LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasies

I want to spend my life as a baby being fed and diapered by a loving,caring and gentle daddy. He will give me a bottle of milk lay in his arms. He will feed me from my high chair. Dress me in thick toweling nappies and rubber panties and frilly knickers to show under my pretty dresses. He can take me to the shops and park in my buggy.I can have my nappy changed in public.....

just to be a real baby

babygirl

I want to spend my life as a baby being fed and diapered by a loving,caring and gentle daddy. He will give me a bottle of milk lay in his arms. He will feed me from my high chair. Dress me in thick toweling nappies and rubber panties and frilly knickers to show under my pretty dresses. He can take me to the shops and park in my buggy.I can have my nappy changed in public.....

just to be a real baby

babygirl

Ahhhhh.... " 'tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd.. "

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

"My favorite diaper changing fantasy which will never EVER happen: I'm being diaper changed by Deborah Gibson on the upper floor of a San Francisco gingerbread home with a panoramic view of the City by the Bay, or say, in a luxery condominium with a north facing view overlooking Lake Michigan, at least 80 stories high, in Chicago's John Hancock Center. It's just Debbie and I in blissful solitude. No onlookers. Just Debbie and I giving each other what we crave. Debbie gets deep internal satisfaction from the dominate power she receives in changing me; I have the joy of being changed by a girl I have always loved since I first saw her."

Right on, ridiaperboy!

I can picture it now. And, it's not all that out of reach. Granted, you may have to win the lottery first, but it wouldn't even have to be Powerball. Only a measly couple two or three grand. Just invite her to join you at the Fairmount or Mark Hopkins in San Francisco in your luxury suite. Or, for the Chicago fantasy, the Drake on Lake Shore Drive overlooking Oak Street Beach and the glorious view of Lake Michigan and the Miracle Mile!

Cuddles,

PS: You may have to settle for a surrogate Deborah Gibson, but hey....

This is what I wish could happen to me, and it is written as a small fictional. It happened to me in a dream one night, so I am able to write about it the way you are about to read it.

I'm married now, and I this one isn't really possible without cheating, and I don't cheat on my wife. But anyway, here it is.

---------------------------

I have two bags of diapers in my hands at a drug store heading towards checkout, when I realize that the cashier is really, really hot! I start to seriously freak out. I'm thinking about all of those situations that I read about in the "most embarassing moments" area. I start to think about ringing up in a different area of the store, but she already sees me, smiles, and signals me to her register with a cheerful "I can ring you up if you are ready!" My pulse quickens, and I start to think about an excuse as to why I would be buying adult diapers. I hold my breath for a second and go.

I set them on the counter and she scans them.

I think to myself,"She is still smiling. That's good."

As I finish paying, she leans over the counter touches me on the shoulder, as to turn my ear.

She whispers, "I know that this is either for AB or DL. Am I right?"

I replied, "Yes, actually, I am a DL. Why do you ask? Are you?"

She jumps up with a huge smile and says, "I have always wanted to find someone else who is DL like me! This is awesome!"

Still half shaken and stunned from earlier, I ask," Would you like to hang out some time? As in, in diapers?"

She steps out from around the counter and hugs me, tears off a piece of register tape and writes down her phone number.

Two days later I am at her apartment door, with a duffle bag containing a few of my favorite brands of diapers. Again I have to hold my breath for a few seconds. I knock on her door.

She answers the door wearing a t-shirt and a diaper and says "Come on in! I'm glad you actually came. I was scared that you would be too freaked to show."

I look at her and say, "I was scared that you wouldn't want anything to do with me, but you talked to me in the store, answered your phone, and now you've answered our door. Shall we hang out or just stand in the doorway?"

I went inside and we listen to music and talk about ourselves to get to know each other. We watch TV and play video games all kinds of fun normal stuff. We have lunch on the balcony, wearing our diapers (for me, that is all I am wearing). After lunch, She asks if I want to go to the local fun park. We change each other into the thickest diapers we have, and we are off to play mini-golf, and ride all of the rides. After the fun park, we go out to a fancy Italian restaurant, both of us thriving off of the strange looks and stares from other people. After dinner we head back to her apartment and we both need changing at this point. So, she suggests "bathtime", after which we have an "extended diaper changing". She asks me to come back that Saturday, when we are both off of work. I tell her, "You can count on it."

Hi all,

I like the fantasy of having friends who are into diapers who we'd also enjoy spending time with even if they weren't into diapers. I'm only a little ashamed to say that I'd prefer if they were female, but friends first and foremost.

Kermatt

Hi all,

I like the fantasy of having friends who are into diapers who we'd also enjoy spending time with even if they weren't into diapers. I'm only a little ashamed to say that I'd prefer if they were female, but friends first and foremost.

Kermatt

This reminds me of an episode of "Night Court" (the '80s American TV series) where a miscreant was brought before the bench wearing a diaper. He was charged with disorderly conduct. Dan (the prosecutor) was asked if he would ever wear a diaper and he replied, " Only with some close friends and a couple bottles of wine. " Hee, hee!

Cuddles,

I would like to be told my SO when to wear a diaper. For instance, if we were going to a party she would tell me to wear a diaper so that I wouldn' get to flirty with the ladies or if I was going to be out of her sight for a length of time she would make me wear a diaper. Of course misbehavior would be delt with by diaper time outs 4, 8, or 24 hours. I would have to put on and change my own diapers but she would inspect me to make sure I was dressed properly.

Anondl

My fantasy?... well I have alot of em, but "heaven" would be....

Sat in a nice house, in the middle of winter in front of a roaring fire, snuggling up to my lover (g/f or wife) in a diaper/footed sleeper and teddy and watching some random crap on tv, and drifting off to sleep :)