbass.”

I was amazed and a wave of relief washed over me. “Really? Thank God. I figured you'd leave me for sure.”

“Then why tell me?” she asked. “Do you not want me?”

“NO! Not at all!” I shouted. “I mean, of course I want you. I just had to tell you because no matter what this is a part of me.”

“Ok. Thanks for telling me,” she said.

“How about you take a bit of time, say until Tuesday night, that gives you three days, and you can come up with whatever questions you have about it and I'll promise to answer with complete honesty,” I suggested. I had planned this knowing that she may need a bit of time to process but that I couldn't wait a week because it would be pure torture.

“Sounds fair,” she replied. “Can I ask one thing?”

“Sure,” I said, expecting her to ask something like, “Do you use them?” or “Are you wearing one now?”

“Is this a fetish?” she asked.

“Well...uhhh,” I paused figuring out how best to answer it. “Personally I'd say no but it all depends on your definition. Technically a fetish is required for sexual gratification so in that definition, no, it's not a fetish. It's more of a kink. I enjoy it, it's always been a part of me but I don't require it to enjoy an orgasm.”

“Ok, makes sense.” About thirty seconds later she looked at me, “Wait, you're a virgin and isn't it a sin to masturbate according to Catholics? So how would you know?”

I smiled, “I'm far from perfect. Let's just leave it at that.” We both laughed at the awkward moment.

The conversation slowly shifted back into “normal” territory and after an hour or so, I dropped her off at her place with a quick kiss and headed home.

Things didn't go great but looking back they could have gone much worse. I headed up to my apartment, thankful that I still had a girlfriend and when I closed the door and locked it, I let out a deep sigh of relief. I had done it. I told my girlfriend about my secret, or at least the main part of it.

I headed to my room and pulled off my clothes. I went to climb into bed and decided that tonight I would indulge myself.

I turned from the bed and went to my small walk-in closet and found my old trunk on the floor.

Opening it up, I pulled out from the top, a thick white diaper. It had been a solid week since I last wore and after tonight's anxiety filled night I could use the relaxation. I closed the trunk and went back to the bed unfolding it and relishing the crinkle. I could feel my boxers begin to strain from excitement. I laid the thick padding out and removed my black boxers.

Then laying on top, I pulled it up into place enjoying the soft padding that encased my loins. I taped it up securely and then stood up to check it's fit.

I looked at the full length mirror that hung on my closet door.

I was in good shape, not six pack abs but flat stomach and fairly well defined muscles in my arms and legs. I wasn't perfectly tanned but I was a naturally a bit darker and the white diaper stood out in stark contrast to my body. The natural v my lower abdomen had disappeared into the disposable undergarment.

The diaper was thick and had baby blocks printed where the tapes attached. When I turned to check the backside, the white plastic hugged my butt.

I tried to think of a way to explain the feeling they gave. It wasn't just arousal but also a security. I felt safe and comfortable in them. It felt like the everyday stresses just fell away. I felt truly relaxed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

This is a teaser to my new book. To check it out click the link below or search Amazon or the Kindle store for Adam's Dark Side by Nathan Wayne.

Adam's Dark Side https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07M95X8HG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fuehCbMMYV83W

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

That is THE most annoying captcha I've ever seen. I had to do it 9 times to get it to take. Crosswalks, bicycles, cars, traffic lights twice and a few more before it finally took it.

OK, finished the story. Pretty good. Can I leave a review without buying it on Amazon? I'm going to try. Nope, can't leave a review if you haven't paid for it.

Thanks and good luck with your sales!

• Like 1

I enjoyed the story and it took place near where I used to live. Though I felt there were a couple inaccuracies like there is no Olive Garden in Kalispell or near there or a Wal-Mart in downtown. I actually looked on Google Maps because I had not lived there in over ten years so I know a lot has changed since then and I have been up there in maybe a couple of years. I know they have built a lot of new stuff. 

I was disappointed in the ending because I didn't know if diapers eventually enter their marriage or not but maybe that is up for us readers to guess. I am glad I finally read a ABDL story without it being all erotic and you involved normal things than making it all fap material. That is why I stopped bothering with ABDL ebooks anymore because that is all what they are. lack of character description and lack of background and it's all just fap but yours didn't none of that. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Nat said:

I enjoyed the story and it took place near where I used to live. Though I felt there were a couple inaccuracies like there is no Olive Garden in Kalispell or near there or a Wal-Mart in downtown. I actually looked on Google Maps because I had not lived there in over ten years so I know a lot has changed since then and I have been up there in maybe a couple of years. I know they have built a lot of new stuff. 

I was disappointed in the ending because I didn't know if diapers eventually enter their marriage or not but maybe that is up for us readers to guess. I am glad I finally read a ABDL story without it being all erotic and you involved normal things than making it all fap material. That is why I stopped bothering with ABDL ebooks anymore because that is all what they are. lack of character description and lack of background and it's all just fap but yours didn't none of that. 

So I may have embellished on the Olive Garden because they are talking about building one but I don't know if it fell through or not but I thought I'd add it at the time and haven't heard anymore and the Walmart isn't in "downtown" as in the old downtown but it is in what a lot of people are considering the new downtown. There is a big boom out where they put in the new Walmart so I may have made the wrong description of where it was exactly in town but I figured it might pass.

As far as diapers being in their marriage, I ended there because it does leave it up to the reader for the moment, but it also leaves it open to continue the story. I have a general plotline laid out for the story to continue so there may be a sequel but I have to finish my latest book first.

Thanks the the compliments as well. I was tired of ABDL ebooks being only about diapers and not focusing on developing characters in a world where diapers aren't everything. Yes diapers are a big part of our lives but they aren't everything and I wanted a character I could relate to. So thanks for that!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...