LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I going crazy?

Larry

I bought a sample pack from bambino’s just for a joke and put one on at a Halloween party and really enjoyed wearing them now I can’t stop but I’m really afraid my girlfriend might find out and freak out.... 

i hide them in my RV and put them on out there.. she has almost caught me a couple times and it’s a real rush, wearing diapers really turns me on and I don’t understand why?????? I don’t go to the bathroom in them but every now and then I beat off in them and it feels real good.... our sex life is off the charts right now and I love it but I’m afraid to tell her....

i feel like I’m loosing my mind.

Rearz Rebel are what I like to wear now... the skulls help it to feel a little more alright

First off, there is nothing wrong with you and fear of telling someone else about your love of diapers is perfectly normal. The vast majority of people have never heard of ABDL and have a misconception that only babies and old people wear diapers. You should tell her, but take it slow. Start by saying, "I do this thing that makes me feel _____." Most likely her response to that will be positive and after giving her the chance to respond, you then mention that it's diapers that make you feel this way. Be sure to talk to her in a low-pressure environment where both of you are clothed and comfortable. In advance, write her a letter explaining how you feel and have it on hand when you bring up the idea, so if your at a loss for words you can hand her the letter. To me it seems like diapers are a kink or fetish for you, so you may want to preface mentioning diapers by saying something like, "For me this thing is a kink/fetish and you know how some people are into <Insert mainstream fetish that your girlfriend has heard of or is interested in>, well for me it's diapers." Put things in context, trust your gut, and you'd be surprised how many people are open to trying something different.

Hi Larry, and welcome to DD. You are definitely not going crazy, cause you are liking diapers. Can all the people here be crazy? Don’t answer that! Lol. ? Maybe you might say, you are confused. Lots of times, and in many cases, we don’t understand why we like diapers, or where it comes from. Explaining to your gf could be tricky. Who knows how she’ll take it. But if she means a lot to you, and you her, you should bring her in on it. The longer you go, keeping it as a dark secret, the harder it will get. Whatever you decide to do, know you have this place, to help you along, and support. I always say, have fun and enjoy your diapers!